Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Fushimi & Momoka) - Page 35

Page 35 of 44 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Fushimi & Momoka)

Default Re: Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Ryoga Kamishiro & Rio Kamishi

V looked back in the room a second, and then back at III. "He can't really see you right now. Did you need to tell him something?"

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Default Re: Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Ryoga Kamishiro & Rio Kamishi

III tried to peek into the room since he was curious as to why, but he couldn't really see much. "Oh... can you just tell him that I accomplished my mission? Well, partly."

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

V nodded, even though he was confused by the partly part. "Alright."

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Walking away from V, he bowed down and went off. He noticed IV and kept walking towards his own room. "I couldn't see Tron, so I told V-Niisama. I guess now I'll just wait... for tomorrow. What about you?"

For tomorrow... IV was a little confused by III's question. Did he mean what he was going to do now, or tomorrow...? "...What do you mean?"

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

"Tomorrow. What will you do tomorrow?" He asked, looking IV straight in the eyes.

IV didn't like when III looked directly into his eyes... He was afraid he would be able to see all of his ugly emotions. "...Good question. I'm not sure though."

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

III tilted his head slightly. "Oh. It's just, I don't want you following me around tomorrow... if you can help it." He turned away from IV now, beginning to walk closer to his door.

Getting a bit pissed off from hearing that, IV smirked. "...You sound so full of yourself. Why would I bother following?" He said back and went inside his room and closed the door. Damn, maybe I shouldn't have said that... But oh well.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

"No, I meant so we wouldn't mess with Tron's plans---" As soon as he said that, IV slammed the door in his face. "N-Nii-sama..." He quietly said, wondering why he was in such a bad mood. He walked into his room and lied down, ready for sleeping... I better get some rest... but Nii-sama seems so mad at me.

Sitting in his room, IV wondered why any of it had to do with their revenge. Why should III get close to Yuma...? I guess knowing doesn't matter... As long as we get revenge.

Meanwhile, Tetsuo finally found Yuma. "Yuma! Geez, where were you? You took forever.... And you didn't even find Kotori?"

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Yuma was just standing around until he heard Tetsuo. "Oh, hey, Tetsuo. Yeah, sorry... I got distracted." He laughed, walking back to the food court now. "Well, I guess I should go see Shark and then find Kotori..."

Making it inside, he saw Shark. "Shark! Hey, sorry for taking so long."

Tetsuo tilted his head from confusion. Yuma seemed to be acting a little weird. "You go on, but I can go look for Kotori." He said and then went off.

"Yuma! What happened!?" Shark got up immediately and asked. Yuma was up against IV... Making Shark more worried than he would admit.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

"Thanks!" Yuma shouted over, glad Tetsuo would go look for Kotori.

Looking over to Shark, he smiled. "Ah, I was about to win too... but, the duel got canceled. So, shall we head home now, then?" Yuma didn't want to bring up the III situation, so he tried to slightly avert the subject.

"About to win...?" Shark knew IV was a strong opponent... That didn't seem right to him. "...Okay" He said while throwing his drink away.

Page 35 of 44 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast