Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Fushimi & Momoka) - Page 27

Page 27 of 44 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Fushimi & Momoka)

Default Re: Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Ryoga Kamishiro & Rio Kamishi

"I guess so." Pausing a moment, he continued, "But that's only because I have to continue dueling. For... Various reasons."

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Default Re: Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Ryoga Kamishiro & Rio Kamishi

"Various... reasons?" Yuma softly said. "Like... to improve your skills? Fun?" He said, trying to sound hopeful that perhaps Shark's reasoning was one of the following.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Shaking his head, Shark turned away. "Nope, not all."

Revenge is my sole actual reason, but I don't need to tell him that.

"Remember those two guys you ran into in that trashy part of of the city? Well, in order for me to stay with them, I have to keep dueling."

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

"What? That's why?' Yuma disappointingly said. "If you need a place to stay... you can just stay at my place!"

"Yuma!"

"Huh? Astral, what? It's no big deal." He bluntly stated.

Shark stared at Yuma blinking from confusion. "What...? Why would I want to do that?"

Why is he so insistent in butting into stuff!?

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

"Why..? Well, I mean... surely you don't like living with those two guys." He calmly said, staring at Shark who was seemingly losing his cool. "So? Wanna take up the offer, Shark?!"

Turning his head away, Shark had no idea how to respond. Why was he even considering this? He didn't know Yuma well, and they've dueled before, but it was never just for fun...

"I... Why are you even asking me!? You don't know me at all..." He said back, puzzled. Honestly, everything Yuma did was confusing to him. He didn't understand him very much.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

A bit surprised to hear a reaction like that, Yuma thought for a moment... Shark was right, he really didn't know him at all. He didn't even know who Shark was until a little while ago. But... that wasn't going to stop him. He resolved to help Shark.

"I know that! But... does that matter? We're friends, we can learn more about each other! That will give us strength!" Walking over slightly, he continued. "Listen, I can tell you have some 'trust issues', but... I honestly want to just help you, Shark! So why not..."

Somewhat taken aback by Yuma's response... Shark was at even more of a loss now. Should he...? Staying with those guys could only bring bad things, and Shark knew that all too well, but...

"I... I don't know..." Then again, he really didn't want to go back there either. "But I guess... Maybe? I'm still not your friend or going to trust you though." He said, despite still being on the fence concerning the idea.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

A smile suddenly appearing on Yuma's face, he grabbed Shark's arm and began to pull him away to his house.

"Yes! Alright, let's go then! I have a bedroom, but I barely use it... I use this room ABOVE my bedroom. You can stay in the actual one, alright?" He said, getting excited.

Finally, they made it to the house.

"Here we are, my house! Go ahead, step right in."

OOC: Should Akari be around, or..?

OOC: Either way is fine with me. But, uh, I make a terrible Akari, so...

"Um, sure..." Shark said not actually thinking Yuma would actually go through with the idea. Now he had no choice but to actually stay there?

They made it to his house which wasn't far off at all. Awkwardly, Shark glanced at Yuma, and then went inside, more than just a little bit reluctant to.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

OOC: Oh geez, you want me to? XD

"Yuma! Where were you at, hm? Not dueling I hope?" Akari suddenly said, walking down the stairs. She then curiously glanced at him to see someone with purple hair right beside Yuma. "Who's this? A friend from school?" She asked.

"Yup! This is Shark! I was thinking, um... he could stay with us for a little while..?" Yuma innocently asked, as Akari got even more flabbergasted. "Stay? For how long?" Akari really didn't care if someone was staying with them or not, she was just hoping that neither of them would interfere with her work.

"As long as he needs! Right, Shark?"

OOC: I would suck at it, so... XD

Shark immediately stiffened up, seeing Yuma's older sister. It was uncomfortable, but Shark couldn't just run away. Not only that, but he wondered how Rikuo and Kaio would react if they knew he "left" them. He didn't actually care, but he didn't want any trouble to come of it. Still, he didn't have time to worry about it.

Looking over at Yuma, he really didn't want to stay, but he already somewhat agreed... "Uh... Yeah. I hope that's alright." He quietly replied.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

OOC: Yeah, yeah. Sheesh. XD

Akari shrugged as Yuma looked happy. "Fine with me, just don't cause any trouble. Or get in the way of my work. Your Nee-chan is a busy person, ya know." She bluntly stated while walking out the door.

"Sheesh, I know!" Yuma quickly responded. "So, let me show you the room you'll stay in, Shark. And don't mind Nee-chan, she's always that way." Walking up the stairs, they finally got to Yuma's room. Entering, it was a plain room with a desk and a bed... but then there was the entrance to Yuma's 'attic' room.

"What do you think?"

Looking at Akari, Shark was curious why she didn't like Yuma dueling. That curiosity came and went quickly, as soon as Yuma took him to his room. Upon entering, Shark examined the area. Not much was in there to really look at though.

"It's.... Fine for me to stay in." He said, really not sure of what he should have said.

Page 27 of 44 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast