Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Fushimi & Momoka) - Page 31

Page 31 of 44 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Fushimi & Momoka)

Default Re: Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Ryoga Kamishiro & Rio Kamishi

Anxiously awaiting III’s answer, once he had said it… It was not a response IV was expecting. Become his… Lover? What? Why would Tron ask that of III? Reasons aside, IV had to find out one more thing. “…And?” Now staring into his tea, which was way too sweet for his liking, he continued, “Did you agree?”

“I told you, mind your own business!” Shark yelled back. Yuma was being way too nosy for him. Not that that’s any different from usual, since Yuma’s always like that. “I never confirmed that I was anyway.” He muttered while continuing to walk away.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Default Re: Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Ryoga Kamishiro & Rio Kamishi

III wasn't sure about IV's reaction... was he angry..? Indifferent? It was hard to decipher. "Of course I agreed... Tron asked for me to and I couldn't disobey his order. It's the same with you, isn't it?" He asked, more curious than anything.

"Then I'll just take that as you aren't!" Yuma said, his smile now coming back. "Okay, let's go see Kotori and Tetsuo again." He walked over and saw Kotori gone. All of a sudden, he heard his phone ring and so he answered it. Kotori appeared on screen. "Sheesh, Yuma. You took a while to get done so I went to the mall." Yuma wondered why Kotori would get so bored quickly, but this was a good opportunity to spend more time with Shark and get him to open up. "Meet you there, Kotori. So, Shark... wanna come with?"

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

He agreed. IV kept replaying that in his mind over and over... Unsure how he felt about it. It shouldn't be a big deal to him... Whatever III does is none of his business, yet... He couldn't help but feel "strange" about it. If IV was in his shoes, would he have agreed also? He wanted Tron to be proud of him, and that pretty much meant doing as ordered, but to actually go out with someone in order to do that? No, IV also might have agreed. With a little more of a fight to not, but in the end, he most likely would have as well. "...I guess." He quietly answered and looked away.

Shark was surprised to hear Yuma actually buy that and even smile because of it. Walking over with Yuma, he kind of figured those two would be gone. They did talk for some time, which probably bored them. "Mall...?" Shark wasn't fond of going shopping or anything of the sort, but reluctantly, he agreed anyway. "Sure, I guess."

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

III sat down and picked up his cup of tea. His had a bit more sugar than IV's, but he added a little bit more while speaking to his brother. "Does... it bother you? I mean, I don't even know how I'll go about doing it... I suppose I'll have to visit Yuma-kun soon, though." He took a quick sip of the tea but quickly pulled it away as it was still too hot for him to drink. Father never would have asked this of me. Tron's so different from him and yet... I'll still do anything I can for him.

"Yuma, do you believe Shark? Saying he isn't dueling with revenge in mind.."

"Even if I didn't, would it matter right now? Words would mean nothing to him, I'll have to take action... make him stop dueling with hate." He said to Astral, clenching his fist. "Alright, then! Tetsuo, you wanna come, too?"

Does it bother me? IV himself wondered those exact words. Did it bother him... To be put simply, it did. But why, was another question. Ignoring to answer the first part of III's question, IV picked up his cup again and decided to say something. "...When will you go see him?" After asking that, he quickly put the cup down again, suddenly not feeling like drinking it.

Tetsuo thought about it, and wasn't terribly comfortable of the idea of going when Shark would be there, but shrugged it. "Why not."

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

OOC: Holy hope, III and IV are so awkward right now.

Noticing IV disregarded III's question, he decided to let it alone right now. "When... I'm not sure, I might head out soon. But... I don't know how to make him become my lover." He blew on his tea to make it more cool, and he took a sip. Recalling his earlier visit with Tron, he suddenly stopped drinking his tea and quickly set it down. I don't feel so well... He clutched his stomach, but tried to keep a normal expression.

"Alright, let's go meet Kotori!" Yuma began to run off and after a few minutes of walking, they made it to the mall. "Hm... I wonder where she'd be. Hey, let's go see the arcade!" He was acting like an excited child, but that was usual Yuma behavior. "Honestly... I'm sure Shark doesn't want to go in there." Astral sighed.

OOC: They really are. I blame III.

"Soon, huh?" IV mumbled while looking outside the window. Noticing III clutching his stomach, IV ignored it anyway. "If you're not sure how to... Then why don't I come with you and... I dunno, help?" He said that, but really wasn't up to it. Still, he would rather be there and see how it goes... And maybe do something about it.

Shark simply followed and looked around. He couldn't remember the last time he was at a place like this. Hearing the word "arcade", Shark immediately thought of the place he was staying at before Yuma offered him to stay there. Where Rikuo and Kaio were, that old rundown arcade. Shaking his head, he decided he didn't feel like going in there. "How about you two just go in there? I'll just... Wait out here."

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

OOC: I blame IV.

III suddenly sat up and stood quietly for a moment. "Uh... help? Well, if you think you could, then I guess it wouldn't hurt... I'll be leaving soon then, so just tell me when you're ready." He walked away from IV and went into the hall. Leaning up against the wall, he wondered what to do. "Nii-sama... Yuma-Kun... Tron..." He whispered.

"Whaaat? If you aren't going in, then I'm not either." Yuma bluntly said, with a slight pout. "Wait, what about food? Food makes everything better, like dueling for example! Here, the food court's over here. I'm gonna... get a burger." He looked over to Shark, hoping to get a reaction.

"Always thinking about food... that's Yuma for you." Astral stated.

OOC: I blame anybody but IV.

"Then I'll come along." IV said while getting up. "I should be ready in a moment." Walking into his room, he tried to figure out what he was really feeling. Not quite sure, he could tell it may have been... Jealousy. But why would be jealous? Of III? Of Yuma? After a sigh, IV walked out and saw III in the hall. "Okay, you ready then?"

Shark didn't get why him not going in stopped Yuma, but didn't question it. As soon as Tetsuo heard about going to the food court, his ears perked up. "Great idea, Yuma!" Tetsuo excitedly said, feeling more than just a little hungry. "I'm going to get some food from over there." Tetsuo said to the two and the went off to one of the food places.

"I don't feel that hungry, but... I guess a burger does sound okay right now." Shark replied.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

OOC: Even people who have nothing to do with it, like Cathy.

Noticing IV now ready to go, III stood up completely without the support of the wall. "Yeah. I guess... we should go. I don't know where to go though..." He softly said, wondering where to check. "Do you think he's home? It's the weekend..."

"It appears Tetsuo might enjoy food more than Yuma... interesting." Astral mused. Watching Tetsuo run off to get himself something to eat, Yuma heard Shark finally say he wanted a burger. "Alright, great choice. I'll go get them then, you wait here." He went over to a place that sold burgers and promptly ordered two. After paying with what little money he had, he ran back over to Shark.

"Here, a cheeseburger for you. And don't worry about paying me back or anything, my treat." Yuma then proceeded to eat his burger, quite sloppily.

OOC: Tetsuo... XD

OOC: ESPECIALLY people who have nothing to do with it like Cathy.

III didn't seem too eager. Of course, why would he be? "Considering he was out earlier, I doubt it. Maybe if we just walk around, we'll eventually find him or something." IV suggested, not too sure either.

Shark grabbed the cheeseburger that Yuma gave him. "Hmph, I guess I should thank you though." He didn't like how Yuma payed for him, but figured bringing more up about wouldn't change a thing. No surprise, Yuma was quite a sloppy eater. Eating his burger, he thought of something he forgot to ask before. "You... You're hunting those Numbers, aren't you? Why's that?"

OOC: I had to do it. XD

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

"True..." Walking out of the building with IV, he slowly walked around, looking about for any sight of Yuma. "Nii-sama. You seem popular... how can I get Yuma-kun to even like me in... that way?" It was an awkward question for III to ask and he even began to blush from saying so... but it was something he figured he should ask. III had barely even talked to anyone besides IV.

Eating some more, he suddenly stopped and almost choked. "W-what the? That was a random question." He put the burger down and thought for a moment. "It's because... I have to. For Astral's sake... and myself." He responded, not sure what Shark would think. Astral continued to observe Shark, watching to see every reaction he made.

OOC: It was funny.

Seem popular? Didn't III know he has plenty of fans? Of course he was. Still, this question was awfully... Awkward. "That's not really a simple question... Hm, I may have an idea on what to do though." IV wasn't going to tell III what it was though. That wouldn't be as fun after all. "Anyway, to actually somewhat answer, just try and get on his good side or something."

And for himself? Shark finished his burger and looked away. "I see. And this 'Astral'... Is who, exactly?" Shark asked, not fully aware of Astral's existence.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

A tad confused as to why IV wouldn't answer him straight up, he merely nodded. "Yes, but... I've never really spoken to anyone. What if I say something that just... I don't know, turns him off." He said, with a worried tone.

Astral was of course aware that Shark was not certain of his existence, but Yuma forgot. "Uh... oh. I forgot to explain. Well, Astral is inside this key here... 'The Emperor's Key'. He's always around and... if I lose a duel and my Numbers, he would disappear."

IV felt weird even discussing this. "....Well, I don't know how I would help you handle that. Still, this Yuma Tsukumo, he seems dumb, so it shouldn't be too hard." He said while still looking right ahead.

He's in that key? Shark was a tad surprised to hear that, considering he almost took that key from Yuma before. "That's... Interesting." Shark merely said back, not delving into the matter any further.

Tetsuo walked over eating some french fries. "Hey. Where would Kotori be in here anyway?"

Page 31 of 44 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast