Bloodstained Roses (Me and Midorikawa) - Page 3

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Bloodstained Roses (Me and Midorikawa)

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Bloodstained Roses (Me and Midorikawa)

Rose just simply sweatdropped and smiled nervously.

"I see," she replied to the first part of his reply, "Also, who is "she" exactly and should I be concerned for my Pokemon?" she kept a nervous eye on Fluffy, not knowing what to expect from the injured man or the Pokemon concealed inside the Pokeball.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

"Oh. Her name is Belle. And don't worry about Fluffy. She won't hurt him unless he tries to hurt her or me. Especially me. So do you want to meet Belle?" he repeated his question after explaining. "I'm sure she would love the ex-OW!!!" he yelped as the ball hit him in the head. It had apparently rolled fast enough to bounce off of something and hit him. "What was that for? You know you are in big trouble once we're not in an enclosed spaced." Belle simply replied by hitting him again before staring, the two seemingly having a glaring contest, though it was hard to tell since pokeballs don't have expressions.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

Rose just stood there, not quite sure what to make of this situation. Fluffy just smirked and chuckled as he saw the ball attack Zero. While he wasn't sure what was in that Pokeball, but he could assume it was powerful if it can cause damage just from being inside its Pokeball.

"Maybe Fluffy and I should come back after you've eaten breakfast?" Rose asked nervously as she looked at her Granbull.

Blog Entries

"Ah I'm already done. See? The plate is empty," he smiled proudly like a young child. "Do do you want see Belle, and thus get me out of this bed as a result?" hope was apparent in his voice.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

Rose seemed even more shocked now. How on earth did he manage to eat so quickly? She didn't even see him eat. What on earth was with this guy? The Pokeball thing she could understand, IF the Pokemon inside was a Psychic type. The eating issue was one that the poor woman could not wrap her head around. Upon hearing his request to go outside and release his Pokemon seemed risky. However, Rose could have one of her other Pokemon help Zero outside, as to not cause anymore injuries.

"Okay," She replied, "You can show me your Pokemon outside, but at least let my Granbull carry you down the stairs. I don't want you falling and hurting that leg even more."

Blog Entries

"Fine," he sighed heavily. He did not want to be carried but he couldn't argue about it. "First though can I have my clothes back...of course my pants and boots are ruined from the rocks...but oh well. Can't go out naked can I? Well almost naked."

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

Rose hadn't thought about that little detail. She scratched her head, trying to figure out a solution. In the meantime, she handed him his shirt and jacket. She then proceeded to hand him the damaed shoes and pants. Her mind pondered about whether or not a pair of her baggy black sweatpants would fit.

"Here you are," she replied, "I'll be outside the door if you need me while you change." she announced.

Blog Entries

Once Rose was gone from the room, Zero managed himself out of bed and into his clothes. It hurt slightly to put on the pants and boots, but he dealt with it easily, by sucking it up. "I'm ready, lets go. My dear husband may now carry me down the stairs," he said to her, nodding his head at Fluffy.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

Rose raised an eyebrow at the statement towards Fluffy. However, she assumed that Zero was merely kidding since she ordered the Granbull to carry him outside. She motioned for Fluffy to pick up Zero.

"Be careful with him, Fluffy," she instructed politely. The Granbull nodded and picked up the man with a grip that was between firm and soft. Bridal style, the Granbull carried Zero out of the room, towards the outside. Rose followed from behind, as not to be too close to the two.

Blog Entries

The moment they were down the stairs, Zero forced himself from the granbull's grip, landing easily on his good leg. He was glad to see he could walk as he hobbled to the door, hardly putting weight on the injured leg. Now if only it wasn't injured, then everything would be perfect. He managed to get to the front door and outside by himself, relishing in the numbing cold hitting him, the snow's slipperiness made it easier for him to move since he could just glide a little on one foot in certain parts. "Okay then. Belle come join me," he said, his breath rising to the air along with his pokeball, releasing a milotic. The milotic however was strange. Its two pink fins were blue instead of pink, and the blue of its tail was replaced by gold.

Belle let out a cry as she was released, nuzzling Zero for a moment before lightly hitting him with her tail. Zero just laughed at the water type, putting his hands up apologetically. "Okay okay I'm sorry."

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

Rose couldn't believe what she saw. She had never seen a shiny Milotic before, and she was well, blown away by the peace and tranquility the Pokemon emitted. Fluffy seemed quite intimidated by the large Serpent Pokemon. He whimpered and hid behind Rose.

"Wow," she gasped, "That's such a beautiful Milotic."

Blog Entries

"Well she is a milotic. They're meant to be beautiful...but I make sure to take good care of her. She's my pride and joy. Strong, beautiful, graceful, and was a special gift."

As the two talked, a small figure watched from the shadows of a bush, curious about them.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"I could tell that she has been raised with the utmost care, love and affection," Rose spoke as she made an inquiry of the Pokemon. Fluffy averted his gaze from the Milotic when he sensed something in the bushes. He growled lowly, but quickly got 'hushed' by Rose. The Granbull sighed and stayed close to his trainer's side.

Blog Entries

The figure in the bushes jumped slightly as it was noticed by the granbull, but calmed when Rose hushed him. It breathed out a sigh of relief, letting its eyes close as it did so which was a negative thing to do for it since while its eyes were close, Zero having caught on that Fluffy noticed something, hobbled over to the bushes and looked down at the figure. The figure jumped in surprise, tumbling out of the bushes.

Zero chuckled at the little fennekin, causing it to stop in its tracks and stare up at him confused. "Come now little one. No one will hurt you." He bent down best he could, offering his hand. The fennekin suddenly felt calm and trustworthy of the man, walking up to him and sniffing him before giving a cheerful cry. It even allowed itself to be picked up to join the group. "Well here is our little stalker. She's quite the cutie, aren't you," Zero smiled at her, the fennekin smiling back.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

Rose couldn't help but to chuckle at the sight.

"That's not really a threat, Fluffy," she said with an amused tone, "I don't think it can hurt you. I hope you aren't scared." Fluffy grunted and turned his back, growling about something or another. In a way, he's acting similar to a tsundere character.

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast