Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Fushimi & Momoka) - Page 2

Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Fushimi & Momoka)

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Default Re: Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Ryoga Kamishiro & Rio Kamishi

IV's voice was most certainly showing his anger. Of course he would be if it really was V he saw, but there was no way of knowing for sure until he exited the building.

It was true, what IV said... yet III didn't like thinking about it that way. He kept telling himself over and over, every night, that it was for a reason. V left them back at the orphanage for a reason and he was sure it was hard for V to watch them being dragged off in tears. Maybe it was worse for him than it was either III or V.

"Nii-sama... I'm sure Chris-Niisama had his reasons. Maybe... maybe he had to leave us at the orphanage." Trying to reassure IV, he looked at him with a sad smile.

The sudden grabbing of III's hand surprised III... and even more so when IV let go and blushed. IV was treating him like he was still a kid, and it didn't really bother III that he was. It kind of made him happy and nostalgic. He grabbed his brother's hand himself and gave a grin. "I'm not a kid anymore, but it's not like I mind you holding my hand like this."

Smile... smile for me.

Continuing to wait for V, or who they thought was their brother, to leave the building, III studied the area. He saw all kinds of people, places... things he had never really seen before. And as they waited, he saw a duel unfolding. It looked like fun and it made him remember when he got Aztec Mask Golem, his favorite card.

It's been so long since I dueled... Come to think of it, I've never really officially dueled. Chris-Niisama taught me, but...

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Default Re: Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Ryoga Kamishiro & Rio Kamishi

OOC: TeaService. X3

IV felt slightly angry, hearing III say that maybe V had his reasons... It may have been true, and there was nothing wrong with the statement... But for some reason, it still irritated him. He didn't make a comment on it though, since he didn't want to make III feel any worse.

"Er...You don't?" IV awkwardly said, not bothering to pull his hand away this time. He was a little happy to see III smiling, but that didn't make him smile back or anything. He was too focused and concerned about hoping that person would be V... But then hoping not.

Glancing back at III, he saw how III seemed to be watching a duel that was happening nearby.

Oh, that's right... I almost forgot about dueling. The last time I did duel was before we went to that orphanage...

"...You... Want to duel sometime?" He asked, not knowing when they would have the chance to, but maybe it would raise III's spirits, even just a little.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

OOC: Dear mother of god. ._.

He could tell that IV didn't like his answer, but it was honestly his thoughts. He wasn't going to apologize for what was probably true. Being that III and IV are both very different, they would of course share different thoughts on such matters. IV's would be more angry and sadistic. III's would be more understanding and kind.

"Nope." He responded, still smiling. Unfortunately for III, not even his sweet smile was causing one to appear on IV's face. A frown remained, which discouraged III a bit. He was running out of answers. Holding IV's hand tighter, he watched the duel a bit more. His eyes were wide and watching this duel to him was more exciting than going to a candy store. Duels were always a passion of his, even if he had never really dueled before. His other passion, artifacts and wonders of the world, was related to dueling. He loved both dearly.

That question IV asked caused III to quickly be brought back into reality. He looked at him and blinked with a look of slight amazement. "... Yes!" He nodded as he smiled.

OOC: OTP. X3

III's bright response surprised IV. He never knew his little brother showed much of an interest in dueling. Well, he knew he did, since he treasured that card their father gave him, but still. "Okay, I'll duel you sometime, then." Seeing III's smile made IV also smile a little.

That smile didn't last long though, since that person finally walked out again. IV immediately looked over at them. That person... There was no doubt in IV's mind. Even if it had been years, he could tell. They were definitely V. IV's and III's big brother.

Standing up now, he didn't know what to say. What should he say? This was V... Who he and III were looking for for years now. Should he be excited? Happy? Or angry that he left them in the first place? Not having the slightest answer, he simply stared.

V looked over, sensing that someone was staring at him. Much to his surprise, he saw his two younger brothers. His younger brothers he hadn't seen in so many years. The last time he saw them, they had tears in their eyes... It was so unexpected, V quickly went over to both of them.

"Thomas...? Mihael!?" He was incredibly glad to see them both... But... Many things changed since he last saw them. There was really no time to be happy.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

OOC: I know. O_O

Finally, III saw a slight smile on IV again. It wasn't for long, but he was happy just to see it at all... Nothing made him happier than his family being happy.

Noticing that IV was looking over at someone now, III leaned his head over to see who he was looking at. "What is it, Nii-sama---" And then he saw. It was their older brother, whom they had wanted and wished to see for years since that dark day... V.

Chris-Niisama..?! So it really was him..!

Looking over at his brother's expression, he could tell that he had no idea on what to say. Truth be told, neither did III. He couldn't tell if he was happy, sad, or just plain distraught. It would be incredibly awkward to speak to him first off, so he wanted IV to speak first.

A tad cowardly, he hid behind IV a tiny bit, glancing over at V. "Chris...Niisama..." He quietly said, staring at him with a look of confusion.

"It's... been so long."

V didn't smile or anything, but he was still relieved and happy to see IV and III. He hadn't been able to find out where they were in years.... He left them in that orphanage, hoping the two would be fine, but he had no idea if they were alright. Sighing out of relief, he quickly regained his usual, calm look. He couldn't allow himself to be happy even now...

"It has been. So you two are alright..." He said looking at both, and noticing III hiding behind IV. It was no surprise that III would be a little shy around him.

IV still didn't say anything, not knowing what to say. He just continued to stare, and got even more in front of III.

V looked around, and then looked back at his two younger brothers. "We shouldn't stand out here. Come with me."

Without waiting for the two's response, V began to walk back inside the building. IV looked over at III a second, and then started to follow V, holding onto III's hand.

Walking around a bit inside, they finally reached the room V was leading them to. Opening the door, V let IV and III go inside first. Glancing around, IV saw how big the inside of it was. There were checkered floors, but the room seemed to be quite empty overall.

"You two wait here a moment." V ordered and went to a different room nearby. IV was very confused. Not only on how he should feel, but he was confused on why V was even here. Not just that, but V didn't even seem to be that happy to see them... Why was that? Did he not care about them after all...? IV tried to not think like that, but it was getting harder and harder not to...

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Not seeing V smile made III get a bit insecure... maybe he didn't really want to see them. Maybe he did. There was no way of knowing for sure unless the pink haired boy asked. Except nothing was ever that simple and he just couldn't bring himself to...

Still hiding behind IV, he desperately wanted to speak to V, face to face. Still unable to, he continued to stare intensely at V. As IV got in front of III further, he didn't bother trying to look over at his big brother right now. IV of course wouldn't say anything right now, he would be bitter.

Following IV and V inside the building, he held onto IV's hand tighter. He was a bit nervous for this whole situation, he was not prepared.

Entering the room cautiously, he clung to IV more. Looking around, he saw how big it was... there was checkered floors, but not much else. It was an odd room, nothing like their apartment or their old house. It gave III an odd feeling somehow, one he couldn't put into words.

Watching V leave for a moment, that left IV and III awkwardly awaiting his return. Still glancing around, he thought that maybe their presence was a nuisance for V.

"Nii-sama... Do you think that maybe... Chris-Niisama didn't want to see us? He's acting like he's not really all that happy to see us..."

OOC: I'm making III have a smile complex. ._.

OOC: Smile complex~ It makes sense why he would have one though. XD

IV was making somewhat of a pouting face, but that faded as soon as III spoke to him. He thought it was just him who thought V didn't seem too glad, but then again, it was kind of obvious.

"...I'm not really sure. I don't even know how I feel about seeing him..." He said back. He wanted to reassure III or something, but he was way too irritated to even think of doing so at the moment.

Finally after waiting for what seemed like forever to IV, V walked back out.

"Alright, you two can come with me now." He said to the two, and began leading the way. Looking back, he spoke once more, "...Try not to be... Too shocked."

IV looked confused by what V just said. Try to not be too shocked? What did that even mean? Where was he even taking them...?

Upon walking in, there was merely a chair, and... TV's? With cartoons on? Why would V take them in there? Walking further in, V signaled for the two to stop right where they were, which both did.

V walked closer to the chair and bent down, as if whispering to someone. Still standing there, suddenly, somebody who was in the chair got up. V and.... A kid? What was a child doing there? Both walked over to IV and III, IV getting in front of III only slightly.

"Thomas, Mihael. This is... Tron." V said to the two while looking at Tron.

IV's expression became a look of even more confusion. What? Tron? Who was that and why does this even matter?

Taking a deep breathe, V continued speaking. "This is... Our father."

IV's eyes widened even more. What.... What did that mean? Their father...? But... But he looked like a kid?

OOC: By the way, should there be a timeskip soon? Should it be a couple months or a year?

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

OOC: Good. XD

III nodded slightly from IV's response, he felt exactly as he did. Part of him was of course glad to see his oldest brother again, but then the other wanted to question him. Of course, he didn't want to already bombard V with questions, so he didn't bother asking.

Flinching from not expecting V to suddenly walk back in, III went back to hiding behind IV. Try not to be too shocked..? What was he leading them to? Beginning to get a bit scared for what V was about to show them, III clung to IV more, like he was a little child.

Entering the room, he saw his silver haired brother bending down and whispering to someone who must have been sitting down. Someone else is in here? Watching the TV's that had cartoons on them, III's first assumptions were that either V suddenly took a liking to cartoons or there was a child in the room. He went with his second thought.

Then he saw and heard what V was talking about... Tron. A young blonde with braided hair, that reminded III of his father. "Tron..?" As V spoke more, he got extremely shocked. So much shock, he could barely handle it... this kid was their father, Byron. "F...father...?!" III finally stopped hiding behind IV and ran over to where Tron was.

He gazed at him with his wide, emerald eyes. This can't be... how can this be father?! He's a child, and... this mask... III had the desire to hold his 'supposed father' and bawl his eyes out saying how much he missed him, but... the child in front of him didn't seem anything like his father. "Chris-Niisama, this... kid is father...? But how?! When did he..?!"

OOC: Sure, one soon sounds good. Probably a year.

OOC: Alright, gonna do one then.

IV continued to stare at Tron. He was just as shocked as III was, but he didn't even know how to react... Still he kept being in front of III, as if trying to defend him or something.

V closed his eyes. "It's.... A little complicated to explain. I'll explain once you're older, but for now, all you need to know is that Tron is our father. Due to certain... Circumstances, he is now in a child's body."

None of it was making much sense to IV, but he had no choice but to believe what V was telling them. That child did look like their father, so it was possible... Still, IV was very puzzled, his emotions all stirred up.

Tron glanced at III, and then back at IV. "...V, did you tell them?" He asked the silver hair.

V shook his head. "Not yet." He then looked at IV and III. "Thomas, Mihael. From now on... You two will be known as something different. Thomas, you're now IV, and Mihael, you are now III."

"What? Why!?" IV finally said something, since that just crossed a new point of confusion. Changing names? Code names? What for?

"It's necessary, and that's all you need to know for now. I'll explain sometime soon." V answered.

IV finally found V and his father... But it wasn't how he thought it would at all. So much didn't make sense... And IV didn't feel like he should have.

-A year later-

A year has passed since IV and III finally found their brother V again... And their dad. Many things had changed since then... And III and IV found out some of the details to why Byron looks as he does. Revenge began to take over feelings...

Now living at that Hotel, IV was sitting on a couch, looking out the window, which was pretty big. Many things were going through his mind... Things he couldn't talk about at all.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

V was being awfully secretive, leading III to believe that he was either not up to telling them more or he was perhaps trying to protect them somehow. The thing that didn't make the most sense was why Byron would now be in a child's body... how would that even happen? The aura of Tron was not like Byron's at all, it was as if he was a completely different person.

Seeing Tron only glancing at III and saying nothing... made him believe even more that Tron was nothing like his father. He didn't even... speak to me.

Hearing their new names... III and IV. They sounded so odd, what did they even need them for? It would take quite some time to get used to. III whispered to himself, "I'm... III? Nii-sama is IV?"

Confused from all of this sudden commotion in his life, he had no time to get his thoughts straight. He had wished to see V and his father for so long... he thought about them every night, but this... this isn't what he was wanting. He was expecting a reunion to be sweet and happy, and this was in no way "happy" or "sweet".

--- Year time skip -----

Many things began to make sense to III. His family was ruined due to certain situations, and a dark feeling began to grow inside of III's heart. Revenge had begun to take place in his thoughts, and no matter how hard he tried to hide that feeling, it kept coming back to him. Anything for his family's smile, anything at all...

Noticing his brother looking out the window looking quite bored and unhappy, III decided to make him some tea. In a hurry he quickly made some plain tea with a slight bit of sugar and milk. Walking near IV, he spoke to him. "Nii-sama, want some tea?"

IV looked over at III, but then looked away just as quickly. "...No."

Still staring outside, IV wasn't really paying attention to what he was looking at, but still busy thinking.

Tron... He gave me an order to duel some girl. Not only that, but he gave me a card for it... Why?

Wondering all of that, he wouldn't actually ask any of it to Tron. It didn't really matter why he had to do it. He just had to, since it might help them complete their revenge. Not only that, but he wanted Tron's approval...

...I guess I should go there now.

IV didn't really feel like it, but it wasn't a matter of wanting to, after all. Getting up, IV was ready to leave and go find that girl he was supposed to duel.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

A tad disappointed from IV's quick response to his offer, III put the tray down along with the tea and sat down, beginning to drink some himself.

Nii-sama seems lost in thought. I wonder what he's thinking about...

As IV got up and went near the door to exit it, III wanted to ask him where he was off to, but... he didn't want to pry. He quietly said, "Come back home soon." and awaited his brother's return home.

OOC: So it will be Rio and IV coming up now, right?

IV didn't look over as III said that, but he blushed slightly.

Walking outside the door, IV tried to remember where the place he needed to be was. Walking around, he pulled the card out that Tron gave him and examined it. Putting it back quickly, he continued to find the place.

OOC: Yeah. So, should Rio come then, right...?

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

OOC: Okay, I'll make her come now then.

Wandering about, the young girl with both purple and blue hair made it to an alley. Stopping to look around, she pulled out a letter from her pocket. "Meet me... at the alley right near Heartland for a duel... hm." Crinkling the paper, she put it back in her pocket and looked for anybody around.

Catching a glimpse of someone walking about, she quickly ran over to the figure she saw. A young man with both blonde and brown hair... and electrifying pink eyes.

"Hey... are you a duelist?" Asking if he was one wouldn't really tell her if he was the one who wrote the letter, but she figured he kind of had to be. No one really went around this area much, so it almost had to be him.

OOC: I made it so she received a letter telling her to come here for a duel. Hope that's alright. XD

Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast