Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Fushimi & Momoka) - Page 14

Page 14 of 44 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Fushimi & Momoka)

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Default Re: Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Ryoga Kamishiro & Rio Kamishi

OOC: ^_<

Ignoring Tetsuo, Yuma continued to glare at Rikuo. "My deck..? Hell no, I'd never give away what makes me a duelist!" He said with an angry tone. "Shark! Are you here?! Shark!"

Come on, where is he..?! He knows these two, if he could just come and get them to leave... I hate worrying Kotori and Tetsuo like this.

Pulling his arm away from Rikuo, Yuma took a glance around. "Where... come on... where are you?"

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Default Re: Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Ryoga Kamishiro & Rio Kamishi

"Why, you... How dare you act all fearless around us!" Kaio scowled while about to punch Yuma.

"Yuma!!" Tetsuo worriedly shouted. Luckily, Shark ran out just in time. "Hold it!"

Kaio stopped and both he and Rikuo turned around to face Shark. "Shark... You friends with these guys?"

"....I know him." Shark said while glancing at Yuma a second. "I'll take them out, so go on." He said while leading Yuma and the others outside.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Flinching and pulling his arm over his face as a defense mechanism, Yuma was glad to hear Shark's voice stop Rikuo's punch.

"Shark!" He excitedly yelled over. Of course, Shark wasn't excited at all and began to lead Yuma, Tetsuo, and Kotori outside. "Yuma, be cautious." Astral warned.

Assuming that Shark was lying about "taking them out" and used it as an excuse to get them away, he decided to get straight to business.

"Hey, Shark, you... I heard rumors you haven't been going to school and... well, you've been losing duels a lot. Why... is that?"

Even though he stopped walking, he didn't bother to turn around and face Yuma.

"....I don't see how that's any of your business." He replied sounding a little cold.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

"Of course it's my business! We dueled before didn't we? That makes us friends!" Yuma shouted with a lot of passion. "And if you can't see that... maybe we should duel again!"

"Y-Yuma, what do you think you're doing..!? Shark beat you before, he's obviously strong!" Kotori whispered to Yuma. "I know, Kotori. But... I can't leave him like this."

Astral continued to glare at Yuma, hoping he knew what he was getting into.

Friends...?

"What are you talking about? How would that make us 'friends'?" He said, this time turning around. "Although if you insist... I'll duel you so you stop bothering with me." Shark glared at Yuma.

Tetsuo walked over to Yuma. "Hey, what are you thinking!? You couldn't beat him before, even with that Numbers card of yours!"

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Yuma shrugged from Shark's comment and got his duel disk out and ready. "Don't worry, with my kattobing... I can definitely defeat this guy."

Looking at his key quickly, he softly said, "Hope... I'm counting on you. Time to win this!"

Putting on his duel disk and D-Gazer, the A-R Vision was linked. "Duel disk, set! D-Gazer, set!"

Getting his duel disk ready, Shark put his D-Gazer on and was ready to get it over with. He couldn't help but think how pointless this duel would seem.

"You go first, so you can get a tiny upper hand."

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

After making a tiny snort from Shark's comment, Yuma drew a card. "Draw!" After analyzing his cards, he wasted no time summoning a monster.

"I summon Gagaga Magician, in attack position... and I set one card! I end my turn."

"My turn, draw!!" Looking at his cards, Shark developed a plan quickly. "I set one monster and two cards face down. I end my turn."

"Is he being on the defensive side...?" Tetsuo questioned.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Kotori looked over to Tetsuo. "I don't like this... he must be planning something. But what..?" She then looked over at Yuma. "Go, Yuma!"

Looking at Shark's field, he was a bit worried... he didn't want that Black Ray Lancer out again. "Draw! ... I attack your set monster!" He quickly yelled.

"Yuma, don't you think you should be more cautious?"

"Have I ever dueled that way, Astral?"

Sighing, Astral looked back at Shark.

"I don't know, but it's odd to see him not attacking when Gagaga Magician isn't even that strong." Tetsuo said back.

Shark got knocked back slightly, and the monster was revealed to be Drill Barnacle with merely 0 ATK points.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

"Yes! Got out a monster." Looking over to Tetsuo and Kotori, he quickly yelled over, "Watch and learn, guys~ I end my turn."

Tetsuo sighed. "Geez, he sure is confident after just getting one monster out."

Shark grit his teeth. "Hmph. My turn, draw!"

I don't want to drag this out, but...

"I set a monster face down and end my turn!" He shouted, while putting the card down.

Tetsuo looked puzzled again. "Huh? Something's not right with this.... But then again, he has been doing pretty badly lately supposedly. Still, Yuma shouldn't let his guard down."
    Last edited by Squall Leonhart; 25th September 2012 at 09:52 PM.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Kotori giggled from Yuma's over-confidence. "Sheesh... don't get too ahead of yourself!"

Confused, Yuma looked at Shark. Something isn't right... he wasn't dueling like this before. Oh well...

"Draw! Hm... I attack you!"

Page 14 of 44 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast