zodiac: legend of the twelve beasts - Page 4

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: zodiac: legend of the twelve beasts

Blog Entries

Default Re: zodiac: legend of the twelve beasts

"Awww...Does that mean Sophie and I can't play a game?" Eliot says, looking disappointed.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"Who's stopping you, besides the fun police?" Dog rhetorically asked, looking at Dragon and Kakashi to indicate who was the "fun police".

"But I hear sirens in the distance," the rabbit Kona whispered, hiding behind Shi as if something bad was going to happen, her ears pointing up, twitching. "And i also feel a bad vibe as well...like someone is outside," she whispered, her eye fearful.

Blog Entries

"Eh. We can take `em." Eliot says, taking a revolver from his attache case and filling the five empty chambers. "Of course, we'll have to figure out how to get rid of the bodies..." Eliot says. He then takes a black haired afro wig from his case and begins to stuff his hair under it. "On second thought, I think we should talk this out. If you don't have a disguise" he says, taking out some green contacts and putting them in. "I'd suggest hiding. If they're just going up to random houses, (Which they probabally are, how would they know we're here?) they probabally don't have a search warrant." He says, putting on some tan powder which makes his skin far less pale. He finishes his disguise by putting on a tie-dye shirt, a purple coat, and a peace medallion over his normal clothes. He then puts the revolver in the inside pocket of his coat. "And *don't* think this is because I don't want to kill anything. I just don't want the entire police squad on our backs."

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"I'm not going to comment." Snake deadpanned. He had seen hippies before, and what Eliot had in his coat makes a total paxadoxal situation with his current attire. Hippies are all about peace, and he had an instrument of violence in his coat.
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 17th June 2010 at 10:22 AM.

Blog Entries

OOC: It's not in his back pocket, it's concealed inside his coat.

"On second thought Eliot, let me handle this," Sophie said nervously, sweatdropping. She suddenly jumped out of the window, Ru still out, and transformed, concealing herself in the trees. When the police were heading to their place, she quickly disposed of them, touching a nerve point in ther necks, and knocking them out. She returned, her transformation now gone, and sighed.

"Unnecessary killing is disliked by me and Saru," she panted, turning to Eliot, a cheeky grin plastered on her face, her eyes closed for emphasis.

Blog Entries

"The one time I try not to kill anybody..." Eliot says, scratching under his wig. "So, we gonna leave now? I mean, now they're gonna find the bodies and concentrate their search around here."
    Last edited by Heroic Sociopath; 16th June 2010 at 10:16 PM.

Blog Entries

That was when Black Mamba and Night Wolf came to the rescue, putting the officers in bushes. "Not prime hiding spots, but it helps with hiding them in plain sight.

Blog Entries

"The bushes." Eliot says. "Y'know what? I...I'm just going to go out and get some ice cream." He says, facepalming. "Anybody want me to get anything while I'm out?"

Blog Entries

"It's either bushes or trees. Not a wise idea to put them back into their cars." Snake said.

Blog Entries

"Fine! Fine! Do what you want. If the police find us, they find us." He says, leaving, and heading to an ice cream shop. (Humans. I can't say their that. Humans...) He thinks, eating his coconut ice cream. (Humans are evolved monkeys. So, by the same token, maybe we're evolved humans...Can I be considered one of them? Hmm...Maybe closely related, but not one of them. But then, am I a human?)
    Last edited by Heroic Sociopath; 20th June 2010 at 04:21 AM.

the thunder wolf wyvern Vahzah Dovahkiin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

" remind me again why we let that bafoon onto the team kakash." the dragon says. " he's the cats son."
    "Abandon your fear. Look forward. Move forward and never stop. You'll age if you pull back. You'll die if you hesitate." zangetsu

my power: unquestionable. my wrath: unbelieveable. my will: unbreakable.

Blog Entries

Eliot returns just as dragon finishes, carrying a gallon of vanilla ice cream. "Who wants ice cream?" He asks jovially.

OOC: Does the Naruto franchise exist in the game world?

OOC: Yes it does.

"Oh, I want some!" Sophie says cheerfully, grabbing a spoon, and digging into the Ice Cream. "So, what should we do now?" she asks, the spoon dangling from her mouth.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast