Brawlers (Yun, Tye Taylors) - Page 3

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Brawlers (Yun, Tye Taylors)

Yun
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Brawlers (Yun, Tye Taylors)

Clarissa popped some food on the stove, turning up the heat. "That's exactly how you would've failed."

Tye sighed. So, she expected me to die?...Terrific... His sarcastic thoughts amused him. "So, any questions about me? Or do I get to know about you Ms. Clarissa?" He leaned back in the chair. Tye snapped his fingers and few sparks of blue electricity flew off before quickly disappearing, this brought a smirk to his face.
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Yun
    Blog Entries

Clarissa decided to clear the air. "Actually, I didn't really expect you to die. Your energy was a little too high for that."

Lots of people have died in that test. Usually their energy was around 16.

Turning, she let the stove simmer. "I got all I needed to know from that Litmus Paper," she began, leaning on the counter. "What you saw was what your energy level is capable of. You make things go boom."

Picking up an apple, she examined it. "You're somehow able to increase your speed with your Brawler energy. It's Lightning-based," she threw it up. "This tells me you had some prior experience."

Tye sat in the chair, watching the apple fly up. Am I supposed to catch it?... "Ok, so...are we gonna waste time on these cheap parlor tricks or are we gonna focus on something more important?" He simply watched the apple fall and hit the ground. "I mean it would have been pathetic of me to bolt over and catch it, now if you would have thrown it at me..." Tye smirked.

Yun
    Blog Entries

Clarissa shook her head. "I wasn't planning on you catching that. You weren't supposed to," pointing down at the apple, she gestured to the core. "Look."

Out of the core crawled... spiders? A lot of them, all scurrying out of the back door. "It's a good thing you didn't, either. They would've fucked your immune system."

Tye looked a little uneasy, "I...I hate spiders" He sighed and turned back to Clarissa. "Anyway, I'm sorry then" He looked down to his hand and snapped his fingers again. Once again a few sparks flew off but quickly disappeared. "So I have a problem that I think you can help me with"

Yun
    Blog Entries

Clarissa leaned on the counter. "That's what I'm here for, kid."

She tilted her head. "So, tell me what's up."

"First off, I'm not exactly a kid...I am sixteen" Tye laughed. "But seriously...I can do this" He snapped his fingers and as usual sparks flew out and quickly dissipated. "But that's it...I can't do anything else" Tye sighed. "I just want to be able to use my abilities, especially at peak performance...And a little spark show isn't going to help me out"

Yun
    Blog Entries

"Yeah, and I'm older than you. About four years, in fact," she pointed out.

She crossed her arms then. "Besides, you're right. A sparkshow isn't that impressive."

Sighing, she forgot the final tidbit. "And since you're staying here... go unpack your bags and put up your clothes. Get some sleep, and we'll start your real training tomorrow."

Living with a kid... oh geez.

"Which room will I be staying in?" Tye asked as he gripped his backpack strap. He stood up, Living with her?...I don't know what to think... The boy turned to leave, So I'm gonna be a Brawler then? I'll do anything to find out more...and to get out of that shit-hole I called home... He chuckled slightly.

Yun
    Blog Entries

Clarissa waved her hand. "Choose any room you like! I got... like... 10."

Tye walked upstairs, after a few minutes of snooping he found a room he liked. The room was amazing, it was themed royal colors. Ranging from royal purple to dark blue and even black and grey. The bed was huge, he fell back into the large bed. The feather bed was so soft, it had a canopy as well draped with dark curtains. "This is the life" He smirked. Tye rested for a few moments before tucking his belongings into a single dresser drawer, he had very little to put away. After that he fell back onto the bed, his silver hair fell into his eyes. Clarissa will wake me if she needs me... Tye boy slowly drifted off into sleep, he had been traveling a lot without a good rest in days.

Yun
    Blog Entries

OOC: Time Skipping.

An alarm clock sounded for the boy, signalling for him to wake up. It was a shrill, abrupt sound; cutting completely through the silence of the large room.

The complete opposite of relaxation.

"Yooo! Wake up!" he'd hear her yell from downstairs.

"What?" Tye said lazily as he woke from probably the best sleep of his life. The boy sat up, stretching before he jumped out of bed.
    ------
    After Tye had gotten a quick shower he came out into his room with a white towel around his waist. "That was...relaxing" He commented as he pulled out a set of clothes to wear. Tye had now changed into a set of clothes, he wore a pair of loose black jeans that fell to his ankles. On top of that he had on a grey undershirt. As Tye left the room he looked back to his drawer, noticing a jacket. He just smirked and walked back over. Picking it up, he put his arms in the sleeves and put it on. Can't forget Dad's jacket... The jacket was a thin black leather jacket looking a lot like this. black-bomber-jacket.jpg Tye then headed downstairs to meet Clarissa.

Yun
    Blog Entries

Clarissa was sitting down on the couch, legs crossed as she watched television. She looked genuinely interested in it.

It was the news channel.

"Currently, the whereabouts of the man Professor Kyrian, founder of the Brawler Project, is unknown to police. Further information will be-"

Clarissa didn't turn from the television. "You should sit and watch."

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast