Alpha (erwincelmo and Polkadot Jolteon)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Alpha (erwincelmo and Polkadot Jolteon)

Rawr! I iz da Kwaken! Polkadot Jolteon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Alpha (erwincelmo and Polkadot Jolteon)

Silver sealed his Oath Ball as his partner was recalled into it. He pocketed the Ball and set off towards Nacrene City. It was a city of arts, or at least called so. He personally didn't see what was artistic about a city made of recycled warehouses. And with that, the Trainer walked out of the sunlight and into the Nacrene Gate.

Default Re: Alpha (erwincelmo and Polkadot Jolteon)

*Thump* A large creature of some kind bumps into Silver. " Quickly, the creature went that way!" said Leone frantically," we must catch up quickly or he will reveal the secret arts of my father" frantically said a tall figure followed by several other figures. One of them stopped, he was frantically panting, he says " Hey, you need a hand-up? Sorry about my brothers, we have been following this shaded creature for nearly over 3 days non-stop that creature took our master's father's scroll."said a young looking figure.
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/images/signaturepics/sigpic61578_11.gif

Blog Entries

"Scroll...? What do you mean? This Pokémon doesn't seem to have any parchment in its possession, let alone a ninja's scroll."

"It wasn't holding any old scroll, the scroll of your master is a unique kind of scroll he made sure it was hidden, so who ever tries to steal it, they would take years before they figure out about it. It is sealed into a tablet, so thin yet so wide, that creature sealed it away somewhere or to something, we have been trying to find out for 3 days now we've caught up with multiple creatures, we don't know which one has it so we took all of them down this last one seems to put up a good fight. he really wants the tablet of knowledge." said the young figure

Blog Entries

"Interesting. Would you like some assistance in... taking it out?" Silver produced a Poké Ball to add some clarity to his implication.

" It would help, thanks for the suggestion, but I don't think these creatures are normal, it seems that when ever we take them down and they are dead, they seem to disappear minutes later. We have all the same pokémon to track them because are clan usually has the same pokémons, except that im different from the rest of my clan. They give newbie's a pokeball most of the pokemon in the pokeballs are the same some are different, I got this pokemon....." said Huntley.

Blog Entries

"Well, then, let's recover your scroll," he threw the Poké Ball, revealing a Reuniclus, who immediately used Trick on the creature, giving it a Toxic Orb, and taking the tablet.

"Impressive!"Said Huntley. A large shadow started covering huntley, WHACK*" Worthless piece of dirt, You imbecile! You know the rules you've been in the academy for nearly 2 years yet you just blurt out our secrets to strangers? How dare you! I feel ashamed to be your brother! I officially kick you out of the Inakuzaki clan" Shouted Leone. Huntley manages to stand up "You know brother.... your even worst than I thought, your getting worst and worst your being strict about everything, firstly you nearly got me killed yesterday by pushing me into hundreds of those creatures and me having to fight and kill each and everyone of them. You should think before you act!" Said Huntley. "Hehehe HAHAHAHAHA Pushing you into their army was to see if you could hold out and you had your *awesome pokemon* hahahahaha o wait i forgot your pokemon is only pupitar, Hahahahahahahaha you can't even make it obey you, but my golurk does. You need to learn your manners against your brother, finish him off for me boys this will be the last and final time so make it good!"Chuckled Leone and walked away.
    Last edited by erwincelmo; 25th January 2013 at 04:15 PM.

Blog Entries

"Touch him and we'll gut you like fish," Silver snarled.

"What you against my army? Ha, you think you can defeat my thousands of men! Do ya! huh?" Shouted Leone Ferociously! " Don't hurt him, please brother spare his life."groaned Huntley. "Shut him up boys and get, Yutona!"said Leone "Yutona?! NO Brother you know we only bring you know...." said huntley.

Blog Entries

"What's your army," Silver replied with a perfectly straight face, "against me? I am Silver, leader of the four other chosen, the Oath Alliance! And you don't stand a chance."

"Wait till you see my assistant Yutona Owner of the rare and evil Black Rayquaza and the trio beast's suicune, raikou and finally entei He also controls..... You will See when he is here" Leone said in a daftly but evil voice.

Blog Entries

"Ha! Is that all this Yutona can conjure? The sky dragon has been slain before, and will be again. The beasts are nothing more than their name calls them. Only this fifth mystery Pokémon could possibly threaten us, and that barely!"

"Why do I need to aid you master?" said a shady character, walking slowly and steadily towards Leone,"Is your brother giving troubles again? Because beating the hell outta him last time was very.... should I say enjoyable or energetic." He instantly glances at silver at once,"I see is this one of the creatures that you had to follow for days Leone?" said Yutona in an angry way." That was not the target but this little brat here, told him about our secrets, so we will need to annihilate this guy." said Leone whilst chuckling." To make sure we take him down, I brought the five best trainers in the my part of the clan." said Yutona "This will be even more interesting than I thought it would be, boys tie Huntley to the tree make him watch and suffer!" said Leone evilly

Blog Entries

"Hah! Reuniclus, take your Orb back!" Instantly the Psychic-type grasped the Toxic Orb and prepared to attack. "Five on one. Hardly fair. Sure you don't want backup?" He sent out four more Pokémon, one to take each Trainer; Volcarona, Lapras, Tyranitar and Serperior.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast