Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Fushimi & Momoka) - Page 36

Page 36 of 44 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Fushimi & Momoka)

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Default Re: Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Ryoga Kamishiro & Rio Kamishi

"Uh... Shark?" Yuma stood still, looking at the purple haired duelist. "Well, come on then! Tetsuo will probably see Kotori home, so we're all set here."

After a fairly awkward walk home, Yuma and Shark finally made it to the house. Inside was Akari, who looked over to both of them. "You two sure are late coming home. Not dueling, right, Yuma?"

"Sheesh, I said I'm not!" Yuma said in a flustered manner, before running up the steps with Shark and closing the door. "Well, I'll be in my 'room' if you need me. You're probably tired, so..."

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Default Re: Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Ryoga Kamishiro & Rio Kamishi

Shark sat on the bed. "...I'm not that tired. You must be though, dueling IV." Shark said, trying to subtly get information from him. There's no way Yuma could almost beat IV...

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

"Eh? Oh, not really. See, the duel was going great since I got out Hope... but then I remember what Tetsuo told me. I'm relying on the Numbers too much." Now up in his 'room', Yuma continued speaking to Shark. "I would have thought IV would be a better duelist, but... then again, the duel didn't really continue, so~"

Unsure if he should ask anymore, Shark lied on the bed. He knew something was off about that, but should he bring Yuma into it anymore by asking? If he did, Yuma would most likely try to investigate or something... Shark didn't want that. "...Well, guess I'm gonna go to sleep."

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

"Ehhh? I thought you weren't tired..." Yuma said in a disappointed tone. He wanted to talk with Shark more, but figured he could that tomorrow after the date. "Night, Shark!" He climbed into his hammock and fell asleep. Astral waited for morning to come and continued to think to himself... I have this belief that Yuma wouldn't have won the duel if it had continued...

Soon, it was the next day and Yuma woke up fairly early. "Ahhh~ Shark, you up?"

"Yuma, should you wake him up? I thought you wanted to sneak out."

"AHG! You're right, uh... Okay, but I wanted to say something before I left..."

"What is it...?" Shark grumbled, not wanting to get up. It had been a while since he rested in an actual bed... He wanted to stay there a big longer, but he got up anyway.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Seeing Shark get up, he didn't really want him to, but he brought this upon himself.

"Sh-Shark! Nothing, go back to bed! You must be tired! It's SOOO early!" He exaggerated, hoping to not seem suspicious. As he was talking, he went out the door and shut it. Slowly walking down the stairs so Akari couldn't hear, he made it out.

"That was close." Yuma sighed. "Only because you woke him up, Yuma." Astral said, condescendingly.

"Whatever! Now, is III here yet..?" As soon as Yuma said that, III arrived at Yuma's house.

"Yuma-kun!" He shouted over as Yuma spotted him and came running over. "Hey..! So, uh... what are we gonna do exactly? Duel!?" Yuma said with a gleam in his eyes.

III gave a slight giggle, he knew Yuma loved dueling... but to be so dense as to think a date would involve that... was humorous. "No, I thought maybe we could... take a quiet walk around town, perhaps." Looking slightly saddened by no dueling, Yuma gave a smile anyway. "Alright, let's go!"

OOC: What should IV and Shark do now..? ._.

OOC: IV follow? Not sure about Shark...

Shark was confused why Yuma woke him up if it was nothing, but then just layed back down anyway. After Yuma had gone, Shark got up. "...Maybe I should go..." Reluctantly, he left the door.

IV hid behind a bush and found III and Yuma. "Hmph, I may as well spy on them. I mean, it's for Tron, so..." He mumbled while following them.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

OOC: He can be the lazy drama-queen he is and lie back in bed.

Beginning to walk about the neighborhood, III struggled to think of a topic that would interest Yuma... except dueling. But III didn't really think that would somehow make Yuma attracted to him, it would only distract him from the date.

"So, Yuma-kun... I'd like to know more about you. What's your family like?"

Yuma was taken aback from the sudden question. "Huh? Oh, well... Akari, my Nee-chan, is always busy and pretty strict with me. She does it because she cares though, so... Ah, there's also my Grandma. She makes the best duel lunches! Well, Kotori's are good too, but you get it." He said, with a laugh.

III wondered why Yuma didn't bring up his mother or father. He had heard stories about Kazuma, but he wasn't quite sure on where he was. "What about... your parents?"

"... They went on an adventure. They haven't come back since." He replied, still with a smile.

III felt a bit awkward now, since he felt bad about doing asking such random and personal questions. And then he felt a sudden twinge... as if someone was watching him. "Huh..?" He quietly mumbled, looking around frantically. "III?"

"Oh, nothing... just, I thought someone was watching me."

OOC: But he just left. XD

It was a bit hard for IV to follow since he didn't particularly blend in... Not only that, but if some fan of his or something saw him, there's no way they wouldn't make a fuss, making IV be seen. That just meant IV had to be extra careful.

III... Get this date over with. It doesn't have to be long or anything... Then again, I guess he has to do what's most effective... Damn.

Noticing how III seemed to sense his presence, IV tried to hide even more. It was a tad difficult though, since he still had to make sure to be able to see them.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

OOC: Well now he's no longer lazy. Great. T,T

"Something wrong, III?" Yuma said, looking at him. "Ah... no, it's nothing. Nevermind, back to walking..." They both began walking again and soon made it closer to Heartland.

III remembered that Dr. Faker lived in Heartland and that instantly made him not want to go anywhere near there. "Uh... Yuma-kun, let's go this way!" III quickly said, backing away from Heartland. "Huh? Why? Heartland has lots of attractions, let's go!" Yuma shouted over, wondering why III suddenly wanted to not go near it. "N-no, really... I don't really like Heartland, so..."

"What? So let's change your mind then!"

"Y-Yuma-kun, please listen to me, I have reasons..." III knew Yuma was stubborn, but he was getting at his limit. He really didn't want to go anywhere in the vicinity of Heartland.

"I can't go near there, Dr. Faker... he lives there! I don't want any part of being in a place like that." He accidentally blurted out, almost blowing his cover slightly. Yuma wondered why III would have an issue with Dr. Faker and in truth, he barely knew the guy. "Uh... Well, that settles that then, come on, let's go somewhere else!"

III nodded and gave Yuma a smile for understanding and not really prying on the matter. Although he did find it odd since Yuma always did that, but this time even Yuma felt that he shouldn't delve into it right now.

OOC: He’s not lazy. XD

As the two were getting closer to Heartland, IV knew III wouldn’t like that. He wanted to intervene and somehow lead them off elsewhere, away from there, but he couldn’t risk being seen. If he did, III would probably shoo him off.

Luckily, Yuma understood and decided they didn’t have to go there. IV was a tiny bit relieved, but he didn’t like the fact III smiled at him. In fact, he didn’t like him even being around Yuma. Yuma was just a nuisance to their revenge, wasn’t he? Why should he have to get close to him? IV thought about going back to ask Tron, but he wanted to keep a close eye on them.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

OOC: Suuure.

After walking away from Heartland, Yuma wasn't quite sure where III would want to go now. Heartland had nearly everything anyone could think to do, and... Yuma's neighborhood wasn't really all that fun to just walk around in.

"Yuma-kun... Nii-sama told you, didn't he? About uh... you know." III began to blush again and walked behind Yuma. "Huh? What?" Yuma responded, rather densely as usual.

III was a tad shocked that anyone could be so oblivious, but there was no helping it. "About me liking you." After Yuma heard that, he felt stupid for not realizing that that was what III was referring to. "Oh! Oops, haha... I wasn't... Uh, yeah. He did." Yuma said with a slight cough to cover up his embarrassment. "But why? I mean, we only spoke that once."

It was true, there would have been no logical reason for III to suddenly start liking Yuma from that one encounter... unless he lied and said it was 'love at first sight' or something cheesy. "I'd um... It was... you looked so kind and happy... I'd never really seen anyone look that way before. So I guess I just..."

OOC: Is Shark going to do anything soon?

While continuing to follow around, IV had been trying to call V to talk to Tron, but he couldn't reach him. "Damn..."

Trying to listen, IV didn't understand why III was being kind to Yuma. Well, he did get why because it was Tron's order, but... He knew III wasn't being fake. He was a nice person... Unlike IV. ...Watching them isn't as fun as I though it would be.

OOC: Good question. What should Shark do? Would it be quicker/easier to discuss that through Skype or something real quick?

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

I have to move this along. It's now or never... either he'll turn out to like me or he won't. But he has to. For the sake of our family.

Yuma smiled at III. He wasn't sure if he could return his feelings, but he wanted to at least be kind to him... even if that kindness only turned out to hurt III. "Listen, Yuma-kun..!" III said, holding both of Yuma's hands and staring at him. "Please, believe me... Will you continue meeting me like this? You don't have to like me yet, it can happen gradually!" He said, sounding desperate for Yuma's affections.

As he kept staring, Yuma tried looking away. He wasn't quite sure what to say... he DID like III in a way of friends... but that was all. But then, III sounded almost as if it was crucial for Yuma to keep seeing him. He wanted to ask Astral what he should do, but he couldn't right now. "III... I'm not sure if I ever can like you that way, but... we could always meet up, I'm usually free."

III smiled and blushed more, he then leaned in quickly and kissed Yuma's forehead, softly. "That's enough for today. Thank you."

As he said that, he began running off.

OOC: I would, but right now I can't. ><

Page 36 of 44 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast