Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Fushimi & Momoka) - Page 18

Page 18 of 44 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Fushimi & Momoka)

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Default Re: Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Ryoga Kamishiro & Rio Kamishi

"Skipping--- Whaa? No~ Course not!" He said, scratching his head and avoiding eye contact. "Uh... forget you saw me here, okay? If Nee-chan finds out I skipped class to organize my deck that she doesn't even know I have, she'll flip!" Beginning to make his way to the roof, he stopped.

"Hey, Shark. So... about that duel we had last time... we should duel again sometime!"

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Default Re: Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Ryoga Kamishiro & Rio Kamishi

Shark smiled a little at Yuma's carelessness. That didn't last long though, of course, and his usual frown returned.

"...I don't duel for fun anymore."

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

"What..?" Yuma said, his smile fading from his face. "Shark, you... duels are supposed to be for fun! It's great, challenging someone to improve your skills, have fun... That's what dueling is about! Don't you see that, Shark?"

"You shut your mouth." Shark coldly said back. "The fun in dueling... I can't feel it anymore."

I just need to use it... As a means to get revenge.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

"You're wrong! You found dueling fun at one point didn't you? That means that there's still that piece of you that loves to duel... just for fun! It might be small and you might think it's gone for good, but if it was once there... then it always will be, no matter what!" Yuma shouted, not even realizing how loud he was being.

Some halls away, Kaito was still walking and heard Yuma's shouting. "..? Class must still be in, who would be that loud in the halls?" He began to walk closer to the noise and saw Shark and Yuma. Hiding behind a wall, he continued to observe.

That guy from earlier and some other kid...

Shark looked back at Yuma in surprise. "You..."

It's true, there was a point where dueling was fun to him... Was that piece still there? Even if it was, it was awfully deep. Shark couldn't feel it any longer...

"Didn't I tell you not to get involved with me!?"He shouted back.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

"I can't help it! When I see you feeling that way about duels... all alone... I want to help you feel that passion for dueling, Shark! No matter what it takes, I'll find it for you!" He yelled. Yuma was running out of time to get to the roof in time to organize his deck, but right now he didn't care. "Back in our other duel, you were like a pro! Better than any other duelist I've dueled! It was a shock and I learned something from it... something I don't like admitting." He looked away from Shark and continued to frown.

Holding his key, he thought about Hope being destroyed in battle.

Shark continued listening, his eyes widened due to surprise. Yuma's so different from him. So passionate about dueling... There was a time when he was like that as well, but it's become faded. Would he be able to get it back...?

All alone...

"Like a pro, huh?" Shark muttered while thinking back a couple years when he was disqualified. "And what did you realize?"

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Hearing Shark ask that, Yuma slightly flinched. He recalled what Tetsuo told him before... He was relying too much on his Numbers.

Holding onto his key, he answered, "I can't only rely on my Numbers. I have to duel... with other strategy to. And when I find that strategy, I'll beat you for sure, Shark!"

Kaito who was still listening nearby, couldn't believe what he just heard. A smirk now visible on his face, it appeared he found his suspect for the Numbers. His hunting process was about to begin and he finally showed himself. "I couldn't help but overhear that you have some Numbers... Allow me to hunt for them!"

Yuma wasn't quite sure where he came from but he quickly turned his attention to Kaito. "What the..?! Who is this guy?!"

"Kaito Tenjo is my name and I'm a Numbers Hunter. So... come at me with your power so I can have the pleasure of capturing the Numbers!"

Relying too much on the Numbers? He does seem to be using them an awful lot, but...

Shark said nothing back at Yuma, but he felt slightly... Better, for lack of better word. That couldn't last long though.

Turning around, he saw that guy he ran into earlier again. "That Numbers hunter... His name's Kaito Tenjo?" Unsure what to do, Shark didn't say anymore, and waited for how Yuma would react to this.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

"This must be the person you said you knew who had Numbers." Kaito said, looking towards Shark.

Backing away, Yuma wasn't sure what to do. "Shark, do you know this guy or..?"

Astral came out of the key to observe the situation. "Something about this boy doesn't sit well with me... Yuma, you should leave now!" Looking over, Yuma wanted to, but he couldn't just leave Shark.

"Hmph." Shark glared at Kaito but then looked towards Yuma.

"...I happened to run into him just before seeing you." Shark said to Yuma while still looking suspiciously at Kaito.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

"Oh, that explains that, then..." Staring at Kaito, Yuma still questioned what he should do. He wanted to duel him, get him out of the school... but on the other hand, he wondered if he could win with the state he was in. It seemed impossible right now, he didn't even come up with any new strategies yet.

"Yuma! Leave, now!" Astral continued to push the leaving idea, but Yuma didn't budge. "Shark, do you think... we should find a diversion and leave?" He whispered.

"You want to run?" Shark asked, seeming surprised. He didn't think Yuma would be one to do that, but then again, Yuma didn't seem to be in the best state. Realizing he caused Yuma to be that way, Shark stepped up.

"You go on ahead."

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

"Shark..?!" Yuma swiftly said, while looking forward. "What are you thinking of..?!" As soon as Yuma was about to question Shark's actions, Astral spoke up. "Yuma, listen to him! He's a far more skilled duelist than you, he can handle this. Hurry, run!" A bit insulted from Astral's snarky comment, Yuma nodded and began to run off. "Thanks, Shark!"

Kaito was angered to see that his 'prey for Numbers hunting' was leaving the building so soon. "You'll regret doing that!" He yelled. "I have no use for those without the Numbers!"

Page 18 of 44 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast