Alpha (erwincelmo and Polkadot Jolteon) - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Alpha (erwincelmo and Polkadot Jolteon)

Default Re: Alpha (erwincelmo and Polkadot Jolteon)

"My job is to annihilate you and your job is to shut up and let me finish you." Said Yutona Angrily, moments later Yutona throws 4 pokeballs out comes as Leone said, Rayquaza and the three beasts. As they get realeased out there is 6 of the men standing there instead of just Yutona." I see you came asap, huh. You guys got your pokemon?" Asked Yutona, They nod. The battle commences, they through one pokeball each and each one of their pokemons contained, Regirock, Registeel, Regice, Regigigas and the final one is Groudon. each trainer has 5 pokemon all legendaries.
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/images/signaturepics/sigpic61578_11.gif

Rawr! I iz da Kwaken! Polkadot Jolteon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Tyranitar, Earthquake! Serperior, Toxic on Regigigas! Volcarona, Giga Drain on Groudon! Reuniclus, Focus Blast on Registeel! Lapras, Rain Dance!"

The Pokémon complied all at once and chaos was unleashed.

"Groudon use sunny day, then use SolarBeam across his team!" Regirock,Registeel,Regice used zap cannon all at once to lapras " Regigigas Use Payback on Reuniclus!" "Rayquaza use Dragon Pulse!" The Beast's used Blizzard, Thunder and Eruption on Silver's whole team. Causing the attacks to counter each other and cause chaos to the battlefield.

Blog Entries

"Reuniclus, use Trick on Regirock! Tyranitar, sun-boosted Fire Blast on Registeel! Volcarona, Fiery Dance on Regice! Lapras, use Rain Dance when they're done, and Serperior, use Frenzy Plant on Groudon, bring it down!"

Each and every pokemon in Yutona's team was synced Rayquaza and Groudon Used Ancient Power together, Regigigas used Superpower and the three golems used Hammer arm to Tyranitar, Serperior and Volcarona, then the three beast leaped into the air and suicun used hydro pump on volcarona continue sly and raikou used Thunder against Lapras and Entei used Lava plume on the ground to prevent serperior to use ground moves such as Frenzyplant. Making a cloudy black smoke.

Blog Entries

Tyranitar was there, taking every hit. It roared before standing upright again. "Lapras, cool off this lava flow!" The Water-Ice-type used Hydro Pump, solidifying the magma into rock, from with huge vines broke out and headed straight at Suicune.

The Vines hit, Suicune roared as he was ferociously hit by serperior's frenzy plant, "Suicune Stand up!" commanded Yutona angrily, Suicune stood up. "Now use zap cannon and finish that lapras off!" commanded Yutona.Groudon used eruption to get the lava back this time its twice the amount as last time and Rayquaza uses Dragon Pulse to knock out tyranitar. Registeel uses flash cannon and regice uses Ice beam and Regirock uses iron defence then uses stone Edge. Raikou and Entei combine their moves to form super nova Discharge with firespin! The battle continues.

Blog Entries

"Lapras, now!" Lapras absorbed all of the Electric attacks into a single Berry. A Wacan Berry. She then counted Eruption with Blizzard. Tyranitar used Blizzard too, on Rayquaza. Serperior had to rest. Reuniclus took the Fire Spin hit, but then used Psychic. Volcarona unleashed a Hurricane upon the Legendaries.

"Its time to show you that we can enforce anything to these pokemons!"Shouted Yuton Angrily. The Legendary golems used hyper beam and so did rayquaza, the three beast formed super nova but its Thunder Eruption and Blizzard to make one ultimate move, Groudon enforces the beast's move using eruption to make it more powerful. out of nowhere Latiouss apears."Hey, Silver Long Time No See" Said the trainer riding latious.

Blog Entries

"Aha! Erin! Would you be so kind as to lend me a hand before we catch up? Lapras, Hydro Pump! Volcarona, Fiery Dance! Tyranitar, Aerial Ace!"

"Cobalion Use Metal Burst Full ON POWER! Virizion Terrakion Form the Power Of Sacred sword together with Keldeo." Latious use Air Slash, Bisharp Use metal Burst with Cobalion!" "So Silver what is this about and why are you holding the thin tablet? may I ask?"

Blog Entries

"They're attacking some kid for this. It's a long story. But I suppose, I'm on cue now." He tossed a metallic Poké Ball into the air, sunlight flashing off it as it opened up. "Come on, my partner! I call for you! Keldeo!"

"The Swords of justice,heh you'll be needing a lot more help than just those legendaries, look we have only revealed to you my main pokemons but you summon your partner already? Hahahaha" Yutona chuckled. "But You haven't even met my team yet, and why have you tied that kid there on that tree."said Eric Courageously. " Help me please im running out of air I can't breath! PLEASE HELP!!"Shouted Huntley.

Blog Entries

"Keldeo, Secret Sword! Set him free! Everyone else... Fire at will!"

Yutona's Team has fully charged all their attacks. "ATTACK, NOW!" Shouted Yutona To his Team. A Massive wall of hyper beams ,solar beams and the new super nova and they collided with cobalion, terrakion, Virizion and Bisharp they all got knocked out, meanwhile "Pupitar use Mimic!"Shouted Huntley Pupitar uses earthquake.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast