Yu Gi Oh: Sky High (Start Up) - Page 3

Page 3 of 68 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Yu Gi Oh: Sky High (Start Up)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Yu Gi Oh: Sky High (Start Up)

Trent tries his best not to laugh as he heard Yui's question to Elliot.
    But hey, Elliot seems like a nice guy. At least he's not the kind of guy who only goes by the rules and boring. Skirt chasers are always bound to be a good friend to pirates.
    "Hey hey, easy, girl..." Trent chuckled, leaning back on his chair

Blog Entries

"I saw the cartoon. It was really cool, so I decided I would get a deck in case a girly man tried to steal my grandfather's soul." Eliot says.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

"What the-oh, yeah. Yugi Muto," Yui said. "I challenge you to a duel...once we get off this freaking plane."

OOC: Way to break the fourth wall.

Blog Entries

"I'm not very good, but okay." Eliot says, pleased that he had already made three friends.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

"Yes! Now, will this freaking plane either start flying or land?" Yui said, his patience running thin.

Blog Entries

Follow Haxie-kun on Tumblr

Shingo sighed then walked back to his seat and sat down. He pulled a blanket out of the top compartment and wrapped himself in it and settled down in his seat. He removed a black book from his backpack and began to read it quietly.
    http://fav.me/d4nfczm (my DV art)http://zombie-haxie-chantumblr.com/ follow me!~Feel free to chat with me~

Was Buggabo99909 Roserade299909's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Sharda:

"Wel, as I have come here to make new friends and to learn how to maximize my decks full potential, I don't see why not we can't be friends, just please, don't flirt with me until I actually know you." Sharda said to Eliot, "And Yui, why don't you seem to care much about him, I can be your friend also, for all I care. Don't pulverize him before I pulverize you though, you already agreed to a duel with me I thought."

I take no credit for this banner, Kamex made it for me.

Blog Entries

"I don't like Eliot because he is a skirt chaser. Simple. And why can't I duel both you AND Eliot? Just not at once," Yui said. He pulled out his Machina Fortress card from his Deck. "I don't care when or where I duel, or who. As long as I duel, I'm good. I don't care if I win or lose, or get pulverised."

Falling, but Rising Again Renewal's Avatar
    Blog Entries

OOC: Question, Sorrow: what's the setting? Anime-based (with the events of the three series having actually happened), or reality-based (i.e., our world, except Yu-Gi-Oh is actually serious business, as MoP is doing)?

"That's an interesting philosophy," Siegfried muttered. "I'd imagine most duelists would hate losing a duel." He was honestly curious; after all, losing was one of his greatest fears. Wanting to win seemed like a perfectly rational idea; it seemed unfathomable how anyone could simply shrug off the consequences of failure.

Blog Entries

OOC: We were in Domino City. Does that answer your question?

"If it was life-and-death stuff, of course I wouldn't want to lose. But otherwise, what I said is true," Yui said. "But I do agree most duelists don't want to lose."

Blog Entries

Shingo placed his book down and sighed. He turned to the other people. " When do we leave?" He asked.
    He got from his seat and tossed his blanket aside.
    http://fav.me/d4nfczm (my DV art)http://zombie-haxie-chantumblr.com/ follow me!~Feel free to chat with me~

Was Buggabo99909 Roserade299909's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"I somewhat agree with Yui, I do think it is a good thing to try winning, but you don't want to just always win, you really just want to have fun."Sahrda said, when Smoke Ball came out, "Oh, hello there buddy. Everyone, I would like to introduce my Duel Spirit, this is Cloudian Smoke Ball. He might look harmless, but he really isn't."

Smoke Ball started turning around constantly. "That is his way of saying hello, he doesn't actually talk, though he is very peaceful."

I take no credit for this banner, Kamex made it for me.

Blog Entries

"Huh," Yui said. He poked the fluffy cloud monster. "I'm the only one here who doesn't have a duel spirit...even the weirdo has a duel spirit!"

Blog Entries

Shingo sat back down. " I guess I didn't make it into the club." He muttered. He took his deck and placed It back in his case.

Blog Entries

Yui turned to the one kid who was speaking earlier. "What do you mean?"

Page 3 of 68 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast