[M] Soothing a scarred soul...(Minato & That guy)

Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Soothing a scarred soul...(Minato & That guy)

Add Yu Narukami on Facebook

Default [M] Soothing a scarred soul...(Minato & That guy)

Nimbasa City.....a bustling yet calm place..home to many people, pokemon,and...Zio. he's what you'd call the local thug. No one really knows how he turned out such a way, or even finds enjoyment in picking on,and forcing his pokemon to fight the pokemon of the people he mugs,and threatens.

In a random alleyway, a young boy was pinned against the wall by Zio's emboar, who didn't object to the order. "Now...those pokédollars you said you got as an allowance..hand em over." Zio stated in a cold tone, tapping a bit of the ash off of his cigarette. The young trembled, giving what he had as he was still pinned to the wall.

((Sorry if it's mediocre..))

"Persona!"

Blog Entries
    Follow That Guy On Twitter Add That Guy on Facebook Add That Guy on Google+
    Visit That Guy's Youtube Channel

Default Re: [M] Soothing a scarred soul...(Minato & That guy)

As this altercation was taking place, one particular member of the public was passing by. Being, as she was, by all accounts, an ordinary girl, on any other day, she would simply ignore what was going on, dismissing it as none of her business. Today, however, she was in a less-than-agreeable mood. Not so much irritated by the injustice before her as she was by the fact that she had encountered unrest at all, she stood at the end of the alleyway, scowling for a moment, waiting for a moment to speak and still deciding what to say.

((Don't worry; it's not.))
    Yeah, I write weirdly dark stuff sometimes. Birdsong, I Can't See The Light and The Courteous Soldier, if you're interested.

I run the Yourovision Song Contest. Join us!
    Alternatively, partake of my vlogs, Eurovision reviews and LPs on my second YouTube channel.

Zio noticed a silhouette from the corner of his eye,before turning his fully. "Hm? Visitors...and what might you want?...." He asked, snapping his fingers,and emboar releasing the young boy who soon later ran off.

"Persona!"

Blog Entries

"Just what was that about?" she near-enough demanded. Part of her had a nagging feeling that picking a fight like this would prove to be a mistake, but for now, she was having a bad day, and had no intention of keeping it from the world.
    Yeah, I write weirdly dark stuff sometimes. Birdsong, I Can't See The Light and The Courteous Soldier, if you're interested.

Alternatively, partake of my vlogs, Eurovision reviews and LPs on my second YouTube channel.

He gave her a soft chuckle, pacing around a bit in the alleyway as emboar eyed the unknown girl. "Well, wouldn't you like to know?....just havin a little chat..I 'asked' him for a few things."

"Persona!"

Blog Entries

"You were robbing him," she said, refusing to play along, only looking at him fleetingly and intermittently. "What did he ever do to you?"

"Nothing of the sort, I just felt like doing so." Zio dropped his cigarette on the ground,and rubbed it out. "You gonna keep asking questions or try to be a hero? If not, I'll take my leave." He replied opening his arms out, waiting for her to try something.

"Persona!"

Blog Entries

She just scowled again, and half-turned away.
    "I have better things to do than teach overgrown bullies basic manners."

"I thought as much. It's best that passerby's stay out of business that isn't there's." Zio chuckled. "C'mon Emboar, lets leave the lady be, she's got dinner to make."

"Persona!"

Blog Entries

This elicited an enraged growl from the girl before she caught herself and tried to feign calm, considering showing any other emotion here a sign of defeat.

Zio exited the alleyway,and walked past the girl. "Was nice knowing ya girly..." He said in a cold tone, heading off in the direction of another 'client.' This day was not over..not for him at least.

"Persona!"

Blog Entries

To say that the encounter had left her fuming would be somewhat of a massive understatement. For want of a better plan, she waited for him to get a good distance ahead of her, then she started to follow him, maintaining the gap between them to avoid risking detection. She wasn't going to let this little incident go.

Zio scratched the back of his head briefly, stopping to take a look around,and then.suddenly a lone gothita had walked up him,and tugged on his pants. As a response, he kicked it away without remorse.. "Scram, ya useless pokemon.." He stated.

Where he was headed, he heard rumors that a certain trainer had found a necklace he had dropped,and was now parading around claiming it was his. Zio wasn't gonna stand for that.

"Persona!"

Blog Entries

His pursuer slowed for a moment to see if she couldn't comfort the Gothita, then thought better of it.

After a bit of walking Zio,and his emboar stumbled upon a group of teen's huddling around a particular young man,and laughing. The laughter halted as the group ran on sight of Zio.

He squinted his eyes, snapping his fingers as emboar lunged at the young man who wore the necklace,and held him. "And exactly where did you acquire such jewelry huh? You think it's cool to run around wearing another man's jewelry like you own it?.." Zio's voice..there was a hint of anger in his tone.

"Persona!"

Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast