Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Fushimi & Momoka) - Page 17

Page 17 of 44 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Fushimi & Momoka)

Default Re: Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Ryoga Kamishiro & Rio Kamishi

OOC:He was personally offended by the Numbers' thing. Kaito's full of sass today. XD

Shark's scowl got worse upon hearing that. Was he making fun of him?

"...Searching for what?" He asked, still not moving.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Default Re: Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Ryoga Kamishiro & Rio Kamishi

OOC: God, he must have been. Yeah. "Mood; Sassy".

Perhaps Kaito shouldn't have mentioned that he was looking for something, but too late now.

"I forgot something here. I'm about to go collect what is rightfully mine." He said, still smirking at Shark, hoping he would leave.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

OOC: And he was. Oh gosh. XD

Shark could feel something was... Off. "Oh, really? You don't look like a student or teacher here. Are you lost? I'll help you look then." He said sneering.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

OOC: OOOOOO, CATFIGHT HERE

Kaito's smirk disappeared as soon as he heard Shark's snide comment. It felt insulting and he immediately scowled. "Hey, you! How dare you talk to Kaito-sama like that!" Orbital 7 responded. "Orbital! Stay out of this."

He walked next to Shark and glared at him. "I'm not lost. Just taking... a minor detour. Don't you have class?"

OOC: Sass battle~

Shark glanced over at Orbital 7 but then quickly turned his attention back at Kaito.

"Hmph, so what if I do?" He said back, his sneer remaining. "You're awfully suspicious, with that robot."

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

OOC: OOOOOOOOOOHHH~~

Kaito turned his head over to Orbital 7 and then kicked him away. "Now the robot is gone. Am I suspicious now?"

Feh, this guy needs to leave, I have a Number's that I must get my hands on.

OOC: Yep XD

Shark merely frowned at the action. That made Kaito even more suspicious to him.

"You're suspicious to me either way. It's none of my business to stop you from looking for whatever, but why can't you just say what it is?" Shark questioned. He really didn't care all that much, but he wasn't doing much else... And he didn't feel like returning to that rundown arcade.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Rolling his eyes, Kaito resolved to actually tell Shark his reasoning.

"People call me the 'Numbers Hunter'. I got hold of some information that a Number's is here... I'm going to obtain it." He confidently said, clenching his fist with a mischievous smile. "If you know what those are."

I can't waste anymore time, or else... Haruto will...

"Number's hunter?" Shark muttered, a tad confused. Numbers... That was the card that had controlled him before, and not only that... But Yuma used one. Suddenly gaining interest, Shark stared right at Kaito.

"Oh really? And what makes you think there are Number's here, at school?"

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

He's leaving me no choice, I'll have to stop time if... Wait, I can't. I knocked Orbital away. Dammit!

Resting his hand on his waist, he closed his eyes. "Call it intuition. I know there's a Number's somewhere in this school and I'm going to get it no matter what." Opening his eyes, he stared at Shark. "So you must know what a Number's is... but you don't have one. Does an acquaintance or friend of yours have one maybe?"

Looking away now, he still wasn't going to allow Kaito to get away. He was curious about Numbers, having been controlled by one before... Not only that, but they seemed pretty powerful.

"...Someone I know has some."He said, thinking about Yuma. Quickly after saying that though, he realized maybe it wasn't such a good idea to actually answer that. "Whatever though, I guess your Numbers hunting doesn't concern me."

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Some? As in more than one? Yes, this way I can hunt some more...

"You've already told me someone you know has one, care to tell me this persons name?" Feeling pushy, he continued to ask more of Shark. He needed to find this person with the Numbers.

"Why would I tell you?" He began to walk away now. Shark didn't feel obligated to tell Kaito anything, and not only that... But for some reason, he had no desire to tell him about Yuma. Being a "Numbers hunter", he must be strong after all, and that wouldn't be good for Yuma.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Watching Shark walk away, Kaito quickly shouted over. "Don't tell anyone I'm here." With that, he began to walk off.

--------------------

Skipping class, Yuma was sneaking through the halls. "Cost clear..." Wanting to make it to the roof to organize his deck a little, Yuma ran right into Shark. "Whoa, Shark! What are you doing here..?!"

So he came back to school. Great, maybe he's softening up!

"You again..." Shark mumbled. Looking away, he began speaking, "Hmph, that's none of your concern. Are you skipping class as well?"

Why did I have to run into him?

Page 17 of 44 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast