Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Fushimi & Momoka) - Page 41

Page 41 of 44 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Fushimi & Momoka)

Default Re: Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Ryoga Kamishiro & Rio Kamishi

A minute passed, and V walked out. He softly closed the door behind him as to not make any noise, and then he turned his attention to III. "What is it? You need something?" He asked, knowing full well III most likely did. III wasn't one to just randomly come talk to him if there wasn't a reason after all.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Default Re: Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Ryoga Kamishiro & Rio Kamishi

Startled by the sight of V, even though he should have been expecting him, he backed away. "V-Niisama!" He said, a little too loudly. Trying to gather the right words to say, he stood for a moment nervously. "Um... It's about Tron. Does he... will he really turn back into father if we do as he says..?" Realizing he said that, to V of all people, he quickly looked a bit scared. "It's not as if I don't love Tron, really I do, but... I just..."

Idiot, you're being too selfish right now..! He thought to himself, waiting to hear V's response.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Hearing that question, V sighed. It was natural of III to be skeptical, and nervous... Still, even V didn't have a complete answer. "...All we can do for now is to listen to Tron." After saying that, he turned around. "Don't worry, I get it. Now, was that all you wanted...?"

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

V sighing didn't help III's nerves any. "Okay." He responded while nodding. "Ah, y-yeah. That was all, sorry to bother you... I'm sure you must be busy, V-Niisama." Smiling, he was hoping V would smile a little too... but that was unlikely. Turning away quickly he began to walk out into the hall. "Um... bye!" With that, he completely walked out and went into his own room, silently falling to the floor. Today certainly was long... I thought it would never end...

OOC: Should Yuma or Kaito-sama show up soon..?

OOC: Yeah, either one.

V said nothing back and turned to look as III went off. He then went to his own room, thinking about what III had said. Really would their father come back just by obtaining revenge...? No, he shouldn't think like that. All they can do is get revenge. And by listening to Tron, he believed it would happen.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

OOC: OKAY THEN~ Yuma it is!

---Elsewhere with Yuma---

"Finally, back home!" He yelled out, walking inside his home and going up the stairs. "Yuma... something does not seem right." Astral pondered, as Yuma curiously looked at him. "Whaddya mean..?"

Walking inside his own room now, he looked around frantically. Shark was nowhere to be found inside... "Shark..? Shark! You're here, right..?" He called out, now looking in his 'attic'. Not there either... did he go out...? But surely he would have told me if he was..!

He just arrived home, but he was not going to stay there if Shark was nowhere to be found. Running outside now, he stood in front of his house. "SHARK!" As soon as he shouted that, Kotori arrived, wondering what could be wrong. "Yuma! Sheesh, why are you yelling like that?" She sighed.

"Shark! He's not home and I don't think he would just leave the house like that!" Panicking a little, Yuma hoped nothing bad happened to him. "So... you're looking for Shark? Okay, I'll help." Kotori then began to run off whilst yelling for Shark, even though she was a tad embarrassed to do so.

OOC: Shark should hear one of them, right?

OOC: What is he, a pet gone missing? XD Yeah, either one of them~? Because either way is fine.

Walking around, Shark was basically just pacing around. He wondered if he really should go back to Yuma's... Shaking his head, he decided not to. After all, Yuma wouldn't want him there, would he?

Hmph, like I care... He's nothing to me anyway.

Sighing, Shark was just about to go back to where he was staying before, but then he heard his name being called? Curious to why, he went over to where he heard the shouting.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

OOC:YES

Still yelling, Kotori stopped for a moment to catch her breath. "Huff.... huff... huh..?" She looked up to find a boy with purple hair walking over. It had to be Shark.

"Shark!!" Yelling, she ran over towards him. "Shark, hey!" Stopping now, her breathing was heavy from looking so much. "Hold on, I'll get Yuma... but... Shark, were you going somewhere..?" Curious, she asked him.

Oh great, it had to be one of Yuma's friends. He wondered why she seemed to be looking for him though, and not only that, she was really out of breathe.

"...Don't bother getting him." Shark quickly said. "It's none of your business but yeah, I was. I'm going back to where I was living before."

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

A tad surprised to hear that Shark was going back to where he previously lived, Kotori ran over towards him.

Of course it's none of MY business, but... it is Yuma's!

"Shark, wait! Why? You and Yuma were getting along so well!" She protested.

This girl was just as nosy as Yuma. Why does she even care...?

"...Tell him that. He suddenly doesn't want me, so I don't need him." Shark replied while looking away. "Turns out I really can't trust anybody after all." He mumbled quietly and was ready to walk away.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Yuma... doesn't want Shark..?

Kotori didn't believe what she was hearing, Yuma wasn't the type of person to 'throw anyone away'. And the way Shark said it... it made Kotori almost think Shark was implying he was more than friends with Yuma.

"Shark, there has to be a misunderstanding! Did Yuma tell you this!?" She wanted to clear this misconception the best she could.

Glaring at Kotori now, he was getting fed up of her poking her nose into matters that don't concern her. "He didn't have to. That other friend of his or whatever... He told me so." Turning away, Shark was ready to walk off. "...Is that all you want to bother me about?"

Why am I getting so angry about this!? It doesn't matter anymore.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

"Other friend..?" Kotori repeated, wondering who Shark could mean. Tetsuo would have never had a chance to speak to Shark, neither did Cathy or the Class rep... and Kotori herself of course never did.

Clenching her fist, she realized she shouldn't pry anymore... but if she could help at all, then she would try. "Who was this other friend of Yuma's..?"

Recalling that III apparently liked Yuma, Shark vaguely wondered if it was more than just friendship. "A guy with pink hair, who goes by the name 'III'." Shark said back, not telling her the fact he's related to IV. That didn't matter anyway, and she would most likely not even know who IV is.

Page 41 of 44 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast