Yu-Gi-Oh: Sky Academy [Sign-Ups] [ALWAYS OPEN]

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh: Sky Academy [Sign-Ups] [ALWAYS OPEN]

Falling, but Rising Again Renewal's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Yu-Gi-Oh: Sky Academy [Sign-Ups] [ALWAYS OPEN]

@Yusei Fudo

So, along with Yusei Fudo, I'm rebooting this. Hopefully, we'll draw in a wider player base to keep things interesting, as well as a slightly more epic plot. Let's begin, shall we?

Yu-Gi-Oh!
    Sky Academy

Introduction:

Gameplay:

Rules:

Sign-Up Form:

Characters:

Any questions or clarification needed, just ask Renewal!
    Last edited by Renewal; 28th October 2012 at 01:41 PM.

Blog Entries
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh: Sky Academy [Sign-Ups]

Name: Yui Katano
    Sexuality: Straight/Women-lover

Personality: Yui is a guy who likes to have fun, be it with dueling, women (not like that), or otherwise. He prefers to at least have a chance of winning, though, otherwise he goes into a bad mood. He also can get mad somewhat-easily.
    Appearance: Yui has dirty blonde hair, some of which extends over one of his blue eyes. When he has the choice, he usually wears a brown vest-jacket and blue jeans, and blue boots. The Duel Disk on his arm is blue and white.
    History: -
    Other: Yes.
    Deck Name: Power of 4

Deck to PM'd to you soon.
    Last edited by Erdrick; 24th October 2012 at 03:22 PM.

Was Buggabo99909 Roserade299909's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Name: Sharda Dragon(She's back)
    Sexuality: Bisexual

Personality: Sharda is a happy, outgoing, and fun-loving person with a hatred for most adults, and the color black. She has had her deck since she was about 9, and a friend built her a deck in hope to get her outside and make more friends, and has since fallen in love with the deck.
    Appearance: She wears a light green dress with a darker green sash as a belt, with matching shoes to go with the belt. she has auburn hair that goes down to her mid-thigh, which makes her commonly get letters from secret admirers, as well as her periwinkle eyes. She wears a single ribbon in her hair, about 3 inches from the tip, to bunch it all together and not let it go flying every which way. She is about about 5'5", and is actually quite thin even though her family eats great amounts of food daily.
    History: Sharda comes from a wealthy family, with a long line of business men in it. She was very shy and indoors when she was a friend, and only had one true friend. Her friend made her the deck she has used for her entire life, and that deck is the reason why she is so out-going and friendly to everyone, and had made her hate her dark and quiet room, the source of her hatred for black. One of her parent's clients came over for dinner once, and on multiple occasions, tried to take advantage of Sharda. Her parents would take no actions against it, saying that he was one of their best clients, and it continued on for months after that. Finally, Sharda got so upset that she had kicked the person in the shin, and told her parents to get him out of the house before she pummeled him to a beaten mush.
    Other: She isn't very friendly to anyone wearing black, and will challenge them to a duel most every time and OTK them.
    Deck Name: OOPS, it's art.

I take no credit for this banner, Kamex made it for me.

Blog Entries

@Lief, @Roserade299909: Good to have you both back on board. Approved. Incidentally, feel like writing up a second character each? Just to make sure we have enough characters to keep things fresh.

Add Yu Narukami on Facebook

Name: Lequan Rantan
    Sexuality. Straight

Personality: Kind at heart,but very abrasive when annoyed. Though looks can be decieving,he's the type of person that stands up for what he thinks is right,and does so without fear. Prefers to lie about anywhere that's comfortable rather than duel. He also has a habit of being generous around females,but doesn't mind. If you find him alone,and sad he's most likely recalling the horrible treatment he used to be given by his old parents.

Appearance: Dark skinned 5'10,and weighs 200 Ibs. He tends to wear all black,seeing as its his favorit color. He wears a white shirt with a "-_-" emote on it. A black jacket with neon purple streaks,Black jeans,and a black kitten ear beanie with a mischevious face on it.

History: Lequan was a homeless child when he was younger. Abandoned by his parents at age 10 by his drug addict parents,and left to rot on the streets,but he did anything but that. Lequan learned his way around,and actually made a few friends around the slums(if any) he had already knew how to duel,but being homeless Lequan made do by stealing cards which he knew was bad,but had to make a living somehow. Something unexpected happened one day. Lequan was leisurely walking across the sidewalk when he was stopped by a black limozin. The window had rolled down to reveal the face of a graceful middle aged woman named Leila Garland,who asked him where he lived. Lequan told the woman he was homeless,and had no place to stay. Shocked by the boys words she immediately offered Lequan if he'd like to live in her mansion in New Domino City. He was wary of strangers,but agreed,to find out that she wasn't lieing at all. She invited him into her home,and even offered him if he wished to stay. Lequan agreed,and has lived with her since. As the years went by Lequan became 17 years of age,although living the rich life free of charge with a kind woman was fun,he missed dueling a lot,and talked to Leila about enrolling himself into a duel academy. She understood his wishes,and told him that her home will always be his home. Suprisingly managing to get him an acceptance letter he took a plane to Arunafeltz with anticipation in his heart.
    Other: Nuh
    Deck Name: Infectious horde

History might be a bit odd,wrote it while I had a headache... Pming deck list also.
    I hope it's not too dark..

"Persona!"

Was Buggabo99909 Roserade299909's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Only since I have a second deck, I will. Get ready for one of my simplest characters around for a while.

Name: Claire (No last name given.)
    Sexuality: Unknown

Personality: Very serious, yet has a light sense of care and hope in her allies, when she is in battle, she will not let her friends get hurt, no matter what comes her way.
    Appearance: Has messy cut blond hair, that goes down to her shoulders at longest to about half an inch higher at it's highest. She has pure silver eyes, and wheres her clothes to match. She wears a body tight silver suit, with armor for gauntlets(gloves), boots, fauld(Waist, goes down in pieces), and a back piece to hold her duel disk, and on her fauld, there is a place to put her deck.

History: Claire grew up with little food or water to drink, and a group of bad neighbors around her. Claire decided to train in a weapon, as well in dueling, in order to protect herself from her neighbors, as well as her city, which found her very unwelcome. She found her cards just thrown out, as if they were useless trash, each separably outside in the alleys which she found peace, and fights. She eventually took each of these cards, and created her own deck, which was a force enough itself to be reckoned with. She eventually found herself in a tournament from winning a street alley battle, and took second place, just barely being beaten by Madolches, and was handed a ad for Arunafeltz, in which she then applied for to better sharpen her battling skills.
    Other: Similar appearance to Claire from the Anime Claymore, just more Yugioh like, with the back piece for the duel disk, and a place to put her yugioh deck.
    Deck Name: Let there be Music

Also, please do be aware that this deck might be a little unorthodox when you first see it.
    Last edited by Roserade299909; 27th October 2012 at 05:58 PM.

I take no credit for this banner, Kamex made it for me.

Blog Entries

@Chowdah: Huh. Just barely missed you. Pretty good sign-up. Approved.

@Roserade299909: I like it. Approved.

Just a heads up, I'm on almost everyday,excluding a few hours in which I go to night school (Around 6:30-9:00pm EST) other than that I hope this Tobi's successful,and that I can remember what most of my cards do .-.

"Persona!"

Blog Entries
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

I might make another character. Depends on how many people we get.

Still pending wether I should stay in this or not.
    It seems a little complicated to me. (inb4 ppl say it's easy. Nobody is the same.) So if I decide to drop out please don't get mad :(

"Persona!"

Blog Entries

Name: Trent Beaunavire

Sexuality: Straight

Personality: A happy go lucky ray of a freakin sunshine, Trent is a boy with more than enough curiosity. He's fearless, which gets him into trouble, and a pro prankster, which also gets him in trouble. A notorious and infamous pirate, pillager, brigand, and highwayman, that was how Trent would be described. Sailing a fine line between extremely funny and extremely annoying, Trent had an enemy in every place. His demeanor is due to a common affliction of most pirates--a combination of lots of rum, very few fruits and vegetables, and a tendency to accidentally hit his head quite often on low-hanging bulkheads below the decks of a ship.

Trent was a decent, if self-serving, young man who adhered to the rules of Dueling. He believed pirates could still be "good men," so he never break the rules whenever he's Dueling.
    Trent isn't the typical rough and tumble pirate. He prefers to avoid unnecessary duels so he won't have to reveal his cards.

One should be extra careful with their wallet, especially when Trent is around.

Appearance: He wears a white sleeveless shirt under a short green vest, topped with brown leather accents at the shoulders and back; in the front, there is a lacy white jabot topped with a light green ribbon tied in a bow. He wears light green jodhpur pants, a tan belt, light green gloves with large blue cuffs, and a pair of light green and white cuffed ankle boots with a low heel. He sports a brown sheath on his left hip for his deck.
    He has a honey blonde hair, which is tied into a ponytail, and he sports a green bandanna. He stood at six feet tall, has a tan skin and light blue eyes.

History: only a handful of people knows about Trent's past. The only thing that is clear is that he has a french heritage, he's the son of a pirate, and he's addicted to rum. (I'll reveal his past in the RP)

Other: usually seen with a bottle of rum in his hand.

Deck Name: Tidebringer

I'll PM my deck to you soon.

---

Chowdah: it's not that complicated as it seems, really...

Maybe so,but I haven't dropped out of it yet have I? I'm actually curious of how a yugioh rp would play out..

"Persona!"

Blog Entries

You should see our old Yugioh RP thread. Hang on, I'll try to dig it up and give you the link.
    It's kinda my fault that our old RP died... I was so busy and err, well, I had personal issues, so I'm sorry everyone.

Blog Entries

You should see our old Yugioh RP thread. Hang on, I'll try to dig it up and give you the link.
    It's kinda my fault that our old RP died... I was so busy and err, well, I had personal issues, so I'm sorry everyone.

I wouldn't know really,I believe I joined like last week? It'd be nice to see how the duels play out a bit.

"Persona!"

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast