[M] Soothing a scarred soul...(Minato & That guy) - Page 6

Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Soothing a scarred soul...(Minato & That guy)

Blog Entries
    Follow That Guy On Twitter Add That Guy on Facebook Add That Guy on Google+
    Visit That Guy's Youtube Channel

Default Re: [M] Soothing a scarred soul...(Minato & That guy)

"Weird name for a weird guy," she commented, figuring that she was effectively immune from anything he could do, since, if he tried anything funny, they'd both end up getting caught, and she was sure he would choose taking her petty insults over that.
    Yeah, I write weirdly dark stuff sometimes. Birdsong, I Can't See The Light and The Courteous Soldier, if you're interested.

I run the Yourovision Song Contest. Join us!
    Alternatively, partake of my vlogs, Eurovision reviews and LPs on my second YouTube channel.

Add Yu Narukami on Facebook

"Ha..if you only knew." Zio replied, as driftveil came into view. "Anyway, I got a little..shack of sorts where we can lay low for the remainder of the day if possible. It's not that small,but it doesn't have much in it either. Not that you even care,but your following me so..I thought I might say."

"Persona!"

Blog Entries

"I'm following you because misery loves company. If I'm not going to be allowed to go home because of you, I'm going to make sure you have to suffer for it. That's why I'm still here. But you probably already know that. In any case, if that's where you're going, it's where I'm going, too."
    Yeah, I write weirdly dark stuff sometimes. Birdsong, I Can't See The Light and The Courteous Soldier, if you're interested.

Alternatively, partake of my vlogs, Eurovision reviews and LPs on my second YouTube channel.

"Whatever, if you wanna make me suffer then go ahead." Zio replied. "Though, I assure that your attitude whete were going could get ya killed. No need to comment on that though. I like you better when your quiet." The young man stated, clearly not intending to reply if she attempted to bark..Bella was annoying as is.

As they entered Driftveil, he kept heading north. Where they would be staying was not too far behind the market. His stomach growled a little at the smells wafting towards his nose. "Might as well, get crap to eat while we'll be chilling." Zio said aloud before entering. It appeared that word didn't spread to driftveil as of yet..which was good.

"Persona!"

Blog Entries

For now, for her own safety, Bella did hold her silence. Zio looked like he knew what he was doing, so she just acted like the two of them had been travelling like this since forever, so nobody would suspect them to be fugitives, whether they had had word from Nimbasa or not.

Zio stopped,and turned around. "Since were here we might as well get something to fill our bellies so, you can go ahead,and get a few things. I'll pay for em." He told her. At this point there was no reason to even argue or get mad at this point so it was best the Bella did acknowledge his order to a certain extent.

"Now where's the stand that sells moo moo milk?..." He asked before spotting it soon after,and approaching,and buying a few.

"Persona!"

Blog Entries

Bella browsed several stalls, accustomed to luxury, before remembering that it was unlikely that money would be in plentiful supply, and so, for now, settled for a single bottle of Fresh Water.

"I have a bit more for some pokemon food..." Zio said aloud before getting a moderate sized jar.

((A little timeskip to save time))

He had quite a few things on the counter. For them,and they're pokemon. Zio took out a fairly thick roll of pokédollars,and proceeded to pay. "The fresh water she's holding as well."

"Persona!"

Blog Entries

Sheepishly, Bella held it out, as if to gesture that she wasn't trying to conceal anything.

Zio payed what the amount of items had costed,and soon after they were put into bags in which he carried. "C'mon..it's this.way." He told Bella, behind the market there was a narrow grass trail that led to a small home.

"Persona!"

Blog Entries

She wanted to be hesitant and unsure, but those instincts just did not come to her. It did occur to her, though, that she was no longer 'following' as much as she was 'accompanying' Zio.

"Well..here it is. For the time being." Zio said aloud before opening the door. The interior was bland, but..had a good bit of space. It seemed as though his 'client' took good care of the place.

Zio rested down all the things he bought,and exhaled, removing his vest,and proceeding to rub his wounded arm.

"Persona!"

Blog Entries

Bella pouted, and stepped aside. She wasn't going to apologise for what she had done.

"You can stay there,and be stuck up for as long as you want. Wether you like it or not, you've don't have much of a choice,but to follow me around." Zio replied, looking up at the ceiling. "Unless you prefer walking out in the open."

"Persona!"

Blog Entries

She tutted.
    "And I can't do that thanks to you. But I'd say those injuries are a small price to pay for making me a social pariah."

Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast