Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Fushimi & Momoka) - Page 37

Page 37 of 44 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Fushimi & Momoka)

Default Re: Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Ryoga Kamishiro & Rio Kamishi

Seeing that III was finally getting to be more affectionate towards Yuma, IV payed more attention. Holding hands... And then kissing his forehead. IV didn't think III would have it in him to do just those things, yet he did. He really would do anything for Tron, wouldn't he...?

As IV was busy thinking things over, his phone suddenly rang. Picking it up, he saw it was V. "What is it?" There was some silence, but then IV finally said something else. "...Okay. Yeah." Hanging up, he went over to where III was. "III!"

OOC: Well darn.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Default Re: Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Ryoga Kamishiro & Rio Kamishi

A tad embarrassed that he actually did something as forward as kissing Yuma's forehead, III questioned doing so and continued blushing. This is for Tron... nothing to feel ashamed for. All is for my family.

All of a sudden, III heard IV's voice calling out his name. "N-Nii-sama! Why are you... all the way out here..?" He asked, a tad confused. "You weren't following me and Yuma-kun, were you?" Suspicious of his older brother, he stared at him. I hope he didn't see the kiss.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Walking a little ahead, IV turned back around. "...Of course not. Believe it or not, I have better things to do." Of course that was and wasn't true. IV did have things he should be doing, but instead, he spied on his little bother who was on a date. Pausing, he continued, "Look, I came to get you, because V called me saying he needs to see you or something."

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

"S-sorry, I was just asking." III quickly retorted, as IV basically lied to him. He was a bit glad that IV didn't see his sudden 'kiss' he gave Yuma, for it would have only made him become more embarrassed. Hearing that V needed him made him slightly nervous. He barely talked to his eldest brother and he had the most to do with Tron... it worried him. "V-Niisama needs me? Do you... know why?" He asked, still walking.

Beginning to walk away, IV didn't bother looking at III. "Why would I know? He just called me and told me that." Sensing III's nervousness, IV tried to actually answer though. "....It probably has to do with Tron though. Anyway, just follow me."

IV continued to lead III back to the hotel, and eventually they made it in front of Tron's room. "Okay, I guess you should just wait here." Knocking on the door somewhat, IV then started to leave, without saying anything else to III.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Has to do with Tron... I don't know why, but just hearing that... makes me extremely nervous. But it shouldn't! After all, Tron is my father. He only wants what is best for me.

Walking back inside the hotel, III wanted to ask IV more, but figured it would only annoy him. As IV knocked on the door, III's nausea began to come back... it was like a time bomb.

Watching his brother walk away was like the sensation of a child getting away from his training wheels and riding on his own. It was... scary. He wanted to persuade him to stay, but it all came back to his worst fear; Disappointment. He didn't want anyone to feel that way near him, so he kept quiet. Waiting for the okay to come inside, he whispered. "Tron..?"

Tron quickly got up and went over after he heard III. "III! So how did it go~?" Tron's smile seemed innocent, but in all reality, it was far from that. "Did you get closer to him?"

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

III flinched from hearing Tron suddenly get up and get closer to him. "Oh. Tron... yes, I did. I don't know if he likes me yet, but... I did my best." He said, while bowing. "Did you... need to tell me something?"

"Hmm... Well, that's no good yet." Tron simply said back, sounding a tad disappointed. "I need him to get him to like you... But maybe I can try a different approach to this." Smirking now, he looked right at III. "Alright, well... Maybe we can try a different plan. Is that alright~?"

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Hearing slight disappointment in Tron's voice made III's heart sink. It was exactly what he feared... what if Tron didn't love him anymore because of that? Or maybe... he never did love me. That thought played in his mind, but he quickly shook his head believing that what he thought wasn't true. "A different plan?" He gulped. "Of course. What is it, Tron?"

"You don't mind, right?" Tron asked, even though it didn't really matter to him. "What all do you know about Tsukumo Yuma? Such as... Is there anybody he's close to?"

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

"Of course not." III quickly responded, unsure if he meant it or not. "Anyone he's close to? Oh... he did seem to be a bit close to that Ryoga Kamishiro. Why do you ask..?"

"Ryoga Kamishiro...?" Tron's eyes lit up. "Oh, really? Then... This could work out just fine." Tron sneered and turned around. "Alright, I suppose I have no choice but to tell you, III. Could you make the two... Angry at each other? Dislike each other?"

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Work out just fine? III wasn't sure if he should have honestly answered Tron's question, but as his obedient son, he did as he was told. "Make them angry at each other..? But Tron... how can I do that? I mean... that just seems like an odd thing to do..." He didn't know what to do. Should he really make them angry at each other? It seemed like a cruel thing to do. But III didn't want to disobey his father.

Tron shrugged a little. "Odd thing? I have a reason you know~ Anyway, how to do it... If you have any ideas, go for it. The angrier the better, actually." Tron smirked. And not only would it help with this plan... It could help for another.

Page 37 of 44 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast