Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Fushimi & Momoka) - Page 26

Page 26 of 44 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Fushimi & Momoka)

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Default Re: Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Ryoga Kamishiro & Rio Kamishi

"Feh, you're way too obedient, Droite." He shrugged. "Be the administrators or some shit, right? I'd like to get in on the action... Ah, I'm feeling a desire to duel right now even!" He said, getting awfully excited and burning with passion.

"World Duel Carnival..?" Kaito questioned, not having heard of it before this point.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Default Re: Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Ryoga Kamishiro & Rio Kamishi

"We have sworn loyalty to Mr. Heartland." She reminded him while walking away slightly. "Yes, as the administrators, but dueling isn't apart of it very much."

Looking over at Kaito, she was a little surprised he hadn't heard of the concept from Mr. Heartland yet. "The World Duel Carnival will be held in about a month, here in Heartland. It will be a tournament where duelists from all over the world come, and get heart pieces." She informed him, the basic gist of it.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

"I know, I know. Sheesh." Gauche whined, walking towards Droite. "Exactly what makes it so damn boring, no dueling is involved for us."

After hearing Droite's simple expanation, Kaito was curious. This opportunity could bring about many Numbers. "Am I permitted to participate in it?"

"It can't be helped, Gauche." She responded back.

Nodding at Kaito she continued, "You have to be in it. This whole event seems to be set up in order for you to collect more Numbers. That's how Mr. Heartland made it sound, at least."

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

"Meh, 'can't be helped' my ass, I didn't even want to be an administrator! Damn, I wanted in on the action." Gauche retorted, angrily walking away.

Hearing that Kaito had to be in it, he was a tad shocked. "I see. I have no issue doing so, but I can't believe Mr. Heartland wouldn't even inform me." Looking away from Droite now, he wanted to go off and look for more Numbers now. "I'll be off Numbers hunting now."

"Gauche!"

After a sigh, Droite looked a little concerned at Kaito, but didn't express any of it. "...Alright." She simply replied and then walked off trying to catch up to Gauche.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

OOC: I guess Yuma should appear again.

A day off from school, Yuma was wandering around doing what he usually does; Looking for a duel. "Sheesh, I bet Tetsuo is still mad at me or something for using the Numbers too much... That guy can seriously hold a grudge."

I wonder where Shark would be, I'd like to check how he's doing.

"Yuma, where are you going? This place does not look very inviting..."

"I know, but I think I saw Shark around here before... SHARK! You around?" He shouted, while glancing around curiously.

OOC: Alrighty.

Hearing the sudden shouting, Shark ran over, not surprised to see it was Yuma. In truth, he really didn't want to see Yuma again anytime soon because of what happened last time, but it couldn't be helped. He couldn't just ignore Yuma being in the area when either Rikuo or Kaio could come and do something.

"...You."

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

"Shark!" Yuma happily yelled out. Running towards him, he stopped. "I'm glad to see you! So, are you up to anything today?"

Glancing around to make sure no one was around, Shark looked at Yuma.

Why would he be glad to see me? Especially after how I acted before.

"Not really." He simply replied.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Grabbing Shark's hand, he replied with, "Then follow me! I have somewhere I want to show you." As he said that, he dragged Shark off to a remote field that was nearby his house.

"Isn't this place great? It's perfect for duels, so quiet and all."

Not really feeling like going, Shark had no choice since Yuma grabbed his hand and led him there without giving him the time to protest. Looking around, it was nice and quiet.

"...I guess so."

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

"I was thinking... wanna duel with me?! Last time, I was dueling with only getting Hope out in mind... I learned the hard way that maybe that wasn't the best way to duel." He calmly said, looking out at the empty field.

"Whaddya say, Shark?"

Looking away, Shark's frown worsened. "...I don't really have the will to duel."

After losing in that duel... Not to mention I've just been in a losing streak.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

No will to duel..? Hearing that made Yuma quickly frown.

"What!? But... aren't you a duelist, Shark?!"

Page 26 of 44 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast