Brawlers (Yun, Tye Taylors)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Brawlers (Yun, Tye Taylors)

Yun
    Blog Entries

Default Brawlers (Yun, Tye Taylors)

OOC: Alright dude. You're going to be playing your own character. However you're introduced, introduce yourself well xD

Clarissa sat back on her couch, let the cool breeze of the fan hit her. Her rosy locks flew in the wind, the woman letting out a content sigh. "This... is relaxation at its best," she smirked to herself, her arms behind the couch as she closed her eyes. No one would try to chastise her about sleeping, right?

That was before she heard a doorbell. "What the..." she sat, listening. The bell rang again. "Fuck, really," she clicked her tongue standing up. Walking over to the door, she looked out of the video camera. It was... some guy. Okay...

"Who are you and what do want? Look, I don't buy cookies from girl scouts, alright?"

((OOC: Feel free to get pissed at her xD))

Default Re: Brawlers (Yun, Tye Taylors)

Tye smiled, brushing his silver hair out of his eyes. Finally made it here... The boy looked up to the security camera as he heard the voice come from over the intercom. "Excuse me?" He asked in a defensive tone. "Do you treat all your guests with this much courtesy?" Tye mocked sarcastically.
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Yun
    Blog Entries

Clarissa rolled her eyes. "Only the ones that pop up outta' nowhere," she stated, putting a hand to her hip. "Who are you, anyways? I'm kind of expecting someone," wait, why was she telling her personal business to this... boy?

"Expecting someone?" Tye looked up and down the woman standing in front of him. He quickly pulled a solid black envelope from his backpack, "This letter gave me your address and also explained a lot of things to me, some that I don't quite believe" Tye explained. "Now, if such a lovely lady could give me a few minutes of her time I'd be willing to explain everything." Tye Taylors looked to Clarissa and flashed his signature smirk.

Yun
    Blog Entries

Clarissa looked at this boy who was trying to... flirt? She guessed?

She'd humor him. "Alright then. But hurry up, I have some guy coming here for Brawler training."

"Thank you for your time" Tye replied kindly. "Now if I may be invited in we could sit down and talk about this, I think I may be that Brawler you were waiting for" He smirked.

Yun
    Blog Entries

Clarissa sat down in a chair, crossing her legs. "You? The Brawler? Hah!" stifling a smirk, she looked to him. "Be serious kid."

"That's what I thought...until I read this" Tye once again flashed the solid black envelope, holding it between his index and middle fingers. He did so as he sat in a chair opposite Clarissa. "But I can tell you more about that later, as of right now I'd like to introduce myself" Tye leaned back in his chair. "I'm Tye Taylors, whom do I have the pleasure of addressing?"

Yun
    Blog Entries

Clarissa looked to the boy... before her eyes widened. 'He's... serious?'

Oh boy. "Clarissa," she stated simply. "Nice to meet you."

"Pleasure to meet you as well" Tye replied. "So as a gist of the situation, my mother is gone...my father is dead. I've been living in a boys home since I was four, I had the right to leave as of my birthday three days ago due to me being 16. On my birthday I received the letter in question, that letter started by explaining that there is some sort of bigger picture I am involved in. But the catch is whoever sent this is only telling me small parts at a time." Tye sighed. "So as we've already discussed the letter sent me here, to be trained by you...and it also mentioned that I have had 4 million dollars dropped into an account in my name." He smirked. "I would assume the sender also contacted you, as you were expecting someone? Other than that...Any Questions?"

Yun
    Blog Entries

"That's the basis of it," Clarissa stated. Sighing, she smirked at the kid. "I gotta say, that sounds like some tragic stuff."

Clarissa gave the boy a once over. "You seriously don't look like a fighter. But looks can be deceiving, I guess," that was partially due to her being around overly-muscular meatheaded idiots. Also known as her friends.

"A fighter..." Tye trailed off. "Am I disappointing? Not what you expect in a Brawler? I mean I am only 16..." He asked honestly. Tye took a moment to contemplate his next move, How much do I trust this woman? I mean should I show her...show her what I can do?

Yun
    Blog Entries

Clarissa wasn't one to sugar-coat. "I mean, you don't look like a fighter. But the age really shouldn't matter all that much."

The girl closed her eyes. "But... with a level of 45 on the scale, I guess you really are a fighter," she was able to correctly guess his exact level of strength based on the scale of his energy.

"Scale?" Tye asked. "What is that? And how can you judge mine?" he asked with a confused look on his face. "And is that good?" Tye smirked.

Yun
    Blog Entries

Clarissa sighed.

"The scale is basically a measurement of your strength. We use measurements as a way to create a certain type of scale that we use in relativity to others. You learn how to judge strength after you become more aware," she explained. She picked up a box of pocky, putting one in her mouth. "As for you? Compared to other fighters that are experienced, it's like a kitten..."

But then she continued. "But for someone of your level... it's monstrous."

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast