20 Years Later: A Somber Reunion (BullFinch and NeoMiniTails) - Page 2

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 20 Years Later: A Somber Reunion (BullFinch and NeoMiniTails)

Blog Entries

Default Re: 20 Years Later: A Somber Reunion (BullFinch and NeoMiniTails)

Having nodded off wondering whether Fained and Conrad were both having as much hell as he was on this plane ride, Nias jerked in his seat as the girl's voice found him. The demon blinked groggily, squirming in his seat as he tried to face the priestess. "No, I don't believe you did," he mumbled with a tired grin. His glasses slipped to the tip of his nose, revealing his eyes, but he didn't seem to notice, too concerned with the thought of where the hell did my hat go?

secure yourself to heaven
    hold on tight the night has come

Blog Entries

"My name is Hino Rei and what's yours?" She asked as another bag of chips flew back at her, slapping her face, one chip landing in her mouth. Disgusting.

Looking at her feet, she realized she couldn't see them anymore, the bags and chips covered half her legs. Gawd, she was going to look disgusting by the time she got off. So dirty, so full of junk on her clothes and body.

She spit out the chip.
    Can you hear me?

Blog Entries

The demon's steel blue eyes widened in shock, which he quickly hid with a cough. "Nias," he said quickly, holding out a glove-covered hand to the girl- no, Rei. "Nias Madriarch. Are you... sure you don't remember me?"

Blog Entries

Rei smiled gingerly, completely unsure about who he was but lied anyhow. "Of course, I remember you, Nias-San." However, her own formality showed her own lies for Rei had never been known to be formal with the ones she was closest to, namely, Usagi and him.

His hand touched hers and suddenly she saw rain and herself crying and saw him there. Her eyes widened. Aishiteru... Her own words, she could hear and suddenly a headache came and tears came over her.

"Im sorry... But my memory has left me over the years."
    Can you hear me?

Blog Entries

Nias jerked his hand back as Rei's eyes teared up, and he frowned in concern, ears twitching under his shaggy, unkempt hair. "Left you? Were you in an accident?" Did someone hurt you went unasked, because if the answer was yes he knew even Fained couldn't stop him from getting revenge. Someone had stolen her memory- his priestess's very essence. That was not tolerable.

Blog Entries

That headache, that damned headache rushed over her. It seemed to always do that when a memory or a dream of some sort came over her. She held her head in extreme pain, trying to keep from crying. She hated this. Everyday, it seemed as if a part of her was missing and no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't find it.

The question bothered her and all she could do was shrug her shoulders. Honestly, therapy didn't help much on bringing back memories as Pluto had said it would. For years, she remembered, not remembering who the sailor senshi were, who the dying old man whom she called grandpa was, or even herself.

She could remember when a vision of herself as a child moving in with her grandpa and how it felt then suddenly her soul remembered a man so important to her but it was too late. He was lying in a casket and only with a note saying he was sorry for not protecting her.

And now, she didn't doubt this demon that she knew him because she was afraid that she didn't even know who she was and why she was so different from people, other priest, and even other senshi.

"Nias-San, were we good friends?"
    Can you hear me?

Blog Entries

The demon leaned forward as she held her head, wincing in sympathy as he laid a gentle hand on one of her shoulders. His eyes were wide, and his ears twitched wildly in frantic worry. "Yes," he murmured in answer, trying to gather himself. "you could call us good friends. We had our arguments, but it seemed as if... we could get through anything," he mused with a remembering grin. Turning back to her, Nias's grin lessened to a warm smile, and one of his canines slipped over his lips. "Don't worry. If anyone won't give up on you, it's me! I'm as loyal as a damn puppy."

Blog Entries

Rei smiled, her headache seeming to calm hearing his kind words, a giggle came forth from her. "A puppy, eh?" Almost as quickly she opened her mouth to giggle, a chip and it's bag flew at her, the chip landing in her mouth.

Gaw, the nastiness.

The fat old man, whom laid his seat on Nias's knees, snored up a literal storm, his breath actually taking every chip flying into his mouth as he sleep-ate the food. Like a vacuum, every chip and crumb was gone.

The plane landed in the Bahamas where Rei was going to take a cruise into the Americas.
    Can you hear me?

Blog Entries

Nias stood up, Fained and Conrad passing him together after telling him they'd wait at their next plane's loading section. His blue eyes darted over Rei with a frown, and he shifted with his bag on his shoulder awkwardly. "Well... I suppose we'll meet again, hm? The guys and I are flying to Oregon," he explained with a tight smile. "We might meet in California? Even if you don't remember me, I still would like to see you again."

Blog Entries

Rei nodded with a smile, shockingly not annoyed by Nias's words. "My cruise leaves to the US in a few days. Maybe I'll see you soon. If I know you supposedly then you're probably going to the reunion party? If not, you should come. I'd love you to have some people as my guests before they assume I'm just a lonely old woman now." A laugh escaped her lips.

"Give me a call, maybe you can help me remember my past." She gave him her number and quickly walked off, heading towards a hotel she would be staying at for three days.

She disappeared into the distance until suddenly a rather beautiful couple appeared before Nias and his camp. Haruka and Michiru stood before them, the girly one smiling devilishly towards the demon she recognized.

"Either destiny brought you together," Haruka announced, her boyish styled short blonde hair swaying with the wind as she spoke. The manly woman spoke as if she had authority over him and his friends.

"Or you couldn't keep your distance, demon." Michiru's smile turned venomous, quaking with many hatreds for a demon she barely knew.

Haruka lifted Nias by his shirt. "Rei-san is happier this way. If you come back in her life, it'll only hurt her, bringing back memories of a love not meant to be."

"If you can't control yourself then we'll make it easy for you. You'll be wishing you're burning in hellfire."
    Can you hear me?

Blog Entries

The demon let her lift him with a snarl, pupils slit and wild as he moved his hands to encircle Haruka's wrist. "You will put me down, or I will break your wrist." Conrad had moved to his side, gun pointed at Michiru from his side, hidden by his coat. Fained was nowhere to be seen- unless you counted the large African Wild Dog that was now beside Nias, growling as his silver eyes tracked the pair's every movement.

Blog Entries

Haruka and Michiru looked at each other and nodded. Now, whatever decision was made between them couldn't be quite sure, but one thing for sure was that Haruka, although seemingly unfazed, put Nias down slowly and carefully.

Michiru smiled silently. Her eyes darted to the dog and the gun, and yet like a crazed mad woman, she flipped her hair rather than standing still and used the other hand to grab onto her mirror and looked in the reflection.

In the reflection, she could see Conrad. "Nice trick, you got there. Quite fast on your feet, eh?" She closed her eyes and in her own arrogance, she smiled again, this one more genuine. "I have my own tricks too... Maybe, next time, I'll show you."

Haruka grabbed Michiru by her hand, a warning that she didn't need, but the two made their leave, waiting for a more convenient time.
    Can you hear me?

Blog Entries

Nias huffed like an angry bull, dusting his coat off with pinprick pupils. The fifty-seven demon put his arm in front of Conrad as the human tried to follow the two, shaking his head with a tight frown. "They're not worth the bullets. Ignore them, we need to get on the plane anyway." With that he picked up his bag, adjusted his hat and turned on his heel, boots echoing on the linoleum as he stomped towards the ticket counter. Conrad and Fained shared a glance, before the human quickly followed Nias with a practiced twist of his wrist as he holstered his gun, and the shape shifter ducked into a bathroom for a moment. He came out with a grin, his eyes bleeding back to golden-green and his canines shrinking. Conrad rolled his eyes at him, cuffing the taller man on the back of the head with an exasperated scoff. "Honestly, you're insatiable. You really do love fighting, don't you?"

Blog Entries

Michiru giggled. "Haruka, for a moment, you almost seemed afraid."

Sweat poured down Haruka with the statement as she frowned hesitantly and smiled for her girlfriend. "Afraid? I was only afraid you couldn't handle yourself?"

The green, wavy haired soldier smiled despite her words, her lips and eyes turning wet with desire and sensuous. "Don't I handle myself in bed?"

Haruka blushed crimson. There was no need to answer that question as she held onto her hand before the world. A genuine smile came across her lips, making her face look more feminine and model-like.

-------

A week later...

Rei stood at the front of her hotel, waiting for Shuichi to come and make her day. Honestly, she didn't think she'd miss him so much.

She looked through her contacts, preparing to call him but noticed a name that she didn't add in but had given her number to a week before. His name came up before Shuichi because his last name was alphabetically speller before his.

Instead, she called that number instead. "Nias-san... Please pick up..."

Shuichi's limo came into sight.
    Can you hear me?

Blog Entries

The demon jumped, head knocking back against the headboard of his bed. He groaned, ears twitching with annoyance as he blindly reached for his phone. He heard Fained and Conrad in the background chuckling, along with the noises of... was that a video game? God, how did they expect him to call them adults when they behaved like children? He opened his eyes groggily to peer at his phone, blinking in a stunned way when he noticed it was... Rei.
    His priestess was calling him? Did she... remember?
    "Who is it?" Nias jumped as Fained was suddenly at his side, looming over him like a gigantic puppy. "Rei," he mumbled, swatting the shape shifter away. He flipped open the phone, putting it to a pointed ear with a yawn. "Hello? Rei, you there?"

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast