zodiac: legend of the twelve beasts

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: zodiac: legend of the twelve beasts

the thunder wolf wyvern Vahzah Dovahkiin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default zodiac: legend of the twelve beasts

" looks like its gonna pour down raining." a man says from the top of a hill, yet strangly, no one is there. " oh how i hate the rain. i will never understand why the snake made it." a second voice says, but it almost comes from every were instead of a person. suddenly a chinese dragon, almost transparent, apears beside the man. " it is almost time. we should get back to the others kakashi." it says adressing the man. " right." kakashi says. he turns and walks to a small hut as the dragon turns to mist and blows away in the wind.
    "Abandon your fear. Look forward. Move forward and never stop. You'll age if you pull back. You'll die if you hesitate." zangetsu

my power: unquestionable. my wrath: unbelieveable. my will: unbreakable.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Default Re: zodiac: legend of the twelve beasts

((Okami reference. Nice.))

A black figure blurred as it sped towards the hut. It was Black Mamba, racing against a transparent snake slithering in the air.

Blog Entries

(( well it wasn't intentional.))

" i hope she didn't get herself in more trouble. i really don't want to fight off the police again." kakashi says.
    "Abandon your fear. Look forward. Move forward and never stop. You'll age if you pull back. You'll die if you hesitate." zangetsu

Blog Entries

"Might be fun." Eliot says, playing with a wooden sword. "I've been meaning to practice with this guy."
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

" ya you call it fun, i call it an unnessicary waist of energy." kakashi says. " it could be worse." another voices says," she could have attracted the attention of the fbi." " true enough sakura, true enough." he says.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"That's the last thing to have on our asses. Those guys don't know the concept of the phrase 'give up'." Came the voice of Night Wolf, watching his student hit the door before the snake.

Blog Entries

"Neither do I." Eliot says, the albino slashing at the air with his boken. "Order is stagnation, lack of change. The world's not good enough to stop changing. Thus, order has to go, and to that end, the government." At this point, ha slashes at a nearby chair, knocking it over. "Back to nature. Chaos." He says, setting it back up.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Blog Entries

" i know. i really don't want to have to move again cause she drew there atteantion. we've already had to move twice." kakashi says," she's your student, can't you do something with her?"

Blog Entries

"Mamba doesn't like to stand still too often. I let her have the exercise so she doesn't exercise her frustration out on me." Black Wolf said, rubbing his arm subconsiously.

Blog Entries

" there are other ways to get rid of frustration, like art. i understand having to live in isolationis tough, but we all have to deal with it." he says," if we get caught then the cat will win. as it is we're still missing the ox, boar, horse, and ram devas."

Blog Entries

"You forgot rat." The dog deva said to his dragon counterpart. He suddenly sees Black Mamba's face in front of his, but he has gotten her scent prior to. "Hey, Koma, wanna race?" She asked, still having the energy to burn.

Blog Entries

" and rat is one of the key devas. its one of the three most powerful devas, along with my dragon and sophias monkey." kakashi says.

"Hmm, did you say something?" Sophia said lazily, slowly getting up from a chair, and stretching her arms. "The rat will come in its own time, as well as the other devas. Just have patience," she said, her eyes looking droopy from boredom.

"We should probably look for the other devas, instead of staying here Saru," Shi commented, who was sitting on the floor cross-legged, cleaning his short blade with a white cloth. Sophia just giggled, and ruffled his hair, which annoyed him to know return. "You always want to move, Usagi" she stated teasingly, looking at Black Mamba with mischievous eyes. "Perhaps you don't mind racing with Black Mamba then? She still has energy to burn, or am I wrong?" she asked, giving an innocent look at the only other women, besides her and Sakura.

OOC: Finally found it! Wow, this was fast...lol

Blog Entries

"Why do we need all 12? And remind me again, why are the police after all of us?" Eliot asks.

Blog Entries

"Because they think we are a threat to humanity, yadda yadda yadda. I don't have the patience to handle such trivial matters." Black Wolf said.

"So, ready to run, Shinita?" Black Mamba asked, her mouth drawn in a smile. In Spanish, what Black Mamba is "little Shi", something that denotes someone young and childish.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast