Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Fushimi & Momoka) - Page 34

Page 34 of 44 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Fushimi & Momoka)

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Default Re: Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Ryoga Kamishiro & Rio Kamishi

OOC: Uh-oh. XD

"Whaaat!? Only XYZ monsters?!" Yuma panicked, already. "Calm down, Yuma. All you need to do is get either Hope out or Levaithon Dragon." Astral said, calmly. "I-I know that! Draw!" He drew yet another card and looked at it quickly. Two set cards and a face down monster... "I set one monster face down and end my turn!"

Standing by, III watched closely. I wonder if Yuma-kun can win. After all, Nii-sama is very tough... don't underestimate him.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Default Re: Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Ryoga Kamishiro & Rio Kamishi

“Going for defense? I expected something else... Not that that’s bad or anything.” IV falsely smiled once again. “My turn, draw!” As much as he wanted to get this over with, IV decided to prolong it. “I must be having terrible luck today. I end my turn.”

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

"Not really." He shrugged, not intending to seem defensive. "My turn, draw! Not doing well today, IV? Well, it'll get even worse because I summon Gagaga Girl in attack position! Gagaga Girl is only level three, but when Gagaga Magician is on the field, her level can become four! I now overlay both Gagaga Magician and Gagaga Girl!" Astral was impressed that Yuma could now XYZ summon and finally attack IV. "Come on out, Number 39: Kibou Ou Hope!" Hope entered the field and Yuma could finally play the was he liked... lots of attacking.

"I now attack your set monster!"

Annoyed by Yuma, IV tried to remain "nice". Upon seeing Hope, IV had no idea Yuma would have a Numbers. "What the... He has a Numbers!?" The destroyed monster was shown to be Gimmick Puppet - Baby Face, which had 0 defense points. "I activate my trap! Repair Puppet, which allows me to summon another monster with the same name from my deck in defense position. Therefore, I summon another Gimmick Puppet - Baby Face!" IV started to sound a little taken aback by seeing the Numbers. "To get a Numbers out... You must really not want to go out with my brother."

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

"Tch, another monster... but it still has 0 defense, so it's not a big deal." Hearing IV, he didn't know what to say. He really didn't have the desire to go out with III. He could like him as friends, but friends only.

III heard what he said... You must really not want to go out with my brother. "Nii-sama..? Yuma-kun..?" He quietly said, looking back at both of them. "What's this duel about..?" He said, louder and confused.

Did... did Nii-sama tell Yuma-kun about this whole deal..?!

Looking over at III, IV sighed. "So you didn't know why we're doing this duel? I'm doing it so Yuma will go out with you." Smirking, he continued, "Because, you do like him, don't you?" He wasn't fond of the situation, but couldn't help but be somewhat entertained by it.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

"N-Nii-sama..!" He shouted over, starting to blush. "Yuma-kun, this is... I don't--" Before he could finish the rest of his sentence, he stopped. His mind flashed back to earlier, when Tron invited him in his room.

I have to go along with this. Tron is counting on me, he must trust me. I have to... live up to that trust!

Looking down, he didn't want to meet face-to-face with Yuma or IV. "I... I do like you, so... you don't have to do this duel, you can just go out with me regardless of the outcome!" He loudly said, the blushing intensifying. "So, Nii-sama... cancel the duel."

Disappointed by III's response, IV frowned. "Tch. I cancel this duel." He said while putting his duel disk away. He's just doing this because of Tron's order. So he really doesn't like him... IV kept repeating in his head. He then walked over to Yuma. "I apologize for having to cancel the duel."

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

"Whaaaaat~? Duel canceled?! But I was about to win!" Yuma whined. He hated canceling duels, especially ones that were going in his favor. III walked over to IV and Yuma and awkwardly stared at both. "Thanks, Nii-sama. So, um... Yuma-kun, will you..?" Yuma blinked and stood still. He wasn't sure what to do, but... "Uh... W-well, I suppose one date couldn't hurt. Not that it will mean anything."

III gave a slight smile and grabbed Yuma's hands. "Thank you! One... one date is all I'll need, so... Shall we meet tomorrow?"

"Oh, yeah... Alright, come to my place then. Since I don't know where you live."

III bowed and then walked closer to IV. "Should I... go home and tell Tron about this?"

“You were doing awfully good, you even had me nervous.” IV laughed. Hmph, as if… This little piece of shit would never have a chance of beating me. Surprised Yuma actually agreed for a date, IV was pleased, and yet, not pleased. This means maybe Tron’s plan, whatever that was, would maybe succeed, but then… III might actually develop feelings for Yuma.

“…You can if you feel like you should.” IV said back, sounding obviously annoyed.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Yuma was pleased to hear IV's praise, but Astral had his doubts. He was certain he would have had a plan to turn the duel around... luckily, it was canceled, so Astral could never find out for sure. "Well seeya tomorrow!" Yuma shouted, waving to III and IV.

Walking off, III nodded. "Yeah... I guess I'll tell Tron. I hope I won't trouble him, though." He looked to IV and could sense his displeasure. "Uh... Nii-sama? Are you okay?"

Why would he care if Tron would be troubled? He's the one having to go through with this plan because of him. IV continued to look the other way and frowned. "...Yeah." He simply said back.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Making it back inside the hotel, III decided to go straight to Tron's room. Stopping outside the door, he glanced back at IV. "I'll be out soon, I just... have to inform him." He then gave a big sigh and knocked onto the door lightly, and opened it slowly. "Tron..?"

"Hmph." IV walked away after III opened Tron's door.

Instead of Tron coming over though, it was V. "Oh, III. Did you do as Tron asked?" He asked his pink haired little brother.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

V-Niisama..!? III was taken aback a little from seeing his tall, silver haired brother suddenly. He hadn't seen him in a while. "Y-yes. I did. Is Tron around, or..?"

Page 34 of 44 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast