Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Fushimi & Momoka) - Page 28

Page 28 of 44 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Fushimi & Momoka)

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Default Re: Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Ryoga Kamishiro & Rio Kamishi

Going up into his attic part, he motioned for Shark to also climb up and see. Filled with all kinds of artifacts from Kazuma and many other things, it was an interesting room.

"Great, now come see my part. It's where I sleep and organize my deck."

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Default Re: Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Ryoga Kamishiro & Rio Kamishi

Climbing up, he was surprised to see what a mess the room was. Not really because it was Yuma, but because the other room was so empty.

How does he even organize his deck in this place...?

Now fully in the room, Shark saw the picture of Yuma's parents and picked it up. After staring at it, he put it back down. "...Huh. A trashy room."

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

"What!? Come on, it has... character!" After glancing around, he whispered to Shark. "Hey, uh... don't mention dueling around my Nee-chan, she doesn't like me dueling. Even though I do it anyway."

After saying that, he went back to talking in his normal loud voice. "So, now that you're all settled down... Ah, I should tell Kotori and Tetsuo about this!"

"Okay...?" Shark whispered back, sounding obviously confused. Looking around a little more, he then turned back to Yuma. "That's your choice, not mine. Do whatever you want."

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

"Wanna come with me to go see Tetsuo and Kotori?" He asked, climbing down.

OOC: Should III, IV, or V meet them at some point?

Shark followed behind and sighed. "Fine, whatever. I guess I have no real choice."

OOC: Sure. But, um how?

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Yuma now knew of a good way to manipulate Shark into becoming a more active person; Personally dragging him everywhere he went while asking if he wants to come just to be polite.

"Alright, great! I'm sure Kotori will be glad to hear you're staying with me, but... not sure about Tetsuo. He's still kind of mad at me for relying on Hope so much." He said, the last part in mumbles.

OOC: Hm... should III come first and then IV follow behind?

"Huh." Shark wondered somewhat why Tetsuo was so hung up on that, but did realize Yuma relied heavily on his Numbers. Still, maybe that could have been seen as a strategy...? Then again, this is Yuma, who doesn't seem to think of tactics or anything. "Well, where are they at, anyway?"

OOC: Yeah, okay.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

"Hm... Let's see, I bet Tetsuo is out dueling somewhere or something. As for Kotori, she's either at home or maybe... Huh?" Yuma continued walking side by side with Shark, but then he suddenly caught glimpse of someone who seemed oddly out of place. A young man who had soft pink hair and wore a slightly frilly red and white outfit... sitting alone on a patch of grass.

"Um... do you see that person over there, Shark? I'm getting odd vibes from him."

"Yuma, you can get vibes from people?" Astral spoke up. He also felt something odd about him.

"Shut up! I so totally can!"

Looking over, he saw the pink haired boy Yuma was talking about. "Yeah, I do. Odd vibes...?" Shark questioned, not sure if he should trust Yuma's judgement of all people. But then, he also felt something.

He's in weird clothes and his hair is pink, but is that the feeling I'm getting...?

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

OOC: Cuz Shark has such a normal hair color.

"Yeah, almost as if... he has a Numbers or something. What do you think, Astral? He questioned.

"Hm... yes, I can almost see what you mean."

Walking closer towards the mysterious young man, he suddenly got up from sitting and caught glimpse of Yuma. A tad surprised to see him, he quickly bowed down and gave a smile. As he did so, he thought to himself... So this is Yuma Tsukumo. The boy Tron told me about...

OOC: Yuma also has the most normal hair color.

"Numbers...? Him have one?" Shark mumbled.

As III got up and smiled at Yuma, a blonde haired man with brown hair also walked over to III. Looking at Yuma he could feel he had Numbers. Glancing at Shark, he smirked. "III, why don't we go say hello to those two?" He sneered.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

OOC I know, right.

Yuma saw someone walking behind, someone he vaguely remembered perhaps from on TV... "Yuma stay cautious. There's something about these two..." Astral warned.

"Yes, Nii-sama." III responded to IV. Walking towards Yuma, he stood in front of him and looked over to Shark, flashing a timid smile. "Nice to meet you... Yuma-kun."

Amazed to hear that this stranger knew his name, he stood a moment dumbfounded. "Uh.... Yeah, same here! You two are... uh..?"

III walked closer to IV and whispered, "Does he not recognize you from TV...?"

Shark stared at the two, but especially at IV. He couldn't help but feel suspicious of him, and not only that... he felt like he knew him from somewhere. But where, exactly...?

"Heh, I guess not." IV whispered back while continuing to look at Shark. Then extending his hand to Yuma, IV smiled falsely. "Hello there, Yuma Tsukumo. Our names aren't necessary for you to know yet..." He smirked, "But if you're that curious, then my little brother could tell you. If you don't mind, I'd like to have a word with your friend there." He said while looking at Shark in the corner of his eye.

"...?" Shark didn't say anything, but continued to glare at IV, not knowing why he was getting a little angry just looking at him. A word with me...? Why?

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

"Huh? Oh um, nice to meet you as well!" Yuma quickly said, while returning the hand shake. Brother? Oh, must be this guy here. Astral continued to glare at both III and IV, but mostly IV. He got this feeling from him that perhaps made him... shudder. It made him feel as he did when he saw Kaito before.

"With Shark? Oh, um... alright then!" He said, giving Shark a quick, nervous look. III walked over towards Yuma and gave a nod to his brother. "Yuma-kun, we can talk over here while Nii-sama talks to your friend." He proceeded to grab Yuma's hand and dragged him over to a bench, away from IV and Shark.

"My name is III, and over there is my brother, IV." He suddenly said, staring right into Yuma's red eyes. Although he was introducing himself, Yuma was a tad more concerned with Shark being alone IV and kept peeking over.

Page 28 of 44 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast