Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Fushimi & Momoka) - Page 7

Page 7 of 44 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Fushimi & Momoka)

Default Re: Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Ryoga Kamishiro & Rio Kamishi

IV's frown deepened. "How should I know?"

He was pretty disappointed that he hadn't been able to see Tron. Tron not seeming to care to see him, made IV take it as that Tron wasn't proud of him. And that was not something IV enjoyed. He constantly strives for Tron's approval, but nothing seems to work...

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Default Re: Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Ryoga Kamishiro & Rio Kamishi

Everything III said seemed to somehow anger or depress IV even more... he wasn't trying to, but it seemed to always happen. His mind flashed back to his earlier nightmare... what if IV really did leave him?

"Um... Nii-sama, you aren't... going to go anywhere, will you?"

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Sitting back on his bed, IV looked up at III. "Huh? Go anywhere? Why would I?" He asked, not knowing why III would suddenly ask that.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Turning away, III tried to avoid eye contact. "N-no reason... it was just this silly dream I had, it..."

I shouldn't tell him, it'll only trouble him more.

"Dream? Come on, tell me." IV only got more curious after III was trying to avoid eye contact. Just what was it to cause III sweat that much?

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Jumping slightly from IV suddenly asking, he really didn't want to answer. It seemed like such a foolish thing to dream, but then also realistically scary. It could happen, after all... it was what happened to Byron. Suddenly, he went out and never came back home.

"No, it's... it's really nothing..!"

IV didn't buy it, but he wasn't up to questioning him at the moment. It was still pretty late after all.

"Hm, if you say so." Laying back on his bed, he closed his eyes. "Well, what are you gonna do? You don't wanna go back to sleep, do you?"

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Blushing again, he nodded slowly. "N-no, but... you're tired aren't you? Um... maybe..." Turning his head over to IV, he looked directly into his pink eyes. "I was thinking maybe I could sleep next to you... like we used to..?" Realizing he said that out loud, he turned away again. "S-sorry, that was a stupid idea."

Years ago, IV had slept next to III to either keep him warm or make him feel better... III missed those days. He couldn't help but blurt out his childish idea.

Staring at III with a bit of a dumbfounded look, IV wasn't really expecting to hear that. He would normally just bluntly tell him "no way", but the idea didn't bother IV at the moment. Scooting over to give III some room, he blushed and looked away.

"No, I.... I don't mind." Laying back down, he moved the covers for III to lay down as well. "Well, come on! This was your idea..." He said sounding embarrassed.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

OOC: *gagging on TeaService*

Really surprised to hear that IV actually would allow him to lie down with him, III walked over towards the bed and took off his boots. "Thank you, Nii-sama!" He happily said. III would be able to fall asleep now, he couldn't have bad dreams when he was sleeping next to his brother...

Getting in the bed, he could feel how warm it was from IV being inside. It felt really nice. Facing away, III said "Good night" and closed his eyes to fall asleep, getting lost in nostalgia of old times.

OOC: *loving the TeaService*

IV smiled very slightly, not that III could see. He was still a little embarrassed, but he didn't care all that much. "...Night." He mumbled very quietly, almost not audible.

Laying next to III like that also reminded IV of how thing used to be. Much simpler times... But yet, even feeling nostalgia from it, he also felt... Something different. He wasn't sure what it was though, and shrugged it off.

OOC: By the way, should there be come timeskip soon? Like, should there be a skip to when Yuma and Shark meet?

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

OOC: I knew you would.

This time, III had a different kind of dream. In this dream, III was back in his old house with IV, V and his father. Except... Byron looked like Tron, but no one seemed to mind. They were all out in the courtyard and happy. The pink haired boy didn't have the desire to wake up from such a joyful dream, but he did. Looking over to IV, he nudged on him. "Nii-sama..? He must be asleep."

OOC: Yeah, a timeskip to that should work.

OOC: TEASERVICE. X3 Alrighty, so I'll do that soon then. Should we do the duel between Shark and Yuma?

Upon being nudged, IV slowly got up. "Huh? You have another weird dream?" He sleepily asked in between yawning. After waking up a little more, IV quickly got up and blushed, remembering how III slept next to him.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

OOC: Sure, why not. How will we handle it, though?

Noticing that IV woke up, he got up from the bed and sat on it. "No, I had a good sleep this time. Thanks." III picked up his boots and put them on, looking over to IV. "So... do you have anything planned today?" He could see IV blushing and that made him slightly laugh, seeing his big brother get embarrassed like that.

OOC: Well... What if we do some type of RNG thing for the cards and go from there...?

Stretching a little, IV walked over to get his boots. "I'm actually not sure. I suppose it depends on..." IV shook his head, not finishing his sentence. "...Why are you wondering?"

Page 7 of 44 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast