Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Fushimi & Momoka) - Page 38

Page 38 of 44 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Fushimi & Momoka)

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Default Re: Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Ryoga Kamishiro & Rio Kamishi

"Angry... I don't know what to do, but... I'll do my best, Tron." III began to walk away from him now, a little discouraged looking. "Well... if that was all you needed, I'll be taking my leave now." He bowed once more before being out of Tron's sight. He let out another big sigh and rested against the wall.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Default Re: Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Ryoga Kamishiro & Rio Kamishi

Tron was glad, but he already knew III would agree anyway. III always did whatever he asked, no matter what, after all... "I only hope he can pull it off... It would be very useful he does~"

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Beginning to wonder if he should go see either Shark or Yuma, he first wanted to know where IV was. "Nii-sama..?" He didn't want to leave without telling him, but if he wasn't around... it couldn't be helped, he prepared to leave out the door.

Upon hearing III, IV was planning on just ignoring him... But he decided to walk out anyway. Luckily, he caught III right before he left. "...What is it?"

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

"Nii-sama! Oh, uh..." He nervously began to fidget. "I'm about to go out again. Do you have any idea where Shark would be? He'd be at Yuma-kun's, right..?" He asked, unsure if he would or not.

IV wasn't entirely sure, but nodded anyway. "I guess he might be. Why are you wondering?" He asked, knowing it most likely had to do with something Tron related.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

"Oh, uh... no reason, it's just, um..." He avoided the subject, hoping to not tell IV. "Just another mission to do. I was about to head out and take care of it." Smiling, he hoped IV wouldn't ask anymore. "Well, I guess I'll go now."

Since this seemed to involve Shark, IV was very curious, but he wasn't in the mood to ask anymore. "See ya, I guess." He mumbled and walked away.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Walking out of the hotel, III made his way to Yuma's house. In hopes that either Shark or Yuma would be there, he decided it wouldn't matter if they were out... he'd wait there for one of them to get home.

Doing this will make Tron proud. He thought, over and over.

Finally making it to the house, III looked around, hoping to find someone home... "Yuma-kun..? Shark..?" He whispered, climbing up into Yuma's window, which he did quite easily. Making it inside Yuma's 'attic/room' he looked around and saw all kinds of souvenirs from Kazuma. "Wow... incredible! I've never even seen some of this before..." He smiled brightly and looked around, soaking in all the sights.

OOC: Is Shark home, or..?

Shark had just got back and opened the door to Yuma's room. Climbing up the ladder, he then saw... III? Why was that guy here? Now up all the way, Shark wondered how he even got in and why he was there. "...You're III. Why are you here...?" He calmly asked, not really caring but just curious.

OOC: Well, he's there now.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

A tad shocked to suddenly hear a voice, III quickly turned his head to see who it was... and to his surprise, it was Shark. He wasn't sure if he should be glad or not to see him. How would he begin the mission?

"Shark..! Uh... Yuma-kun left the window open and... so, I was waiting for him to get home." He shyly said, looking away from Shark and continuing to look around Yuma's room. Grabbing a mask, he stared at it intensely. "Shark. You seem to trust Yuma-kun, don't you?" He asked, glancing towards Shark.

Unaware of the fact Yuma and III were on a date before, Shark wondered why III was waiting for him. Were they friends...? Shark didn't want Yuma to associate with anybody related to IV, but that was irrelevant at the moment. III's question of trust... Did Shark trust him? He didn't know him well, or at all really, but... But Yuma was pretty much the only person Shark has somewhat trusted in many years.

Despite that, he still didn't know if he actually did trust Yuma or not, Shark spoke anyway. "...I suppose. Why does it matter to you?"

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Hearing Shark did trust Yuma made III feel unusually guilty. He didn't want to trample on their relationship, it seemed very rude to him... and it really was. Shark was finally beginning to feel close to someone and opening up to them... for III to mess that up, it would make him sad.

"Is that so... see," He stopped, putting the mask down and now gazing at Shark. "Yuma-kun told me what a nuisance it was to have you around the house. He told me... how he wishes someone like you would just go back to 'those other guys you were with before'." At his limit, III looked away and gritted his teeth, hoping that would be enough for Shark to back away from Yuma.

His expression not changing much, Shark continued to stare at III. Thinking about what he just told him, Shark finally began to speak. "..Is that so? Huh, odd... Sorry, but I don't believe you. That guy seemed way too insistent on my staying to suddenly change his mind."

Shark wasn't just about listen to III, especially since he was related to IV. He couldn't trust somebody who had blood relation to him...

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

A tad shocked to hear his 'threat' fell on deaf ears, III realized he was not made for schemes like this. He didn't know what to say now... how could he respond back and make him angry at Yuma? They both seemed to fully trust each other, III wasn't sure if he could come between that trust.

"He must really have you wrapped around his finger then." III said back, with a slight smirk on his face. "He told me... how he's only using you as a way to merely pass time."

What am I saying, that didn't even make sense...

Page 38 of 44 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast