Yu Gi Oh: Sky High (Start Up) - Page 2

Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Yu Gi Oh: Sky High (Start Up)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Yu Gi Oh: Sky High (Start Up)

"..... Nyah.. I hate planes. I prefer ships." Trent muttered, sitting on a chair inside the plane.
    A machine this big could fly? Nah, he doesn't believe it. He always hates flying. Especially when there's a lot of people inside. He always prefer ships, since he was a pirate.
    The pirate bit lips and tightly squeezed his knee

----

OoC: please keep OOC to minimum.
    The OoC thread is there for a reason

Blog Entries

"..... Nyah.. I hate planes. I prefer ships." Trent muttered, sitting on a chair inside the plane.
    A machine this big could fly? Nah, he doesn't believe it. He always hates flying. Especially when there's a lot of people inside. He always prefer ships, since he was a pirate.
    The pirate bit lips and tightly squeezed his knee

----

OoC: please keep OOC to minimum.
    The OoC thread is there for a reason

Blog Entries
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

OOC: There's an OOC thread?!?!?!?!?!?
    ...oh wait, you mean the sign-up thread...right?

"Have we even lifted off yet?" Yui asked impatiently. He was so close to where he could learn to duel and learn to use his Machines to the best extent...and was about to die of boredom.

Was Buggabo99909 Roserade299909's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"I thought I felt the plane lift, but I might have just been feeling things, so, I think the plane is actually still on the ground, since people are still getting on." Sharda said to Yui, and then turned to face the other two people that jsut appeared, "Hello, My name is Sharda Dragon, it is nice to meet you."

I take no credit for this banner, Kamex made it for me.

Blog Entries
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

"Huh? Oh," Yui said, noticing the pirate guy from earlier. "I saw you earlier. My name is Yui Katano. And yours?"

Blog Entries

"the name's Trent, Dueling's the game." Trent says, without turning his head and bothering to look into the other student's face. He didn't came here to make friends, he came here to blow stuffs up and swamps the battlefield with his water based deck, The Flying Dutchman

---

ooc: yes, the sign up thread. Now le's wait fo Renewal and MOP and infinity

Blog Entries

OOC: You DID tell them that the start's up, right?

Yui rolled his eyes. "Aren't you a lively 'un," he said.

Falling, but Rising Again Renewal's Avatar
    Blog Entries

OOC: Sorry, haven't been able to post.

Seated in the row before them, Siegfried turned to the conversing group, eyebrow raised. "Indeed. You all seem quite talkative. So, I assume we're all bound for Arunafeltz? The name's Siegfried." Leaning closer to the group, he placed his left arm on the arm rest, displaying a standard model Duel Disk, painted black and grey.

Blog Entries

"Hello there." Eliot says the the girl that greeted him at the start of the thread, leaning back in his sleep. "I am Eliot Nadel. Sharda? Truly a name befitting a vision of beauty such as yourself."
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Was Buggabo99909 Roserade299909's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Good evening young men, would either of you two know why exactly I am one of the only women going to this school? I have no idea why, all my friends play yu0gi0oh, so I decided to play, thats all."Sharda directed to Siegfried and Eliot, "And Eliot, I would rather not be complimented like that until I know the person complementing me, though later on, I can care less what any of you say."

I take no credit for this banner, Kamex made it for me.

Blog Entries

Follow Haxie-kun on Tumblr

Shingo spotted Eliot and got up from his seat. " Aren't you bold! Allow me the gift of a duel." Shinto said pointing at Eliot. Shingo couldn't stand not making freak out of himself, and also kicking the butts of men who fell heads over heels so easily.
    http://fav.me/d4nfczm (my DV art)http://zombie-haxie-chantumblr.com/ follow me!~Feel free to chat with me~

Blog Entries

"The plane is about to take off. If I did, my cards would scatter." Eliot says, then turns to Sharda. "I apologize for offending you. Perhaps I could get to know you better, then?" He asks, as behind him, his duel spirit, Hysteric Fairy, reads a book.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

"Uh, yeah, we're going to Arunafeltz. And don't group me together with em, yo. And mate, do you mind if I move beside you? Its a torture sitting in here." Trent said to the guy behind him. At least he's not as talkative and nosy as the people around him. Trent rose up from his seat and moved beside Siegfried, forcing a smile.
    Sheated on his waist, is his water deck, the Flying Dutchman, and on his hand, a green Duel Disk that has a signature of pirate: a skull and a crossed swords.

Tye had been sitting quietly across the row from the other students, he figured he would meet people once he got there. He calmly sat reading a book, while his Duel Spirit: Volcanic Shell curled around his shoulders.

OOC: I have to go to an all day band comp...I'll be on late tonight...
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Blog Entries

As soon as Yui SAW Eliot, he hated him. Of course, seeing him flirt with Sharda just made Yui hate Eliot even more. Eliot was wearing heart-shaped sunglasses and...cat ears. Pirates were cool, but that just seemed offensive. Flirting with someone a few seconds after they met was weird. So Yui asked the all-important question:
    "What the heck got you into Duel Monsters, Eliot?"

Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast