Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Fushimi & Momoka) - Page 40

Page 40 of 44 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Fushimi & Momoka)

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Default Re: Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Ryoga Kamishiro & Rio Kamishi

A tad happy that IV seemed to be worried about him, III blushed a tiny bit. It had been a while since IV fussed over III, it felt nice... it reminded him of before, when they both lived together in that old, drafty apartment.

"Nii-sama... But, you... do you want to see Tron?" Curious, he felt the need to ask.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Default Re: Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Ryoga Kamishiro & Rio Kamishi

That... Was a difficult question to ask. It felt wrong to not not want to see Tron, his own father, but... But this wasn't his father anymore. He tried to convince himself of that. That Tron was just somebody who took over their father for some time, and that they'd get their real dad back. However... That was not at all the case, and no matter what, IV couldn't actually convince himself of that.

"...Not really." He simply said back. "I don't really care though, so I'll do it anyway, okay? You go on."

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Not wanting to argue with IV, he simply nodded and walked over to their couch. He sat down and began to twiddle his fingers in a bored manner. He considered making some tea for IV, but he remembered that IV didn't really care for tea... but what about coffee?

He went over to their kitchen and opened the pantry, looking for coffee. Nii-sama... I can tell, he doesn't see Tron as our father. Picking up a packet of instant coffee, he filled a cup with water and heated it up. Waiting for it to finish, he looked down. "Tron..." He whispered, as he suddenly heard a beeping noise coming from the microwave, signalling the water was heated and ready. He opened the packet and poured the substance inside, instantly creating coffee.

Picking up the cup, he brought it with him and sat it on the table next to the couch. He stared into it, seeing his reflection. "I wonder if Nii-sama likes coffee... I won't put any sugar inside, he probably likes it bitter." Waitig for his brother to finish, he just blankly stared outside the window. What can we do to make Tron our father again... I mean, I love Tron, but... Nii-sama doesn't.

As III finally walked away, IV sighed out of relief. Quickly afterward, he made his way to Tron's door, and knocked on it twice. There was no response though, so he just went inside anyway. Walking closer to the chair Tron usually sat in, V came in.

"Oh, IV. What do you need, just barging in here like that?" V asked.

Taken aback by seeing V, he went backwards a little. "I knocked, you know. Anyway... Where's Tron?"

"He's asleep, actually. What do you need to tell him?"

"III completed his mission." IV quickly replied. "...Do you know what the mission was?"

Surprised IV asked that, V closed his eyes and turned away. "You don't need to know. If that was all then, you should leave."

IV looked a little angry, but left without saying anymore. Upon walking out, he sighed once again, and then saw III. "III, you're still here?" He asked, although he wasn't sure why he thought III would have gone somewhere.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Still staring into space, he was brought back to earth as soon as he heard his brother's voice.

"Nii-sama!" He quickly said, getting up from the couch. "So... what did Tron say to you..?" He quietly asked, not sure if he wanted to know or not. After glancing away quickly, he looked over to the table and noticed the coffee he made for IV. Picking it up slowly as to not spill any, he held it out in front of him. "Oh! That's right... I made some coffee for you since I know you don't like tea much... do you want it?" Smiling, he hoped IV would smile back at him.

OOC: God, I didn't realize how long I made the "III making coffee" scene. O_O

Walking closer, IV let out a tiny sigh. "Nothing, apparently he was sleeping." Surprised III made coffee for him, IV slowly took it and stared into it. Even when he's probably had so much to deal with today, III's thinking about me...? It wouldn't just be IV, III always thought about their family in general. Even if it's broken now...

After some seconds passed, IV then placed the cup near III's mouth, and made him drink it instead. "You have it. I'm not thirsty anyway."

OOC: Is III in love with tea.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Sleeping? That made Tron sound even more like a child... as if watching cartoons all day wasn't bad enough. Smiling at IV, he really wanted him to drink the coffe... but alas, it didn't look as though IV would. III was happy though, since IV was generous enough to go see if Tron was up.

Suddenly, III felt the cup on his lips as he sipped some coffee, thanks to IV. The young boy had never been one to like coffee unless it was filled with sugar and cream, and considering he didn't put anything inside this cup, it was quite bitter. III quickly pulled away and wiped his mouth, while muttering, "Bitter..!" Blushing a tiny bit, he looked at IV and took the cup. "You don't like coffee, Nii-sama? Or are you just not..?"

OOC: MAYBE

Seeing III's expression to drinking a little of the coffee and pulling away, made IV chuckle. "I just don't feel like it." He said back, since he did enjoy coffee every once in a while. Just right now... His stomach wouldn't be able to take it. However, thinking about how III took the time to prepare it for him, he took the cup back and drank a little.

"...It isn't all that bitter. Geez, you've got kiddish tastes." He teased III and continued drinking it. However, after thinking about it... III's lips had touched the cup, and now he was drinking it... Isn't that kind of like an indirect kiss? Blushing slightly at thinking that, IV gave the cup back and turned away. "On second thought, I can't drink it all."

OOC: WOW

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Seeing that now IV drank a little of the coffee he prepared, III smiled a little. "Nii-sama!" He yelled, as IV teased him about his tastes. "I just like a sweeter taste. I know you don't mind bitterness." Still blushing, he watched as IV drank the coffee.

As IV gave III the cup back, III looked inside and noticed it still had a bit left inside. "Um... you won't drink it all?" He said, fully aware that IV said he didn't feel like drinking it. "I'd drink it myself, but I'd need to put some sugar and milk inside. Ah, by the way... are you doing anything tomorrow, Nii-sama?" He asked, while getting some sugar to put inside the coffee.

OOC: TEASERVICE, DEAR GOD

Honestly, he thought that III's liking of sweet stuff was pretty adorable, but as soon as he thought that, he tried to shake that thought off. Saying nothing back as III asked why he wouldn't drink it all, seeing III get the sugar out to put in it, IV grabbed the coffee back. I'm just overthinking this, but if he drinks it, it'll be like he indirectly kissed me... And I already did that...

Wasting no time at all, IV poured the remainder of the coffee in his mouth. After drinking it all, IV's tongue was slightly burnt, since it was still awfully warm. "Er, what'd you ask? if I was doing anything tomorrow?" He said while putting the cup down. "I'm not sure yet. Why?"

OOC: NOT SORRY. IT'S MY OTP, I CAN'T HELP IT.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Slightly startled that IV forcibly took the cup back just as he got a spoonful of sugar out, he stood there gaping at IV for a moment. "Nii-sama..?" He quietly said, still staring. Then, IV drank all the coffee, even though it was most certainly still warm and IV wasted no time by blowing on it. "Wait, isn't that hot..?" III called out, as it was too late since he already drank it all down.

Laughing a tiny bit, he noticed that IV burnt his tongue a little. "You could've waited a second. If you had asked, I would have given it to you." He smiled, taking the cup from the table so he could go wash it. "Oh, it's nothing. It was just... you and I, we haven't been seeing each other a lot lately. If Tron doesn't have any missions for us, maybe we could... go do something?" He timidly asked, blushing.

OOC: I KNOW, BUT SHEESH, IT'S NOT MINE

IV got a bottle of cold water and started to drink it to cool his tongue. "I know, I just thought it would be faster to just take it." He said without thinking about it all. After he heard what III said about "doing something" IV's expression was of pure surprise. He should have expected it maybe, but he really didn't.

"...Things aren't like they used to be. We can't really waste time on doing anything trivial. Everything we do should be towards our revenge..." As he told III that, there was obvious disgust in his voice, just thinking about Dr. Faker. IV knew the answer would disappoint III, but that didn't stop him at all from saying it.

OOC: WAIT, WHAT IS YOURS ANYWAY

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Seeing IV drinking the water, III nervously began to sway his arms back and forth, waiting to see a reaction. He quickly did though, as he witnessed IV's eyes widen and a look of suprise consume him.

Expecting a response such as the one he was given, III tried to not get his hopes up... but once, he wanted to spend time with his brother. He was worried that he would either leave, or become somehow unreachable to him. "I... see. Of course." He responded, his smile fading with each word. "I'll probably go wash this cup now. Thanks for attempting to get ahold of Tron for me, Nii-sama." Trying to look a tad more cheerful, he smiled once more before walking towards the kitchen.

OOC: DILATESHIPPING, HELL YES

Contemplating whether to say anything back, IV sat down and sighed. Seeing that look of disappointment had hurt him somewhat... But what he said was honestly what he believed. He can't just slack around doing nothing. A couple minutes passed by, and IV got up and stretched a little. Wondering if he should go check back up on if Tron was awake now, he decided against it. It wouldn't do any good now anyway. With that thought, he made his way back to his room.

OOC: OH, RIGHT.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Inside the kitchen, III began to wash the cup and sighed. Nii-sama... you promised me that one time. We would duel someday, no strings attached... Putting the cup on a towel, he exited the room and stood silently for a moment. "V-Niisama..." He whispered, wondering where his eldest brother was. Maybe he could shed some light on this situation.

Walking towards Tron's room, he wondered if V was in there or not. Looking around cautiously, he knocked lightly and said, "V-Niisama...?"

OOC: X3

Page 40 of 44 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast