Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Fushimi & Momoka) - Page 44

Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Fushimi & Momoka)

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Default Re: Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Ryoga Kamishiro & Rio Kamishi

OOC: same here, omg

"Inevitable my foot! My turn, draw!" Looking at the card he drew, Yuma couldn't help but wonder why Shark didn't attack his set monster. "Shark... you'd better be dueling with all your heart right now!" Picking up a card, he looked at it to see it was something that could turn the duel around... "I set a card and end my turn!"

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Default Re: Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Ryoga Kamishiro & Rio Kamishi

Merely shrugging off what Yuma said, he ignored him and drew a card. "He's being way to calm." He mumbled and summoned another monster. "I summon Shocktopus which has 1600 ATK points!" After saying that, he set a card. "With that, I end my turn. You really should just give up, you know." Although, at a time like this, Shark did wish he had a Numbers to get rid of Hope.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

"My turn, draw! I put Hope in attack position, and attack your Shocktopus!" He confidently yelled over, wondering why Shark refused to attack... and why summon a monster with only 1600 attack? Something was fishy, but Yuma wasn't one to be overly cautious.

"Heh, you fell for it! I activate my trap card, Zeus' Breath!! It negates the attack and you take 800 damage." Shark called out upon the attack.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

"Damn...!" Realizing he should have known that set card meant something, Yuma was at a loss for what to do... he did have a plan, though. If it could be brought into action...

"Yuma, you..." Astal motioned to Yuma's set card, and he just nodded back. "Right. I end my turn!"

LIFE POINTS: 2500

"My turn, draw!" Shark announced and did just that. He was beyond frustrated by how long this duel was lasting, but he couldn't do anything about it yet. If only Hope could somehow be switched to attack mode... "...I end my turn."

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

OOC: This duel has been going on for three pages and literally nothing has happened just like their relationship omg.

"Why won't he attack it..?" Yuma whispered to himself, questioning Shark's motives. "Draw! Hm... I activate this equip spell card, Ax of Despair! I'll equip it to Hope and now I attack your Black Ray Lancer!"

OOC: because Yuma now has Ax of Despair
    Akuraito likes this.

OOC: why do you think Shark was getting annoyed oh my god

Upon the impact, Shark got hit back slightly, but stood his ground. "Feh. Finally putting up a fight." He was irritated his Black Ray Lancer got destroyed though.

LIFE POINTS: 2900

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

OOC: I thought he was being the whiny bitch he usually is i'm not sorry

"I'm finally putting up a fight? You're the one who's too scared to attack my set monster---" Covering his mouth, Yuma wondered if he should have said that. It could have ruined his plan, but too late now. "Err... anyway, I end my turn!"

OOC: well that too, I mean what no I don't know what to say to that

Ignoring that first part, Shark wondered what his plan was then. Did he want him to attack that set monster then...? If that's The case, he would be a fool to just blindly attack. However... Nothing was getting done this way. After drawing his card, he went in for an attack despite that. "...I'll attack that set card with my Shocktopus!"

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

OOC:

"He actually attacked..?!" Astral chimed in, looking surprised. "He must want to move the duel along..." Smiling, Yuma's monster flipped over to reveal Marshmallon, dealing Shark 1000 points of damage. "Alright, Shark! Take the damage~"

OOC: ...

Of course, it had to be that monster. "...Damn it, and I can't change my monster's position... I end my turn...!"

LIFE POINTS: 1900

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Default Re: Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Kaito Tenjo & Haruto Tenjo)

OOC: our current avatars are funny looking with each other, Allen is like 'i'm tired of your shit'

Drawing a card, Yuma was ready to end the duel with this blow... if he could. Since Hope was equipped with Ax of Despair, it should deal a great amount of damage. "I'll use Hope to attack your Shocktopus!"

Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344