Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Fushimi & Momoka) - Page 39

Page 39 of 44 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Fushimi & Momoka)

Default Re: Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Ryoga Kamishiro & Rio Kamishi

Unsure what to make of the "wrapped around his finger" comment, Shark ignored that part. "....Using me? If anything, I thought I was using him. That just... Doesn't seem like him."

Yes, I barely know him... But even I can tell he wouldn't think that way.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Default Re: Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Ryoga Kamishiro & Rio Kamishi

"But how much do you know him?" He retorted, wondering how Shark would respond, his smirk barely visible. He was having a hard time playing 'the villain' but he did the best he could in order to please Tron.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Pausing, Shark thought about that. And the answer was simple... "...Nothing, really. I actually don't know him at all or understand him to be honest." After saying that, Shark wondered why he was even answering him, IV's brother. Turning away, Shark sounded a little irritated. "Why do you care anyway!?"

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

A tad nauseous, he didn't know that to say. He cared and yet he shouldn't care... what could he say?

"I care because... I like Yuma-kun. And I'm merely stating the truth. He likes me better than he likes you, he told me so." He lied yet again, he was almost getting used to lying so much now. That scared him.
    Akuraito likes this.

He liked him? That was a little unexpected to Shark. "Likes you better...?" After mumbling that, Shark went by the ladder, seemingly ready to leave. "...Is that so." He felt oddly... Jealous, hearing that. Looking ready to leave now, Shark appeared to be making his way back down the ladder.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

His eyes widened, III wondered if that did the trick. He felt a bit bad to be honest, he never really liked hurting others at the expense of himself... but this was for his family, so he decided he could live with hurting others.

Looking down from the ladder at Shark leaving, he attempted to reach him. "Wait! Shark... what will you do about that? Are you going to leave Yuma-kun now?" He asked, with a tiny gulp.

Shark was going down now, slowly, but still. "...Not that it's any of your business, but I am. I have no reason to stay with someone who think of me as a nuisance and... As a least favorite."As the words came out, Shark felt himself becoming more pissed. Why was it such a big deal though!? Like he thought, he didn't know Yuma well... So then, why?

All of the way down, Shark gathered what few items he had brought with him, and then looked around the room once more. "...Well, guess I'm going now."

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Watching Shark beginning to leave and hearing his answer, it was obvious that Shark was rattled by the situation. This should make III happy, but it didn't. He did the mission, but... it seemed so cruel and ugly.

"Shark... where will you go now?" He asked, not knowing why he bothered.

"Back to where I was of course." He replied quite fast. That rundown arcade... He didn't especially want to go back, but nothing he could do. "...I was planning on going back sometime anyway." Shark picked up his bag again and went by the door. Glancing up at the ladder once more, he then went out the door.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

"Shark..." III responded, quietly. Watching the sad looking boy walk out, it made him extremely sorrowful. He just ruined a bond of trust... it might not be able to be repaired.

I should go see Tron and tell him... Tell him how I did what he asked. I wonder what he will ask of me now..? I shouldn't complain though. I'm sure Nii-sama and V-Niisama have it worse than I do.

With that in mind, he trudged back to the hotel and went inside, looking around. "Nii-sama? You home..?"

IV was in his room just laying on his bed. Hearing III though, got him right up, and he went out to where III was. "III. Did you want something...?" He asked, trying not to sound too interested. He couldn't deny how curious he was though.... Especially since III had wondered where Shark was.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

"Nii-sama!" III loudly said, looking over at IV now standing in front of him. He was a tad startled. "Well... I just wanted to speak with Tron, so I could tell him I accomplished the mission." He smiled slightly... which was a bit painful to behold, his smile was sad.

Please don't ask me anymore about it, Nii-sama...

Looking straight at IV, he continued with, "Do you happen to know where Tron is? He's in his room, right?"
    Last edited by Momoka; 15th October 2012 at 01:17 PM.

About to ask III a question, IV noticed III's smile... It did not at all look happy. What happened...?

"Most likely, yeah... but wait! I'll go tell him for you." IV said while getting in front of III, as if to stop him from going any further. Tron was the cause of III's smile becoming unhappy, he didn't want III to have anything more to burden. He should be the one to get all of the burden.. Not his little brother.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

A bit startled from IV's sudden blocking, III tried to push him over. "Nii-sama? I can go see him, really... don't trouble yourself." He said, smiling. He wanted to ask IV if he was busy, but was scared to do so... he didn't want to make IV angry by asking him since he knew IV was the type who liked to keep to himself.

"So, uh... Will you move?" He timidly asked.

As III kept trying to push him away, IV kept getting in front. "You've been really busy lately. Besides, I haven't seen Tron recently at all, so..." Seeing Tron would most likely result in III getting another order... Another order IV wouldn't know about.

Page 39 of 44 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast