Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Fushimi & Momoka) - Page 43

Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3341424344 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Fushimi & Momoka)

Default Re: Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Ryoga Kamishiro & Rio Kamishi

Gagaga Magician... He must be planning on getting Hope out soon.

"My turn, draw!" Looking at his hand, Shark wanted to find the quickest way possible to end this. "I summon Drill Barnacle!! Not only that, but I activate a monster effect from my hand! I special summon Shark Stickers, since it can be special summoned if I summon a level three Fish, sea serpent, or aqua type monster!" Yelling that, he continued, "I create an overlay network between these two level three monsters! Come forth, Black Ray Lancer!!"

Soon after summoning the XYZ monster, Shark pointed at Yuma's Gagaga Magician. "I'll attack that weak monster of yours. Go, Black Ray Lancer!!"

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Default Re: Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Ryoga Kamishiro & Rio Kamishi

Eyes widening, Yuma's worst fear had come true in just one turn... of course, Shark was a great duelist and this time would be no exception to show his skills. Being that he was a far better duelist than Yuma, he XYZ summoned on his first turn.

"W-what!? Black Ray Lancer.... already!?" Yuma shouted, shocked. "Yuma... Shark is a good duelist, better than yourself... you really should be more careful." Astral sighed.

Looking angry, Yuma turned. "Shut up, Astral!" Wondering if he should activate his trap, but he decided against it.

LIFE POINTS: 3400

Making a 'hmph' noise, the impact knocked Yuma back slightly. "Alright, we're starting off good! Keep on showing me your all, Shark!"

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Was Yuma being sarcastic...? This was not at all starting good for him, considering Shark XYZ summoned right off the bat.

"I set two cards and end my turn!" Shark called out, glaring at Yuma.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Noticing that Shark gave him a cold look for a moment, Yuma blinked with a clueless face. It's not like he was being sarcastic, he honestly was enjoying this.

"Two set cards... Yuma, look out for those. Don't charge recklessly."

"I know!" Yuma yelled, not paying any attention to Astral.

Drawing a card, he looked. It was something that could potentially change his stride of luck. "I summon Gogogo Golem! I can now special summon Kagetokage! This means two level four monsters on my field, so I now create the overlay network!" Out came Number 39: Aspiring Emperor Hope. "Alright, this means I can now attack your Black Ray Lancer!"

There it was, Yuma's ace monster. Hope.

"Hmph, what an annoying monster..." Unfortunately though, Shark didn't have a card to counter it at the moment. Getting hit back by the attack a little, Shark's scowl didn't fade. "Damn it..." He mumbled, seeing Black Ray Lancer getting destroyed.

LIFE POINTS: 3600

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

"Alright! Wasn't that awesome Astral?!" Astral merely shrugged as Yuma smiled happily. "I end my turn now! Come on Shark, isn't this fun~?" He yelled over, jumping up and down hyper-actively.

Yuma being overly energetic as usual...

After hearing Yuma ask if it was fun to him, Shark merely blushed and looked away. Drawing his card, Shark tried to formulate a plan to get rid of Hope. Once he did so, he knew Yuma would be at a loss. His strategy always did involve that Numbers after all...

"I set a monster face down and end my turn!"

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

"My turn, draw!" Drawing his card, Yuma quickly remembered what Tetsuo told him before. Don't depend on the Numbers so much... Taking a gulp, he quickly nodded and set a card. "I set one card and... I now set a monster face down! As for my battle phase, I'll attack your set monster!"

As it was attacked, the monster got destroyed and was shown to be Needle Sunfish which had a mere 100 defense points. "I activate my monster's effect! Your Hope now loses 500 attack points." Shark quickly informed Yuma.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

"Not a big deal, then..." Yuma quickly responded, a tad relieved. But now his Hope only had 2000 attack points... either way, not much he could do about that now. "I end my turn! Your move, Shark!" He yelled over.

Annoyed by Yuma being so cocky, Shark's glare deepened. After aggressively drawing a card, Shark activated a spell. "I activate Surface, which allows me to special summon one of my Level 3 or lower Fish, Sea Serpent, or Aqua-Type monsters in my Graveyard in face up defense position! I bring back Needle Sunfish!" He continued, "And now I summon Shark Stickers, and create and overlay network between the two! Come back, Black Ray Lancer!"

As Black Ray Lancer appeared, Shark pointed towards Hope. "Black Ray lancer, attack that annoying Numbers!"

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

"Whaaaat!?" Yuma shouted out, surprised from Shark's sudden counter. "An XYZ summon... Black Ray Lancer again." Astral calmly said, aware that he was correct.

Taking the impact, Yuma fell backwards slightly. "But! Hope isn't destroyed since it's a Numbers!" He yelled over while smiling.

LIFE POINTS: 3300

OOC: oh my gosh, I forgot where this left off

Shark chuckled slightly. "Feh, doesn't matter. If I keep attacking you, then your life points will keep depleting, even if you have Hope. Face it... Not even your Numbers can save you." He finished with a cold tone, "I set one card and end my turn!"

If only I could end this sooner though...

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

OOC: dear god, time to read up where we left off

"I don't need only my Numbers to save me!" Drawing one card, Yuma quickly set it down. "I set a monster and put Hope in Defense position!"

"Yuma, what will you do...?" Ignoring Astral, Yuma merely ended his turn, waiting to see what Shark would do.

OOC: I forgot this left off in a duel

How could I forget about defense positioning? I must be letting this get to my head... Shark thought while drawing a card. "Doesn't matter if Hope is in defense, either way, you can't stay that way... Better to hurry and face the inevitable, right?" He smirked. "Although too bad I can't end it yet. I end my turn!" He didn't have too many options at the moment but to do that.

Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3341424344 LastLast