The 76th Annual Hunger Games (Black Dog, Phantom Detective & Regireee) - Page 5

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: The 76th Annual Hunger Games (Black Dog, Phantom Detective & Regireee)

Soul of the Trees Forest Spirit's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Forest Spirit on Google+

Default Re: The 76th Annual Hunger Games (Black Dog, Phantom Detective & Regireee)

I screamed as an arrow pierced my foot. I fell to the ground, grabbing rocks. Once I had a handfull, I whipped all of them up. I didn't know where he was, just up. I heard most of them richocheting off of the tree bark and branches. I fell back against the tree, Trying to stay out of the way of any arrows.

A barrage of rocks came my way, several hitting my face and shoulders. A few cut my cheek, and nearly knocked me out of the tree... I know how the boy felt after I had shot him, how he bled out... The same is happening to me. I need to kill him soon I thought, trying to plan my next attack

Blog Entries

Default Re: The 76th Annual Hunger Games (Black Dog, Phantom Detective & Regireee)

I put my knife in my mouth and began to climb the tree as quietly as i could. My foot was bleeding quickly, and my pants and legs were soaked with blood. I was dizzy and light headed. i had lost alot of blood, and I was ready to pass out. The only thing that kept me alert was the constant drip of blood on my face. It was from Reece and the other boy. I kept climbing until I was a branch below him. There's only one thing worse than two winners... I thought. ...Now winner! That gave me an idea.

"Reece! Let's give them no winner at all!" I yelled, doding an arrow.

He was climbing my tree now. And proposing no winners. "what, you expect me to kill myself? After you turned on me that quick just?" I fired an arrow into his arm. It must have used my last bout of energy, because I just remember hearing Parker scream, then everything went black

Blog Entries

The arrow pierced my left arm - the one that I was using to stay in the tree. I screamed and fell to the ground. I landed flat on my back and had the wind knocked out of me. I was struggling to catch my breath, laying on the ground. I was easy prey for Reece, but no arrows came. He's dead... But that means... I won! I thought. But no canon fired, and no more attacks came. I sat up and began to climb the tree once more. When I reached Reece, he made no movements. Out like a light, I thought. I grabbed his quiver of arrows, and climbed back down. I stuck all of the arrows into the ground below the tree, sharp side up. I climbed back up the tree and sat on the branch next to Reece. I held onto him, ready to throw him down.

"Do you sick mother fuckers see this? I will kill both of us! No winner! What do you think of that? Better than two winners? One winner?" I screamed looking around for a camera.

I heard muffled shouting, more of a scream... I slowly opened my eyes to a blur of trees straight ahead. I was sitting up.. How? My neck was stiff, and i was so tired, so very tired. It took every ounce of strength in me to keep y eyes open. I looked to my left, to see Parker there, grabbing my shoulder. "what..the hell?" I mumbled, then looked down. "wait.. You're not.. Not intending to throw me.. Down there?" what was he waiting- I remembered the . Back in the Capitol, we made a decision that we either both win, or neither of us wins. I must have forgotten it in the madness. I couldn't see any cameras, but was sure they were on me, "Parker, that vine there, pass it here" I said. I got it, then tied out arms together tightly. There was no getting away from each other. I started to crawl to the edge of the tree section, almost directly over the arrows

Blog Entries

I moved towards the center of the branch, just as Reece had. I looked over at Reece. "Keep your balance," I said. He nodded, and I jerked us forward to make it appear that we were going to fall.

"Stop!"

At the last second, I had jerked my body back just enough to keep me on the branch.

"Don't!" It was the capital.

"I would like to formally anounce..." He paused. "The two winners of the Seventy-Sixth annual Hunger Games!"

"we..won?" I replied in question. But before Parker could reply, the sky lit up with fireworks and a screen appeared in the middle with live footage of us. We looked a mess! Two cut, bruised and bloody boys were hanging in the tree. "you know, when we get back, we really ought to go hunting together"

Blog Entries

I just looked over at Reece. Hunting? I thought. Are you crazy? We'd have to meet outside of the districts, and that was forbidden. "First we have to follow through. Do what we said," I explained. I grinned. I couldn't help liking the thought of the two of us in the woods, hunting and gathering food. "We could feed all twelve districts, you and I."

"We could. Imagine, Getting paid to hunt..." Just as i said my thoughts outloud a hovercraft appeared directly above us, and began to lower its ladder

Blog Entries

I watched as the ladder was lowered before Reece and I. I looked at Reece's leg. I smiled. I'd hit him in a place that would make it hard for him to walk. I stopped smiling. We had to climb the ladder.

"Reece," I said. "Are you going to able to climb with your leg like that?"

"nope" I said as I shuffled in pain "but I'll be damned if I die in here". I grabbed the ladder with my arms, and began to pull myself up with all my strength. "aren't they... Supposed to help us?!" I yelled through gritted teeth a's I was almost overcome with pain.

Blog Entries

"No," I said. They're not going to help us. They watched us try to kill each other on TV. It's a game, and they enjoy it." Reece was actually trying to pull himself up the ladder. He wasn't doing well. He was slipping, and the arrows were beneath him. The airship shook. Not alot, just enough to give Reece a good possibility of dying. But he held on. Just Barely. "Reece, use your good leg to climb!"

Why was I being so stupid? I had one leg still working fine! "you're a lifesaver" I yelled from Halfway up the ladder, before using my good leg and hauling myself to safety. "come on!!" I shouted, trying to hold my hand out a's the capitalists pulled me back and strapped me to a chair. "N-N-NO!". I was fighting back with every ounce of strength left.

Blog Entries

My case as different. Reece's leg was dead. My foot still had an arrow in it. I could clim bwith both legs. Probably. I started to climb, but my foot was burning, losing blood like crazy. I swore under my breath and brought my foot up near my hand. I pulled the arrow out of my foot. I groaned, and startede climbing again. The capital's minions didn't help me. I pulled my self up and tried to walk. I fell to my knees. They dragged me to a seat far away from reece and strapped me in. I was in trouble. The Capital didn't approve of two winners.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast