~Checkmate~Yu-Gi-Oh! GX(Rio and Ryoga Kamishiro)

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ~Checkmate~Yu-Gi-Oh! GX(Rio and Ryoga Kamishiro)

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Default ~Checkmate~Yu-Gi-Oh! GX(Rio and Ryoga Kamishiro)

@Ryoga Kamishiro;

Characters;
    Judai Yuki - Ryoga
    Sho Marufuji - Rio
    Jun Manjoume - Ryoga
    Hayato Maeda - Rio
    Asuka Tenjoin - Ryoga
    Johan Anderson - Rio
    Ryo Marufuji - Ryoga
    Fubuki Tenjoin - Rio
    Yusuke Fujiwara - Ryoga
    Edo Phoenix - Rio
    DD - Ryoga
    Takuma Saiou - Ryoga
    Professor Chronos - Rio

Morning at Duel Academy... Sho rose from his bed, recalling the information he heard yesterday. Prinicipal Samejima was murdered in cold blood. The academy in an uproar... security is down low and that much was evident to everyone. The students left completely vulnerable. Of course, this didn't stop Judai from taking his sweet time sleeping. Sho looked over to Judai, sighing a little. Of course, he also couldn't help but think that Judai sleeping comfortably was a little cute of him.

"Sheesh. Aniki, wake up!" He yelled into Judai's ears.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Default Re: ~Checkmate~Yu-Gi-Oh! GX(Rio and Ryoga Kamishiro)

Hearing Sho, Judai opened his eyes slightly, but then quickly closed them. "What is it...? Sheesh." He mumbled as he turned the opposite way Sho was. He was oddly calm despite the recent murder, but then again, Judai wasn't one to exactly panic over that.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Sho was glad Judai woke up, he was usually much harder to wake up than this. Maybe Judai really was secretly worried about this murder.

"So... sleeping soundly, are you?" He asked, wondering how Judai would reply.

Finally sitting up now, Judai sighed. "Hm, yeah? Your point? Nobody has been sleeping well since... Well, you know what." Judai said getting up now.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Hayato still in bed moved around a bit, causing some noise. "Mm... guys, keep it down... Some of us are still trying to sleep..."

Sho merely glared back and shrugged. Then, suddenly... noise was heard coming from outside the dorm. Someone was running up the steps in a reckless manner... and that person was revealed to be Johan as he opened the door to their dorm. "Judai! You're up?" He asked, smiling.

Not happy from this sudden ruckus, Sho got up from his bed and made his way down, intensly staring at Johan all the while.

Not paying attention to Sho's stare, Judai smiled as soon as he saw Johan and ran over to him. "Johan! Yeah, Sho woke me up... I would still be sound asleep otherwise." He awkwardly laughed.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Seeing Judai smile so suddenly just from seeing Johan... Sho felt slightly jealous. Not just slightly... it was more than that, but he wasn't about to show it. Not right now, anyway.

Johan laughed along with Judai. "That makes sense. So, Sho woke ya up, huh?" He said, smiling at Sho. The shorter boy merely looked away though, with a slight scowl Johan didn't notice. "Well, uh... this is kinda awkward, but... ya knew a guy named Daichi, right?"

Not noticing Sho's scowl either, Judai paused. "Daichi... Daichi..." He actually had to take a second to remember. Daichi was somewhat forgettable. "Ohh!! Yeah, why?" Judai asked, not liking the tone in Johan's voice. It sounded like something was up...

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Johan's smile faded. He kicked his feet awkwardly, and looked at Judai. "He was... apparently murdered yesterday. Along with the principal... those two musta been at the top of the murderer's list. It seems like they won't be the only ones killed." A bit of silence flooded the room as Hayato suddenly got up from his bed and left the room. "I'm hungry, I need something to eat."

Sho watched as Hayato left and continued to take glances at Judai and Johan.

After watching Hayato leave, Judai look down, seeming awkward. "Crap, well that... Sucks." He scratched the back of his head. He didn't know what to say, but he'd be lying if he wasn't nervous about the "won't be the last" part.

Judai continued to look downward, when suddenly Manjoume and Asuka came in. "I can kind of understand why the principle would be murdered, but why Misawa...?" Asuka questioned.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Johan and Sho both looked towards the door as Asuka and Manjoume walked inside. It did seem odd that Daichi would be murdered considering he was just a Ra Yellow Dorm student.

"Dunno, maybe it---" Just as Johan was about to finish his sentence, Sho interrupted. "So you're saying that the principal being murdered was justified?" Taking Asuka's comment the wrong way, he decided to question her. He couldn't trust anyone at this point... anyone except Judai. Johan continued to curiously look back and forth at Asuka and Sho.

Asuka's mouth opened due to surprise from hearing Sho's sudden question. Did he seriously just ask her that? Manjoume was about to yell at Sho, but Asuka stopped him. "Of course not! I'm just... I'm saying I can see where it was coming from is all, since he was in a high position. Whereas there's Misawa who was just a student, not even an obelisk blue. And I don't mean to be rude, but he wasn't that great of a duelist, which just adds to confusion..." Asuka continued to question.

"...Well no good wondering it right now, right!?" Judai chimed in. "I'm starving, I can't think without some food."

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Sho merely shrugged and walked towards the doors exit, right where Asuka and Manjoume were. "Dead men tell no tales, Asuka... And besides, I guess we'll find the answers to that question sooner or later. In the meantime..." Sho made a signal as if he would be watching Asuka. "I'll be keeping an eye on your actions." Walking out now, Johan looked over at Judai.

"Uh, Judai's right." He smiled, grabbing hold of Judai's hand as he lead him out to the cafeteria. "You two should come too, okay?"

Entering the cafeteria, Sho spotted Judai and Johan walking inside as well. Together... "You came together?"

Asuka had no more words to say, and merely glared at Sho. She didn't like that tone at all of his, like he was mocking her, or suspecting her. "Feh, how dare he say all that." Manjoume said walking out. Asuka remained silent and stood there a minute longer, but then followed.

At the cafeteria, Judai looked at Sho still by Johan. "Oh, Sho! Yeah, well you guys were so busy talking about stuff, so... I didn't want to wait or nothing."

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

"Oh. Of course... Aniki, if you wanted to come here, we could have gone earlier if you had asked." Sho was still jealous of Johan. It seemed that since he transferred to the academy, Judai was only paying attention to Johan. They can both see duel spirits and they both have a lot in common... but did that really justify it? Sho has known Judai since his first year.

Johan continued to sport a smile. "What are we waitin' for? Let's hurry and eat, I'm starved!"

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast