The 76th Annual Hunger Games (Black Dog, Phantom Detective & Regireee) - Page 8

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: The 76th Annual Hunger Games (Black Dog, Phantom Detective & Regireee)

Default Re: The 76th Annual Hunger Games (Black Dog, Phantom Detective & Regireee)

I ran and jumped out of the gap, and fell through the air. My fall was cut short by the thud of sheet metal, which i fell straight through. I writhed in pain on the floor of the empty factory, expecting Parker to follow suite any second

Soul of the Trees Forest Spirit's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Forest Spirit on Google+

Default Re: The 76th Annual Hunger Games (Black Dog, Phantom Detective & Regireee)

I dashed back across the room to grab my knife. By the time I had grabbed it, there had been another explosion. The flames closed the gap, but I knew that I didn't have much time to jump. I took a deep breath and ran across the room towards the flames. I flew threw them and immediately felt the searing pain of a intense burn all over my body. I slammed against what I presumed to be the ground, and my vison fade to black, just as I realized that I was still falling.

I lay on the floor, teeth clenched in agony when parker flew through the roof and landed on several crates. i wondered whether that was more painful than the floor or not. "Parker?" i groaned, "Hey", No reply. He appeared unconcious. "Ah christ" i moaned again, heaving myself up, trying steady myself. Sorry buddy I thought, as i struggled to heave him over my shoulder "Gotta get away..." and I slowly but surely made a pass for the door several metres away just as the rucus came from the other side of the factory

Soul of the Trees Forest Spirit's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Forest Spirit on Google+

When I cam to, I was being dragged on Reece's shoulder. There was a loud popping and cracking aound coming from behind us. I took a glance at the area. One of the Capital's guards had jumped or fallen from the hovercraft. He was stumbling through cracked wooden crates, coming towards us. When he got to the floor he stopped. I stood on my own, and shook the door. It was frimly shut. I looked back behind me. Just as the man opened his mouth to say something, the was a horrible creaking noise comingfrom above. He looked up, and his eyes widened. The warehouse roof was coming down, and the far walls were crunching and falling in on themselves. I looked to see what was causing it, and I was the hovercraft. It was all happening slowly, but it was happening. The man sprinted over to us.

"Move," he ordered. We moved as quickly as we could.

"It's locked," I pointed out. He looked at me and smiled. He drew a gun, and fired at the lock a few times. he kicked the door and it moved open about an inch.

I looked at Parker as if to say "Dont trust him!", but kept silent whilst running through the beaten door. The whole building was falling down. I noticed an emergency exit door to the left, where we had run past. "Parker! Back here" I yelled as i headed for it

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678