Carnation Inn (Octy and The Anonymous)

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Carnation Inn (Octy and The Anonymous)

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Default Carnation Inn (Octy and The Anonymous)

It was a pleasant spring morning in Floaroma Town. It was sunny with only a few clouds in the sky, and there was a gentle breeze that made the sakura blossoms dance in the wind. There was a small bed and breakfast that was just before you reached the Floaroma meadows. It looked like an average house, but the size was somewhat bigger. It was a simple white building that had a dark green roof and a chimney. Inside the building was an average, classic, country themed bed and breakfast. A color palatte of calm greens and browns filled the main entrance area and kitchen. Behind the desk was a man and his daughter. It was a middle-aged man and his daughter. The man had sandy blonde hair, and piercing green eyes. His face was somewhat tanned and had stuble appearing on his cheeks and chin (basically, his beard is slowly starting to grow back and he needs to shave). He was wearing a green button up polo, khaki pants, and brown shoes. His daughter had jet back, straight hair that went to the midst of her back. She had a green left eye and a blue right eye. She was wearing a brick red t-shirt, and jean short-shorts and red flip-flops. She was a rather pale girl, and she had a skinny frame but had curves. The small t-shirt also appeared to make her breasts appear larger than they actually were. The two had finished preparing for the day.

"Luna," the man spoke, "I'm going out to get some groceries. You're in charge while I'm gone." Luna nodded and smiled.

"Okay, daddy," she replied. Her father smiled and left the bed and breakfast. Luna waved and looked at the Kricketune that was nearby. It was wearing a red bell-hop hat and had a bell it carried around. She smiled at the Pokemon. "You can take some time off, ya know."

The Kricketune buzzed and shook his head before ringing his bell.

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Carnation Inn (Octy and The Anonymous)

On the outskirts of Floaroma Town, the Summer sun blazing down from above, a boy sat in the shade of a large tree. He had long, messy, silk-like black hair that fell over his eyes and cascaded around his neck. A pair of startling, turquoise eyes stared out through his black bangs, scanning the town before him. His skin was pale, ghostly, so much so that it looked almost white.

The boy sighed to himself and stood, securing the large backpack on his shoulder with a single, fingerless-gloved hand. Setting his gaze on the Bed and Breakfast up the lane, he made his way over, pausing at the entrance.

“The Carnation Inn.” he read quietly to himself. “This’ll do nicely.” He passed the threshold, and walked into the lobby…
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

Luna just stood around when Kricketune heard something and began buzzing and cheering as he got into his greeting position. She just looked at the Pokemon and nodded.

"Let them in, Kricketune," Luna replied sweetly as she tried to look as professional as possible. Kricketune cheered as he opened the door.

Blog Entries

Josh blinked as the Pokemon opened the door, and them smiled at its hat. “Oh, hello.” he said politely. “I’m looking for a room, for a couple of weeks. Do you have any vacancies?”

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

Luna looked at the boy and nodded.

"Sure," she replied, "Just sign in here and I'll have Norman help carry your things." Norman rang his bell happily.

Blog Entries

“Oh, that’s not necessary.” said Josh, leaning over the counter and writing his name. His bangs fell down to cover his eyes, and when he looked up, he peered at Luna through them. “I’ve just got my backpack. Travelling light, as it were.” He straightened up and smiled.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"Well, Norman can show you the room you'll be staying in anyways," Luna giggled. Norman just buzzed about.

Blog Entries

"Thank you." said Josh, putting the pen down and following the Kricketune.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

Norman buzzed and hummed as he led Josh up the stairway. He then took a turn to the right down a small hallway and stopped at a door at the end of the hall. He opened it and moved out of the way so Josh could walk inside. The room had white walls with light blue trimming. There were pictures of Snowpoint City and Ice Pokemon hanging on the walls as well. There was a queen sized bed, a sandalwood night stand beside it. There was also a TV, a few drawers and chests, and a small closet. There is also a small bathroom that was trimmed in the same light blue as the room itself. There was an average sized window that overlooked the meadows.

Blog Entries

Josh deposited his things in his room and went back downstairs. “So… What is there to do, around here?” he asked Luna, taking out his wallet and placing a wad of notes on the counter.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"Well, aside from the meadows, we have a shopping center, and there's also Eterna Forest which is north of here," Luna spoke as she listed off a few things.

Blog Entries

“Would you be up for giving me a tour, some time?” Josh asked. He looked down as he continued speaking. “I’ll be here for awhile, and it’d be nice to have someone to spend time with.”

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"Of course," Luna replied sweetly, "Just let me know when you'd want a tour."

Blog Entries

"Whenever you're next available would be great." said Josh, brushing a few strands of hair from his eyes. "Unless you have to work all day, in which case I wouldn't want to... Distract you..."

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"Well, I can later today when dad gets back from the grocery store," Luna smiled in reply.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast