[M] Soothing a scarred soul...(Minato & That guy) - Page 3

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Soothing a scarred soul...(Minato & That guy)

Add Yu Narukami on Facebook

"It doesn't matter how determined your pokemon may seem or be, there's only so much it can take, they're just tools.." Zio replied. "Hammer arm, hit em hard." He told emboar, whose entire arm began to.glow.white as it attempted to hit eelektross. Using flame charge first ensured the Emboar wasn't goin to be slowed down too much.

"Persona!"

Blog Entries
    Follow That Guy On Twitter Add That Guy on Facebook Add That Guy on Google+
    Visit That Guy's Youtube Channel

Default Re: [M] Soothing a scarred soul...(Minato & That guy)

So he's going to fight like that, is he? she thought to herself. Fine.
    With no more than a single hand-gesture, she instructed her pokémon to simply dodge aside. A high speed is all well and good, stated her reasoning, but it's much harder to hit a moving target.
    Yeah, I write weirdly dark stuff sometimes. Birdsong, I Can't See The Light and The Courteous Soldier, if you're interested.

I run the Yourovision Song Contest. Join us!
    Alternatively, partake of my vlogs, Eurovision reviews and LPs on my second YouTube channel.

For what seemed to be a random thug, Zio was far from a weakling when it came to battling. Its the one thing that would take his mind off being abused as a child. "Continue with a flame charge then, follow-up with arm thrust..and quit pulling your punches Emboar." His.companion nodded, executing the declared actions the best he could.
    Last edited by Yu Narukami; 10th March 2013 at 01:02 PM.

"Persona!"

Blog Entries

His opponent had her Eelektross execute another Aqua Tail, then return to her, to receive a Hyper Potion, to try to gloss over the injuries the Emboar was inflicting.
    Yeah, I write weirdly dark stuff sometimes. Birdsong, I Can't See The Light and The Courteous Soldier, if you're interested.

Alternatively, partake of my vlogs, Eurovision reviews and LPs on my second YouTube channel.

"Im not standing here waiting around for you to heal your damn pokemon. I said I wanted you to get out my sight,and I meant it. Hammer arm the eelektross." Zio shouted in a cold tone..Emboar wasn't going to second guess the trainer he's been with for years so, the pokemon did what he was told.

"Persona!"

Blog Entries

The Eelektross continued to take damage like a trouper, but used Aqua Tail again anyway.
    "I have no intention of backing down," the Trainer told him. "I don't care how much of a brute you are."

Emboar took damage from the aqua tail,but managed to block the brunt of it's attack with his arm. The girls petty insults slid off of him, they didn't do much help. She was annoying,and stubborn,but what good does that do in a pokemon battle? Not much..

"Heat...Crash.." Zio stated, as emboar lunged itself fairly high into the air,and came crashing down at the eelektross, cloaked in a blazing blue flame.

"Persona!"

Blog Entries

Alright, let's try something else...
    In what would appear to be a foolish move, she instructed the Eelektross to use Fire Punch, which it did...striking the opposing Trainer, rather than the Emboar.

((If that fire punch was intended to come in contact with me in your post, then that'd be god-modding,but I'll let it slide for now..))

He noticed eelektross heading for him instead of emboar. Emboar wasn't fast enough to protect his trainer, nor was Zio fast enough to evade it. Zio was hit in his chest surprisingly hard with the fire punch. Not only did it leave countless burned holes in his jacket,but sent him flying into a nearby bench, seemingly breaking it a little,but that was then only thing damaged.

Zio lay on the ground, a dislocated shoulder,and quite a few bruises,and scrapes.What the hell was she thinking?.. he struggled to get to his feet with his good arm. "Not the best day.."

"Persona!"

Blog Entries

((I think I probably worded it badly. I meant for it to be aimed at him, rather than to definitively hit him.))

For now, the girl recalled her Eelektross and made her escape. That was close enough to a win to satisfy her.

((Regardless that counts as a hit & run. :| lol ))

With the help of his emboar Zio got to his feet. "I need to get to an infirmary,but..before I do that...I have enough evidence to prove that, that girl deliberately made her pokemon attack me,and run away." He gave a weak chuckle.

"Let's pay Jenny a visit huh? She'll be pretty surprised that this time it isnt a complaint about me...."

"Persona!"

Blog Entries

Meanwhile, his stalker-turned-assailant had fled several blocks away, straightening her story in her head. As far as she could reason, she had acted in self-defence, especially after being assaulted and threatened by...by..?
    Oh, whatever his name is, she finished, in her head.

The police station wasn't far away,but..his wounds hurt tremendously. If that damned girl had only left him alone. Zio hated her...it was rare for him to show much emotion,but he was serious..

Him,and Emboar manage to enter the station together,and officer Jenny's eye's widened. "Zio..what are you here for now,and...why are you so badly hurt?!" She asked.

"This girl, she kept following as I was doing the ususal trouble making. I told her to leave me alone,but..she kept following me to the point that it ticked me off,and I challenged her to a battle. I just wanted her to leave me alone,but she persisted. Emboar was about to possibly finish off her eelektross,but..instead of going for emboar it went after me,and hit me with a fire punch..sending into one of the park benches...she ran afterward...damn..girl.
    I don't even know who she is." Zio explained.

"I see...I'd understand if you did something to her,but..from your story,and wounds it seems true. Well search for the perpetrator, can you give me a description?" Jenny asked.

"She was a brunette...a-about 5'3" or 4...shoulder length hair, appeared to be a little fashionable,and a attitude." Zio explained.

"Right, didn't think I'd say this,but thank you. Now lets get you to hospital to fix that shoulder." Jenny stated before issuing a brief sweep of the city for the girl before carrying Zio over to her own bike,and riding in the direction of the hospital.

"Persona!"

Blog Entries

As this conversation had been taking place, his attacker had already been on her way out of the city. She knew better than to hang around here after what had happened, and besides, her day hadn't been going too well to begin with; she could do without any more hassle on top of that.

Zio,and officer Jenny arrived at the hospital where patching up his injuries was underway. Meanwhile the other officers did a sweep of the city,and the search came up inconclusive. "The perpetrator most likely lives in the area so she'll most likely be back, report back to your posts for the time being." Jenny said over her walkie-talkie.

"Persona!"

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast