[M] Soothing a scarred soul...(Minato & That guy) - Page 4

Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Soothing a scarred soul...(Minato & That guy)

Blog Entries
    Follow That Guy On Twitter Add That Guy on Facebook Add That Guy on Google+
    Visit That Guy's Youtube Channel

Default Re: [M] Soothing a scarred soul...(Minato & That guy)

The girl, whom Zio had now passively rendered fugitive through his actions, cursed herself as she headed down Route 5. There was no way she could go back, for now, which meant she couldn't continue to watch that bothersome bully. For now, she ducked into one of the so-called hidden grottoes that existed in the region, mostly to collect her thoughts out of sight rather than to objectively hide.
    Yeah, I write weirdly dark stuff sometimes. Birdsong, I Can't See The Light and The Courteous Soldier, if you're interested.

I run the Yourovision Song Contest. Join us!
    Alternatively, partake of my vlogs, Eurovision reviews and LPs on my second YouTube channel.

Add Yu Narukami on Facebook

The procedure wasn't painstakingly long,but after a while, Zio's wounds were treated. The only downside was that hehad to keep his hand elevated for a while.

He tossed his black vest in the trash, it being burned,and all then proceeded to make his way home, cigarette in mouth.

"Persona!"

Blog Entries

As she lay in hiding, she administered another, less potent, potion to finish healing her Eelektross, and contemplated her next move. The best she could come up with for now was hope that that bully happened to leave the city the way she had, so she could continue following him. However, she recognised that this was not even remotely likely.
    Yeah, I write weirdly dark stuff sometimes. Birdsong, I Can't See The Light and The Courteous Soldier, if you're interested.

Alternatively, partake of my vlogs, Eurovision reviews and LPs on my second YouTube channel.

"Heh....I'll file a restraining order on that girl..that is, if she doesn't go to prison or anything like that. Boy does thinking about her piss me off..." Zio said to himself as he opened the door to his home near the edge of the city. He lived there alone now, since the death of both his parents. Zio let Emboar,and Bisharp out of they're pokeball's. "Don't break anything.."

"Persona!"

Blog Entries

Meanwhile, the girl let her other pokémon, a Roserade, out to keep her company, though she didn't touch it for fear of its Poison Point ability.

((Timeskip to the next day maybe?))

Zio entered his room,and lied down. His mind drifted off to that damn girl again. "Why the hell does she keep following me? What pisses me off more is that she refused to say. No worries now..tired."

"Persona!"

Blog Entries

As it turned out, the girl had spent the night in the hidden grotto, not because she was afraid to re-enter civilisation, but because, after fleeing the previous day, she had made herself quite comfortable here. If the whole fiasco hadn't blown over by now, she figured, she'd just wander the nearby routes until she caught a Flying-type pokémon that could fly her to the other side of the region.

Zio got up,and clothed himself as he awoke. There was a bit of work to be done at route five. Nothing too brutal..just needed to be given what a certain person owed him...even if he.only had one good arm. The officers would most likely be doing another sweep of the town, hopefully everything would go a little smoothly.

Making his way to route 5 Zio sent out his Bisharp to accompany him,and started to search.

"Persona!"

Blog Entries

For now, the girl maintained her hiding-place, well off the main route, in relative safety, unaware that luck was in her favour...in a sense. A lock of her hair fell across her face, and she ran a hand through it, making a mental note.
    Damn...My hair dye's starting to run out.

((The way she stalks scares me ._. ))

Zio exhaled. "Y'know what? My moods...slighty good today, forget about him." He stated as he tapped some ash off of his cigarette before briefly looking up at the sky.

"Persona!"

Blog Entries

((What's scarier is she's based on someone I actually know. And this is totally how she'd react in that situation.))

She happened to hear Zio's declaration from afar, and set about planning her next move. Should she risk detection by stealing a glance out of the grotto? ...No, she decided; she'd wait for him to move on, and resume yesterday's course of action.

((Good lord make it stahp. It's legit creeping me out D: ))

"I need a break from casuin all this commotion..." Zio said to himself. "Crazy ass girl could've snapped my neck. What's her deal anyway?"

"Persona!"

Blog Entries

((At this point, I'm not sure what else to do, really...))

My 'deal', she thought, in a silent response, is that I don't appreciate people being so much of a d*ck that they get put on a pedestal when they're punished...

((.....try to interact maybe? :/ Should've thought through the plot a bit more. This.is why I don't make my own rp's..))

He fell silent,and thought back a little to his younger years..they were..rough..very. Zio scratched his head a little. "Geez....what's gotten into me today?"

"Persona!"

Blog Entries

((I don't know; this kind of reminds me of the plot of a book I read once. If something happens to make Zio reviled in every town of Unova in the same way he's turned the police against his stalker, then the two of them would kind of be forced into a partnership, since neither would be welcome in any town (that has a police force, that is). It could make for an interesting journey-story.))

The girl's Roserade approached the entrance of the grotto- not enough to make a sound or become noticeable, but still to get closer, out of interest.

Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast