Ben 10: Galaxy Discovered *Me and Anthony Von Hertzon!*

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ben 10: Galaxy Discovered *Me and Anthony Von Hertzon!*

Default Ben 10: Galaxy Discovered *Me and Anthony Von Hertzon!*

Plot: Vilgax has been beaten, and Ben now has a new, upgraded Omnitrix, the Ultimatrix. With Vilgax seemingly destroyed, Ben and the others have been having a slow time, but Azmuth has a new mission for them. The Ultimatrix and its database the Codon Stream doesn't have DNA from every species in the universe, so he sends Ben, Gwen, and Kevin to a new galaxy to get DNA from new alien species. They land on a planet called Zython, which is ravaged by crime. Since its also a popular visitation spot for aliens from the galaxy, the group decide to stay and fight crime while collecting samples. But unknown to them, or the native species, the Zython Cyberians, Vilgax isn't dead, and he's on his way to this new Galaxy to claim his revenge.

Me:

Ben
    Kevin
    Paradox
    Azmuth

Zython Cyberian. They're basically humaniod creatures with three pronged claws and a tail that are composed of computer code with yellow eyes. They're intellgent and can possess computer devices, as well as fire energy beams from their eyes. They're not as smart as Glavians but still quite intellegent by most species standerds.

Ask Pony Discord

Pokebreeder in training Anthony Von Hertzon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Ben 10: Galaxy Discovered *Me and Anthony Von Hertzon!*

"Ben, do you even know why Azmuth has called us here?" Gwen asked very irritated.

"No, I dont, how should I? When the watch glows and pulls me into a portal I dont necessarily have to know why every time!" Ben said just as irritated.

"Why dont both of you just shut up so we can find out what's going on!" Kevin said probably with more irritation then either of them.

So they continued walking towards Azmuth's lab, most of the walk was in silence. When they did get there, they were greated by Azmuth, creator of the omnitrix.

Click the Userbars!

Uh, I'm Ben and Kevin...

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Godzillawolf View Post
    Uh, I'm Ben and Kevin...
    OOC:
    I know, it just seemed like in order to get the ball rolling that some conversation had to come up between the characters without waiting for you.

I'm sorry, if you dont like it I wont do it again, you can feel free to do it for me too. I dont mind since Gwen really isn't MY character and you could probably anticipate what she would say and how she would say it because you've seen the show. Same with the other characters.

However, with Original characters, I wouldn't step over the line and take control since I wouldn't be able to accurately create a response.

Now, shall we continue?

Click the Userbars!

OOC: Ok, it was fine for a start up but afterwards, let's just control our character, sorry. But let's continue from there anyway.

Azmuth looked up at the three. "Hello Ben, Gwen, Kevin." he said. "Glad to hear you defeated Vilgax and stopped my inventions from being used for evil again...I should've put a DNA lock on Vilgax's signature in the first place." he said to himself.

Ben blinked. "Well yeah, we did beat old squid face, but knowing you, I have a feeling we're not here for a congradulations."

"Since you normally just pop up out of no where to do that." said Kevin. "Not bring us to Galvan Prime...which is cutting into my time of repairing my ride after Albedo thrushed it."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"So basically, what is it you want us to do this time, Azmuth?" Gwen asked trying to get straight to the point.

Click the Userbars!

"Straight to the point as always." said Azmuth. "Prefer it that way, saves time." he said. "Ok, you know how the Codon Stream that connected to the Omnitrix and now the Ulimatrix contains DNA from every sentiant life form in the know universe?"

Kevin nodded. "Yeah...we found that out last time you randomly teleported us somewhere."

"Well, I need your help collecting samples from the unknown universe." said Azmuth.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"What? Are you saying that you want us to travel out into the dark, deep, unknown regions of space to collect DNA samples from Alien life!" Gwen asked hoping that the answer was no.

Click the Userbars!

"Yes, that's actuelly exactly what I want you to do." said Azmuth.

"I'm fine with that." said Kevin. "Got nothing better to do since Vilga was blown to bits."

"Will I get to use the aliens I get samples from?" asked Ben.

Azmuth nodded. "Yes, you use the sample feature the same as the first time."

"Alright, I'm in." said Ben. "Though I guess I can't say I saved the entire-"

"Universe, we know!" said Kevin and Azmuth simulatiously.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Gwen, still in shock that her companions would accept such an idea with such haste, said "But, we could be killed and the ultramatrix lost, we'll be dealing with creatures no one in this galaxy has ever dealt with!"

Gwen shot an icy gaze at Kevin, stopping him from making a smart remark.

Click the Userbars!

"You defeated Vilgax, the most dangerious being known to any race." said Azmuth. "I've already talked to the Timewalker (Paradox) and he says there's nothing out there more dangerious than Vilgax."

"Will we be excused from school?" asked Ben.

"Yes..." said Azmuth. "There will be a coverup involved but yes, you will be excused from school."

"Even better!" said Ben.

"School is Ben's worst nightmare." said Kevin.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Alright then, I'm slightly more convinced that we may have a chance of surival, but, how are we getting there?" Gwen asked.

Click the Userbars!

Azmuth lead them over to a hanger were a high tech spaceship resembling a jet, painted green and black like Kevin's car awaited them. "This ship is a prototype, its designed to utilize a dimmensional rift to travel vast distances, don't worry, its been tested." he said. "It can move faster than lightspeed because apparently lightspeed in that other dimmension is higher than it is here." he said. "Also, it bypasses planets, stars, and black holes." he said. "So its extremely fast, its reactor is a miniture star, won't need refueled for about twelve hundrid years give or take."

Kevin looked excited. "And you painted it to match my car! Man, Azmuth, I thought you were just a tiny blowhard but now I realize how cool you really are!"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

OOC: *crowd laughs*
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Does the ship come with a map, or some way of navigation?" Gwen asks even as Ben and Kevin inspect the ship.

Click the Userbars!

"Of course." said Azmuth. "It plots your course, but I'll download courses using the same way the Codon Stream keeps communicating to the Ultimatrix." he said. "You won't have to do much in the extra dimmensional state." he said. "But I did download Earth music and TV shows for you to watch." he said. "And you'll still have internet access...as primitive as it is."

Ask Pony Discord

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast