Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Fushimi & Momoka) - Page 4

Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Fushimi & Momoka)

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Default Re: Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Ryoga Kamishiro & Rio Kamishi

Nothing to be concerned about... III couldn't help but feel that way. He had to feel concerned, it was to be expected.

Seeing a smirk appear as IV crinkled the paper slightly worried III. He could that his brother was becoming... slightly different. He was exactly the same yet not the same.

"Something Tron wants you to do? I see..." Tron's orders were absolute, no one could disobey them. III felt he couldn't help in any significant way, but he was still curious. "Can you tell me what he wants you to do?"

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Default Re: Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Ryoga Kamishiro & Rio Kamishi

Getting up, he put the paper in his pocket, crinkling it further.

"I already told you. This has nothing to do with you." IV said back while walking away somewhat. Looking at the clock, he noticed he didn't have much time to waste. The tournament was going to start an about an hour and he still hadn't even registered.

Looking back at III one last time, IV went out the door, and began to make his way to where the tournament was being held.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

It's useless, I can't help Nii-sama... no matter what I do.

Feeling helpless, III just watched as IV walked out the door in a hurry. He wanted to be of use to him, Tron, and V. He sat down and began to think of ways he could help... dueling. That was the only way III could think of.

OOC: So, what should I do in this next part? Who will show up?

OOC: Probably a part with Rio and Shark?

IV made his way to the large building where the tournament was. Walking inside, he could tell this was a pretty big event. Entering it just in time, the tournament had begun. Many duels went on, IV winning each one he did. He was using his Grave keeper deck which was just a back up type of one, but he knew even it would be enough to beat all those lowly duelists.

Finally, IV had made it all the way to the finals. Upon winning the duel before the finals, he saw who his next opponent would be. Ryoga Kamishiro.

"Kamishiro... Ryoga... That last name was that girl's last name. Hm. I guess they're related." IV mumbled while awaiting for the final duel of the tournament.

-Meanwhile-

Shark had managed to win all of the duels in the tournament so far, and waited for the finals. Feeling slightly nervous, he suddenly got a phone call. It was from the people at... A hospital? They informed him of what happened to his younger sister, Rio, and Shark hurried to the hospital. There still some time until the finals, luckily. Even if there wasn't, Shark wasn't about to not go and see Rio, who was injured.

Rushing inside the room Rio was in, Shark was surprised to see her in bandages... Horribly wounded. How much pain was she in?

"Rio! What happened!? Are... Are you okay!?" He quickly asked, sick with worry.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

OOC: Ah, okay then.

Rio couldn't see anything, her head was covered in bandages. All she could hear was her brother's voice and he sounded very worried for her. She didn't want that for him, not when the tournament finals were about to take place.

"Ryoga..." She quietly said, not moving at all. "Win the tournament. I know you can do it... win. Don't worry about me." The only encouragement she could give Shark right now was for him to win. If she could only have passed on her confidence to him, she would have... but she was feeling very weak and could barely speak right now.

Rio wondered who he was up against, but she wasn't going to ask him right now. She would find out later, after Shark hopefully won.

I won't tell him the details of what happened to me right now, it would only cause him more panic.

"Rio..." Shark, felt terrible that he couldn't do anything. Not even knowing why she was hurt this badly...

As much as he wanted to stay and look after her, Shark had no time to. The finals were about to start, and he had to go and get prepared.

Now back at the building where the tournament was being held, Shark sat nervously. He was afraid he wouldn't be able to win... Rio was counting on him to win. He had to, no matter what. Sitting and anxiously waiting, Shark heard a sound of something falling.

Walking over, he saw... His opponents deck that had fallen to the ground? He knew he shouldn't, but at this point, he didn't care what he had to do, he just had to win. And that meant peeking at his opponents deck and getting the upper hand...Looking very quickly, he saw Mirror Force, but that was pretty much all he got to see. A person came in to get Shark and take him the where the final duel was being held.

Finally, the duel had began. Shark had been doing fairly well, even getting the upper hand against IV. Of course, that also added to the pressure... Not only that, but the crowd seemed to be in favor of Shark. There was so much pressure... Too much. Shark just had to do anything to win.

Examining IV's field, he saw he had a trap card on the field... Thinking back, he knew that it had to be Mirror Force. The card he saw on the ground earlier. About to make his move, suddenly X's appeared.

Much to Shark's surprise... the announcer announced that Shark had just been... Disqualified!? They found out how he saw IV's deck?

IV smirked, pleased that by Shark getting disqualified, that ensured his win... That had to make Tron happy, right?

That was pretty much how IV became known as the Asia Champion, and how he won most of his fans. After the whole tournament was over, IV went back to tell Tron how he won, hoping that would make him proud of him or something.

OOC: Should there be another part with Rio and Shark?

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

OOC: Yeah, we could make this part with them.

With no TV in her room or any way of knowing the outcome of the tournament, Rio anxiously awaited Shark to return. She was positive that he was going to win, Shark was quite the skilled duelist.

"Ryoga..." She whispered, anxiously. And then she heard the sound of footsteps growing closer to the door. Could it have been him?

OOC: So he should come now, right?

OOC: Yeah.

Shark walked into the room, quite reluctant to. How was he going to tell her that... That he couldn't win? Not only that, but he was disqualified. That was even worse than losing...

Walking next to the bed where Rio laid, Shark didn't say anything for a moment, but with a deep breathe, he knew he had to. "Well... I'm back, Rio." He said, his voice not sounding too good.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Hearing the door open and footsteps near the bed, Rio looked over slightly, unable to see. Then she heard a voice, her brother's voice.

And much to her dismay, his voice was not reassuring at all. Did he really... lose?

"Ryoga! What happened? You won, didn't you?" She said, getting up from the bed impatiently.

Shark tried to stop her from getting up, not wanting her wounds to get any worse. "You should still lay down, Rio! You want to be able to recover fast, after all..."

Sighing, he had no idea what to say... Should he lie? No, that wouldn't be good... And he couldn't lie to her. But should he tell her he lost or that he was disqualified? He didn't want her to be disappointed in him, but...

"I... I was disqualified." Shark managed to say, his voice cracking somewhat.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Shark was right, she really shouldn't get up so quickly right now. Heeding his advice, she went back in her bed to lay down.

Gulping, she heard Shark's response to her question... He didn't lose, he was disqualified. But how? How could something like that happen? Shark was never one to cheat or do anything like that.

Usually, she would have looked him straight in the eye and give him a good talking to, but she really couldn't right now. Instead she had to ask just one simple thing, "... How?"

Shark's throat got scratchier as he heard her ask that. He didn't want to answer her... He didn't even know how to. He couldn't tell her that he practically cheated.

"Well... I..." Still struggling to find the right words, he continued anyway, "I'm not quite sure to be honest... And I didn't feel like asking why, since I was still worried about you."

That probably wasn't the best answer... But it is true that I was worried.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Not the best response to give Rio. She lied completely still for a moment and silence flooded the room.

"... Are you an idiot, Ryoga?"

Getting up from the bed, she reached for Shark. Finally grabbing his shoulder, she 'looked' at him, a big frown on her face. "Why the hell would you do that?! I told you, don't worry about me! You should have asked why, you should have fought it! Not... not lose over something like that!" Obviously angry, Rio had a hard time holding back tears that Shark couldn't see anyway since bandages covered most of her face.

Shark's eyes widened, not thinking she would get that angry. Then again, it wasn't really that much of a surprise, since it was Rio.

It hurt Shark to hear his sister becoming even more distressed just because of his "lie". But would telling the truth only hurt more? No, he couldn't cheat and lie in the same day. He had to tell her... Even if it would only make things worse. He didn't want to see his sister in even more pain.

"I.... I'm sorry, Rio... But.. Actually, I... I kind of just lied to you." He said, after taking a deep breathe. "I was disqualified for... Cheating." He said, the last part becoming increasingly quiet.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Angry as hell, Rio tried to convey this to Shark. She could tell something wasn't right with his story. And, she was right. Shark proceeded to tell her the real reason he was disqualified... a pretty shameful one.

Rio grabbed Shark's collar and began to yell at him, not caring that she was in the hospital and probably disturbing other people inside.

"Are you kidding me?! Why the hell did you do that, Ryoga?! Did you just toss your duelists pride outside the window or something?!" At a loss for what she heard, Rio never would have thought that her brother would have done something such as cheating. She dueled him a lot when they were younger and he had never done anything like that. He remained honest.

"Who did you go up against anyway?!"

Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast