Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Fushimi & Momoka) - Page 13

Page 13 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Fushimi & Momoka)

Default Re: Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Ryoga Kamishiro & Rio Kamishi

OOC: We could always just use one of our random ones.

Tetsuo was confused on what a "Numbers" card was, but knew it had to be important and powerful, seeing "Hope". Looking over at Kotori, Tetsuo scratched the back of his head. "Yeah, I guess. It's gettin' awfully late."

OOC: But, wait, the duel before that one would be another one with Yuma and Shark, I think.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Default Re: Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Ryoga Kamishiro & Rio Kamishi

OOC: That could work.

"Then seeya at school, Tetsuo!" Yuma shouted and Kotori waved, as they walked off. "That was an intense duel Yuma... that Shark sure was powerful." Kotori mused. "Yeah... it made me realize that Hope isn't invincible or anything like that."

Shark... I'd love to duel him again.

OOC: Whoa, really? Then you lead the way to that, cuz I forgot. XD

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

OOC: Alrighty then. About the Shark vs. Yuma thing again, yeah because there's something like Yuma was relying too much on the Numbers power and then he said he wouldn't use it for his next duel or something, but then he used Hope in his next duel with Shark, and Tetsuo's all mad about it. And the way they meet up and duel is because something like, Yuma sees Shark, but then Shark runs off and Yuma keeps following him, and that somehow leads them to duel.

-Couple days later-

School had just ended for the day, and Tetsuo got up to leave. Before going though, he decided to go talk to Yuma. "Hey, Yuma. Are you up to anything after school?"

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Yuma yawned and was walking through the halls with Kotori until he suddenly heard Tetsuo. "Hey, Tetsuo. Anything after school..? Nope, I'm totally free. Why, something you got in mind?" He asked.

"Nah, not really... It's just, you remember that Shark guy? Well, apparently he's stopped coming to school recently, and I wondered if you had any idea why." Tetsuo asked out of curiosity. "But not just that, I heard his reputation has dropped after his duel against you. He won against you, but apparently every other duel he's lost since then."

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

"Shark..? He's stopped coming to school..!?" Yuma said feeling concerned. He shook his head as he had no idea on why he would stop coming... but to think that Shark's reputation would be drained and he'd lose so many duels... It made Yuma feel a bit pathetic.

Walking out of the building along with Tetsuo and Kotori, Yuma stopped at the gate for a moment.

"Yuma, you aren't thinking of..."

"I am, we're gonna go look for him. Come on!" He yelled to Tetsuo and Kotori, while beginning to exit the school. "Where does Shark live, I wonder...?"

"Not sure." Tetsuo replied while looking around. "What are you gonna do when you find him, anyway?" He asked, while walking along.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

He hadn't even thought about what he was actually going to do once he found him. "Well, I'll... talk to him and I might just have to duel him again!" He said while clenching his fist.

"What!? Duel again? Yuma, you lost last time, how will you...!"

"Relax, Astral. Last time... I wasn't on my A-Game, I'll show him how I really duel."

Astral merely stared at Yuma with a look of disbelief and Yuma continued to walk on. "Hm... Shaaaaark, you around anywhere~?"

"Yuma's probably just gonna rely on that Numbers of his again." Tetsuo sighed.

While the three continued walking, Shark happened to be walking by, and then noticed Yuma. "Him again..." Quickly after mumbling that, he began to run off.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Spotting Shark, he saw that they both made eye contact... but Shark began to run off?

"Hey, Shark! Wait up!" Yuma shouted, as he bolted off and towards Shark. Running fast as he could, he nearly caught up with him.

"W-wait, Yuma!" Kotori yelled over.

"Geez, Yuma, wait a second!" Tetsuo yelled, running behind.

Shark didn't stop though and eventually ran to an alley part going inside quite a cheap looking building.

Why's he trying to follow me?

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Still chasing after Shark and ignoring Kotori and Tetsuo, Yuma stopped and saw that Shark entered a shabby building. Entering inside slowly, he looked around.

"Shark...? I know you're in here, you might as well come out!"

OOC: Oh god, time for generic villain talk.

Shark went further inside ignoring Yuma.

Tetsuo looked around, and felt the presence of somebody coming. "Yuma, somebody's coming!"

Two bigger guys that looked like bad news, who went by the names of Rikuo and Kaio, came out. "Hm? Who're these little brats?" Rikuo asked. "They're probably lost." Kaio said back while smirking.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

OOC: BRING IT ON.

"What!? Someone is--" Yuma turned around to see two big men by the names of Rikuo and Kaio. They looked like bad news and Yuma wasn't quite sure what to say. "Y-yuma, let's leave now, okay..? Kotori frightfully said, standing closer to him and Tetsuo.

"No, we aren't leaving until I see Shark. What do you two want?! Do you know Shark?" Yuma said, with no fear in his voice at all.

OOC: O_O

"Hmph, how annoying, this kid doesn't even seem afraid." Kaio frowned. "Of course we know him. The question is, how does a brat like you know him?"

"Yuma...!" Tetsuo quietly whispered, as if suggesting to leave.

Rikuo walked over to Yuma and grabbed his arm tightly. "We'll let you go nice and easy if you hand over that deck of yours." He said while noticing Yuma's deck.

Page 13 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast