Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Fushimi & Momoka) - Page 5

Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Fushimi & Momoka)

Default Re: Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Ryoga Kamishiro & Rio Kamishi

Shark gulped once again. Rio was beyond pissed, grabbing his collar like that. All of what she said was true... Cheating like that, it was against the duelist in him. Not only that, but it was pretty shameful.

"Rio, calm down! There are other patients here..." He said, just trying to drop the subject. Still, he couldn't avoid it any longer. Rio just had to ask another question. Truth be told, Shark didn't really pay much attention to his opponent... He had to much pressure, and he was also worried.

Shark sighed and figured he had to answer, even if he didn't remember that much. "Who I was up against... I don't remember his name, but it was something unusual."

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Default Re: Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Ryoga Kamishiro & Rio Kamishi

"I don't care if there are, you...!" Realizing Shark was right, she decided to let go of his collar and sit back on the bed.

Something unusual... as soon as he said that, her mind flashed back to earlier. Her duel with that IV guy... her first thought when she heard his name was that it was unusual. "IV..." She suddenly said. "IV. Was that his name?"

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Shark looked back up at Rio. "Huh? I think so..... You know him....?" He suspiciously asked.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

A tad shocked that IV was actually in the tournament, she stopped for a moment. "I may have seen him earlier."

OOC: She shouldn't tell him, right?

OOC: Well, she could if you want her to. This doesn't need to follow actual canon as far as dialogue and stuff or anything.

Shark tilted his head due to confusion. Does Rio actually know him? Her reaction was a tad odd.

"So then... You don't know him then?"

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

OOC: Then I'm gonna make her say it.

"Yeah, he dueled with me earlier... I got this letter telling me to meet him in an alley for a duel, so I went." She figured now would be a good a time as any to tell Shark how she got so badly hurt. "Actually, that duel is what got me here... he used this card I'd never seen before and the entire alley burst into flames."

Shark's mouth opened due to hearing that. He... He caused Rio to get this badly hurt!? She's in pain and in the hospital because of him... And then he goes off to a tournament and doesn't care!?

Getting up, Shark looked way more than just a little angry. "He's the reason you're hurt!? That does it, I'll go and..." Before finishing his sentence, he looked back at Rio. "Why... Why didn't you tell me about that letter!?"

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Of course Shark would get angry at Rio for not telling him about the letter, it was a fairly important thing to mention.

"I didn't mention it since I wanted you to concentrate on the tournament... it didn't seem like a big deal to me, anyway. Just someone wanting to duel me." She retorted, trying to get Shark to calm down. "He got hurt too. On his eye... I'll bet it's scarred."

It's true it was just a letter for a duel, so it would only make sense why Rio thought it was unimportant to tell him... Still, Shark was mad anyway.

"What!? You're worried about him? So what if his eye got hurt, you're the one who's bandaged all around! Besides, he was the one who caused that fire!" Shark yelled back, getting a bit too loud, even when he was the one saying to be considerate of other patients.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Hearing Shark's voice rise with anger, Rio wasn't quite sure what to tell him.

"Ryoga, quiet down... you were the one who told me to lower my voice." He was right though, she was hurt worse and he did cause the fire. At the very least though, he did help her out... "I don't think he really meant to hurt me. Right before I got hit by the blast, he looked shocked to see the fire... I remember him carrying me away from the flames, blood dripping from his eye."

Sighing, she went back in her covers and lied back down, looking away from Shark. "Listen, Ryoga... I just want you to know that you should hang onto your pride as a duelist and not let it go. Don't let anything stop you, dueling is supposed to be an honest thing."

"...Why are you defending him...?" He quietly said, not really expecting an answer. Shark wondered why he would have caused that fire and used that card if he was only going to save Rio. Like she said, he probably didn't mean it, but then why did he have that card and not know it would do that? Despite wondering all that, Shark decided that didn't matter. What did matter was that he hurt Rio, and that was unforgivable.

"....You're right. Sorry." He simply said back, and turned around.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

"I'm not defending him, just more-so saying it was really no one's fault." Rio firmly said, lying down. Looking over towards Shark, she said nothing for a few moments.

"You'll get your chance again. I'll support you all the way, so do your best... Ryoga."

Even though she said it was no one's fault, Shark didn't think so. He completely blamed IV for what happened... The reason his sister is in pain at this moment.

Managing to smile slightly, Shark got up again. "Yeah... Thanks, Rio." He was still disappointed in himself, but showing that to Rio wouldn't be smart.

-Elsewhere-

IV finally made it back "home", and then tried knocking on Tron's door. There was no answer to his disappointment. Frowning a moment, he sneered soon after, glad that he got Shark disqualified, which was most likely what Tron had wanted.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

"Nii-sama, welcome back home!" III ran over to IV, trying to cheerfully greet him. "I saw it on TV. You won that tournament, right?"

I'll try to make him happy, so he can smile. Please, Nii-sama...

IV blushed slightly and looked away. He then smirked, "It wasn't hard at all, beating those foolish so called 'duelists'. I pretty much had it won from the beginning."

Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast