Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Fushimi & Momoka) - Page 12

Page 12 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Fushimi & Momoka)

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Default Re: Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Ryoga Kamishiro & Rio Kamishi

Extremely shocked and slightly scared to see yet another Black Ray Lancer, Yuma didn't know what to do. He only had one set card and not even it could defend him from the attack... he took a direct hit of 2100 points of damage. "Ahhhh...!" He screamed, as he got knocked backwards.

"Yuma!!"

"I'm fine... this is nothing. I'm just getting started!" He said that, but in truth... he was beginning to lose confidence.

LIFE POINTS: 800

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Default Re: Cold Fragments of Time – Arclights-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal (Ryoga Kamishiro & Rio Kamishi

Shark was glad to see Yuma getting hit back by such large damage. Maybe then he would give up... But no, even then he still doesn't seem to be?

Why... Why isn't he giving up!? He's in a hopeless situation...

"Damn you... Just give up already! I end my turn."

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

"I don't give up, ever!" He swiftly responded back. "My turn, draw!" Yuma drew a card and... it was not a card that could save him. "I set one monster and one card, then I end my turn!"

Come on, I can do this. Kattobing!

"Gr.... People like you irritate me most!" He shouted while drawing a card. Not a bad one, but not great either. "I attack your face down monster!!"

The monster got destroyed, but he couldn't do much else. "I.... I end my turn!"

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

People like you... Yuma wondered what Shark's problem was, but he wouldn't question him right now. "Draw!..." Picking up his card and looking at it, Yuma stared for a while. "I activate my spell card, Dian Keto! I regain 1000 life points... And I set one card and end my turn!"

LIFE POINTS: 1800

"What an annoying card. My turn, draw!" Staring at the card he just drew, it was a useful one, but he decided to put off using it. That may have been a mistake, but he would find out.

"I summon Big Jaws in attack mode! I'll directly attack with Black Ray Lancer!!"

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

It turns out that Yuma had nothing left... he had four set cards on his field, but not a single one was of any use to him. Nothing could stop the direct attack, and the impact landed him the final, shameful blow of defeat. Falling to the ground, suddenly the A-R space said "Loser: Tsukumo Yuma" and showed his life points drop down to 0...

"Yuma...! Are you okay..!?" Running over to Yuma, Kotori bent down to help him up.

"D-dammit... you really are strong... Tetsuo, I'm sorry... I couldn't get your deck back." Yuma said, feeling full of guilt. He then looked over at Shark... "Listen, I don't even know your name, but... Is this really the way you want to duel? Will you continue using duels as something to make people feel terrible inside?! What about... your duelists pride?!"

Tetsuo was disappointed, but he felt even worse that Yuma lost his key just because of him. Having no words, he simply looked away.

Shark was about to walk off, until he heard Yuma say that to him. Using duels to make people feel terrible inside...? And then hearing the words "duelist pride"... Suddenly, the Numbers left Shark, leaving a Numbers card on the ground, "Leviathon Dragon".

What...? Is that... Really what I want?

Looking back at Yuma, he walked over. Reluctantly, he handed Yuma Tetsuo's deck and his Emperor's key. "....Here."

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Noticing a card on the ground, Yuma curiously looked over... and then he saw Shark appear before him, handing over Tetsuo's deck and his key.

Getting up, he smiled at Shark. "I get the feeling... you're not such a bad guy. Ah! I never got your name, what is it? I'm Yuma Tsukumo!"

"Honestly, that guy... suddenly trying to make friends with a guy who stole both a deck and his key..." Kotori bluntly stated, shaking her head with a smile.

OOC: Got some questions. 1. Is how we did that duel fine for later duels? 2. Should we just go over the important episodes? 3. Would we count Cathy’s and Tokunosuke’s entrance’s as important? Class Rep can already be there since I’ve never seen his first episode.

Shark was a little surprised to hear Yuma say that, especially after stealing his key and acting that way. "Shar-- I mean, Ryoga Kamishiro." Beginning to walk away, he turned around one more time. "Yuma Tsukumo, huh? I'll remember that name."

Shortly after saying that, he walked off.

Tetsuo walked up, and sighed. "Sheesh, I can't believe you..."

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

OOC: Damn, that's a lot of questions. 1. Sure, I think so. 2. I think so. 3. I really never thought of those duels as important, unless you wanna do 'em.

"Right, you better remember it since I'll become the Duel Champion someday!" Yuma chuckled, looking over at Shark while waving. "Seeya some other time, Shark! Next time, let's duel without the 'deals'."

Kotori walked over to Yuma. "Shark? His name was Ryoga."

"I know, but he started to say something like "Shar" and then I thought about his deck... Shark was the first thing to come to mind."

Yuma proceeded to walk over towards Tetsuo and handed over his deck. "Here, keep a good hold on this." He said, smiling.

OOC: Figured I should ask them all at once before forgetting. 1. and 2. Yay, okay then. 3. Well, we don't have to. The next important one though would be... When Shark and Yuma duel those two thug-ish people, right?

Tetsuo grabbed his deck and smiled. He was pretty grateful, but he didn't want to actually thank Yuma or anything. "Geez, you're lucky he gave these back! Figures you would lose." He said while looking away.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

OOC: True. XD Yeah, I think that's about right... how the heck would we handle that? ._.

"What? Is that the way you speak to someone who inadvertently saved your deck?" Yuma said in a flustered manner. "Geez, you two... already starting a fight." Kotori sighed.

Yuma looked at the key and Astral came out of it. "You're lucky he didn't take Hope or the key... Really Yuma, I warned you he would be tough."

"I know! Doesn't matter though, you're still here, aren't you?" He quickly responded. "....True."

OOC: Uh, well... I suppose we could take it in a different way, like maybe... maybe instead of it being a tag duel, maybe each a one-on-one type of thing, if that makes sense?

"Yeah, yeah." Tetsuo sighed while putting his deck back in his pocket. Looking over, he noticed that card that had fallen on the ground, picking it up, he then handed it to Yuma. "Hey, what's this card? Looks.... Different than most, somehow."

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

OOC: Sure, but... uh... how? I have no idea what deck they have.

Yuma took the card from Tetsuo's hand and stared at. "Leviathon Dragon..?" He curiously said looking over at Astral now. "Look, it's a numbers card!" He then looked back at the card once Astral stated that, and realized... it really was. Shark had a numbers, but it left him. "Maybe... this card was controlling him? Well, it's in my hands now!" Smiling, Yuma began to walk off.

"Yuma, wait up! Tetsuo, are you also leaving now?" Kotori asked.

Page 12 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast