Yu-Gi-Oh: Sky Academy [Sign-Ups] [ALWAYS OPEN] - Page 2

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh: Sky Academy [Sign-Ups] [ALWAYS OPEN]

Blog Entries

Add Yu Narukami on Facebook

Hmmm,it seems pretty straight forward. Let's see if I can handle being in 4 rp's. I've done it before.

"Persona!"

Falling, but Rising Again Renewal's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh: Sky Academy [Sign-Ups]

I guess I'll post the start-up tomorrow; sign-ups will always remain open, though I doubt we'll get many more players.

@Yusei Fudo: Looks good. I suppose I should approve the co-GM... .

And finally, my own sign-ups:

Name: Helena Ashton
    Age; 18
    Sexuality: Straight

Personality: Helena is a compassionate, driven soul; her central drive is to see people treated well, and treated right. Most notably, she never leaves a promise unfulfilled. However, her work and perfectionist drive often leave her stressed and exhausted, shortening her temper and often impairing her reason. This compels her to work harder when she screws up, exacerbating the problem.
    Appearance: Tall and thin, with sharp grey eyes and straight, dusty brown-blonde hair. Typically harried and often overworked, her hair tends to be tangled and messy, and her skin pale and blotchy. She tends to dress professionally and simply, caring more for function over fashion. Her typical outfit is a simple blouse with black jacket, and either a grey skirt of pants. Her Duel Disk is white with grey accents.
    History: A Second Rank student--that is, a student who has passed Dueling Academy's first mastery exam--she is the current Null Rank--the rank of all incoming students until they pass their first exam--advisor, helping them out wherever needed.
    Deck Name: Shadowed Oath

Name: Michael Revant

Personality: Fun-loving and eager to prove himself. Ambitious but naive, Michael is aware of how cruel the world can be, but is determined to prove his worth anyway. Unfortunately, this gives him a tendency to oversimplify situations and circumstances, making rather blunt and insensitive.
    Appearance: Of average height and looking a bit underfed. He typically wears worn, scruffy clothing, and always has his tattered white scarf on.
    History: Saving it for later
    Other: n/a
    Deck Name: Junk Revolution

Blog Entries

Tomorrow? Aren't ya going to fast?
    Well, it's actually up to you...
    I was kinda hoping that this time, there would be more players.... But meh -,-

Oh hey guys, if you happen to have a BMG friends who knows how to duel... Then invite them here xD

I haven't irl dueled my bro in a while. The friends I dueled with during school live quite far away from my home. For some reason..I love using zombie world .-. Yet I hate zombies in general..

"Persona!"

Falling, but Rising Again Renewal's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm.. not very optimistic. Though I guess you're right; I'll put it off to Monday--two more days.

Also, teacher spots are now open. While this isn't strictly an academy RP (the focus will be more on the plot and dueling then lessons), we could have classes every once in a while to mix things up.

And if you need any help dueling, Chowdah, just PM me or Yusei. We'd be glad to help out.

Hmmm,since my deck only runs a few synchro's and one of my favorites being DoomKaiser Dragon. I'm gonna make my own signer chant for that card,or something Similiar. .-. I'm bored
    Last edited by Yu Narukami; 26th October 2012 at 11:00 AM.

"Persona!"

Can I reserve a spot?

Even Rocky had a Montage AlphaMouse's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I did Yu-Gi-Oh once a long time ago, so let's do this

Name: John Ashe

Personality: Fiery and Passionate, John cares a lot about Duelling. He is dedicated to what he does, but clumsy and careless. He hates people taking the micky out of his height, and has a short temper. He is rash and often makes decisions on the spot. He is very energetic.
    Appearance: Short, at 5'2", John is one of the shortest people in the Academy. He has ginger hair and a smooth, though often excited, face.
    Deck Name: Elemental Rising

Quote Originally Posted by Ryoga Kamishiro View Post
    Can I reserve a spot?
    I believe sign ups are always open.

"Persona!"

Oh, okay. Got my sign-up ready anyway.

Name: Ariana Almond

Personality: She is sweet, caring, and always polite. However, that’s only on the outside. Her true self is much more displeasing, as she’s naturally spiteful. She puts up her fake personality, because she figures it’s a form of survival. If Ariana finds someone she cares for or likes, she becomes somewhat obsessive of them, and gets easily jealous. She has a short temper, but has somewhat of good control over it. Although she doesn’t seem interested in much, she does enjoy dueling.
    Appearance: Ariana has pale pink hair, which is quite long, so she usually keeps them in pigtails. She has bangs that are a little long, but don’t cover her eyes. Hey eyes are light brown. Her height is 5’3”. She usually wears long sleeved shirts which are some form of pink, with red ribbons. She also likes wearing frilly skirts that are either red, white, or pink, with long socks which are striped.
    History: Saving it for later on
    Other: ~~~
    Deck Name: Butterfly Halt

Blog Entries

Hard to believe that I haven't done an official RPG on here. I might sign up as a student if you still need one.

Quote Originally Posted by jokool View Post
    Hard to believe that I haven't done an official RPG on here. I might sign up as a student if you still need one.
    Signs ups are always open friend. You can be either a student or teacher.

"Persona!"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chowdah View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jokool View Post
    Signs ups are always open friend. You can be either a student or teacher.
    Awesome! Okay, here goes:

Name: Joseph Gordon (but likes to go by Jokool)
    Sexuality: I like girls No Homo

Personality: Cool, laid back, and a bit cocky sometimes. Always wants to win and hates losing.

Appearance: Height: 5' 8" with dark blonde hair that's short and messy, and dark blue eyes. Also always has on a pair of sunglasses and a unzipped hoodie with a brightly colored shirt on underneath.

History: Long time duelest who still has a lot to learn. Entered a national tournament last year, but didn't make it past the first round. Hopes coming to the academy will help improve his skills.

Other: ~

Deck Name: Red-Eyes Nightmare

I'll PM the deck later.

Quote Originally Posted by Yusei Fudo View Post
    Tomorrow? Aren't ya going to fast?
    Well, it's actually up to you...
    I was kinda hoping that this time, there would be more players.... But meh -,-

Oh hey guys, if you happen to have a BMG friends who knows how to duel... Then invite them here xD
    But if sign ups are always open it wouldn't really matter in the long run :/ what if no one joins over the weekend? It's possible,and how do you expect to get more people to join when there isn't an rp to really advertise how well it works. You want them to search around for a dead thread? Or do you want them to take a look at the current rp as its moving on,so they have a gist of wether they wish to join or not? And we have 10 SU's (counting Jokool's) isn't that enough to start?
    Last edited by Yu Narukami; 26th October 2012 at 06:47 PM.

"Persona!"

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast