Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Fushimi & Momoka) - Page 8

Page 8 of 44 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Fushimi & Momoka)

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Default Re: Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Ryoga Kamishiro & Rio Kamishi

OOC: Sure, that could work.

"No reason, I was just curious... when you left yesterday, I didn't really have much to do." He said, getting up from the bed and walking towards the door. "V-Niisama is always busy and I never know what Tron is doing... well, besides watching cartoons, but..."

I can't believe how much I'm complaining... I'm such a nuisance, I'm sure.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Default Re: Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Ryoga Kamishiro & Rio Kamishi

OOC: Yup. But, uh, how do we do that?

"Oh, so are you saying I'm never busy?" IV said in a teasing way. "Anyway, I'm not sure if Tron will need me for anything. Not only that, but I'm now known as the 'Asia champion', so I don't know if that requires anything."

Looking at III's face, he could tell he looked pretty bored. Still, he didn't know what to tell him exactly.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

OOC: Wait, what if we both got on Dueling Network later and put each thing we do and take turns that way? We have the right decks to do so.

"Nii-sama! I didn't mean that!" III said in a flustered manner. "Asian champion... that's right, I'll bet that requires work." He said with a disappointed tone. That would mean IV wouldn't be in the hotel as much, and III would be left alone more.

Walking out the door, he looked over to IV. "Thank you. For letting me sleep there." Smiling, he walked out the door.

OOC: Yeah, that could work. And in thread we'd just have to say what we did and stuff, right, like how a duel would go.

Walking over to III, he went in front of him. "I'm sure I'll be much busier from now on, but.... How about sometime soon, you wanna... Do something with me?" He wasn't sure what, but he wanted to make III less disappointed.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

OOC: Then it should happen soon, right? If we wanna get that duel done by later.

Do something... with IV? That would of course make III very happy, he wanted to spend more time with him. He looked at IV and gave a bright smile. "Yes! That would be... fun!"

OOC: Yeah. XD So then I guess I'll do a timeskip about now.

Seeing that smile of III's made him almost smile as well, but he still didn't. Too much was on his mind. Despite that though, he was slightly happy to see III glad like that. "Great."

OOC: Er, how should I handle the timeskip?

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

OOC: Just do something like "Meanwhile with Shark some time later" or something? XD

Walking out, III nodded and closed the door. Standing outside the door, he put his hands together. "Nii-sama..." He said while smiling.

OOC: But wait, wouldn't it be a year or something later...? XD Plus, wouldn't I have to show Tetsuo or something? As much as I don't want to.

IV sat back down a moment, not feeling like going to see Tron at the moment. Even for just a little second, he didn't want to think about what responsibilities would come.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

OOC: Oh, right. XD Yeah, you probably would. I wouldn't know though, since I've never seen the first episode.

Walking outside the room and into their living area, III sat down and began to look out the window.

I feel much better after getting some sleep... but that dream still bothers me.

OOC: Okay then. XD Well, guess I'll do that. This'll be before Yuma and Shark's first duel then.

IV sighed, and then finally left his room. He couldn't just stay in there forever.

-Some years later-

Tetsuo was in a hurry when he suddenly ran into Yuma. "Hey, watch where you're walking!" He yelled, even though he was the one at fault.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

OOC: Sure.

Upon the impact of being knocked into Tetsuo, Yuma fell backwards. "Me? You were the one who ran into me!" He shouted while getting up. "What are you in such a hurry for anyway?"

"Why am I in such a hurry!?" He asked, sounding out of breathe. "Just, never mind! I have to hurry." He told Yuma while running off.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

A bit shocked from Tetsuo suddenly bolting off, Yuma took off running after him. "Tetsuo! Hey, wait up!" He continued to run and eventually got ahead of him. "Where are you going?!"

He sure seems out of breath, I wonder what's up.

"Yuma, why are you following him?" Astral curiously asked.

"Because it seems urgent, that's why!"

OOC: Astral is here, right?

OOC: Actually, I figured he wouldn't be, since Astral only showed up until during Yuma and Shark's first duel, but that's fine. XD

Sighing out of annoyance, Tetsuo figured Yuma would just keep getting in his way, so he figured he should answer. "You know that guy Shark, right? Well, I was going to duel him. Gah, I'm almost late!" He lastly said, running back ahead.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

OOC: See, I have no idea what happened in the first episodes. Suck on that canon, I'm making dat Astral appear now!

"A duel!? Why didn't you say so earlier, I'm gonna watch it!" Yuma said cheerfully. "Are we almost there?" He shouted, while trying to catch back up.

Page 8 of 44 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast