Yu-Gi-Oh! GX The Next Generation
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh! GX The Next Generation

the thunder wolf wyvern Vahzah Dovahkiin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Yu-Gi-Oh! GX The Next Generation

Annoncement page

A young man hurries down a side walk. " Ah! Can't believe I over slept!" he exclaims in a panic, nearly knocking over a waiter as he runs past an outdoor resturant. " Hurry Dameon Hurry!" a deep voice urges. " I know Felgrand I know!" Dameon yells as he nearly mows over a cocker spaniel, which promptly breaks free of it's leash to chase him. " Ah! can this day GET any worse?!" he yells. Suddenly he sees his destination, a tall arena. Outside two guards block the entrance. " I'm going out on a limb and saying your here to qualify for Duel Acadamy?" one of the guards asks. Dameon leans down panting before looking at the guard," thats right. Tell me I'm not too late." he pants. The guard just sighs, " No, your not. but any later and you would have." he finaly says after a moment of silence," Go on in."
    Last edited by Vahzah Dovahkiin; 9th November 2010 at 02:44 PM.
    "Abandon your fear. Look forward. Move forward and never stop. You'll age if you pull back. You'll die if you hesitate." zangetsu

my power: unquestionable. my wrath: unbelieveable. my will: unbreakable.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! GX The Next Generation

Drew was already at the arena, waiting for when it's supposed to start.

"Darn, this is getting tiresome." Drew said to Jurrac Giganot. He nodded in response.
    Last edited by OCDysseus; 7th November 2010 at 05:46 PM.

Blog Entries

" Ladies and gentlemen, it is my pleasure to start the placement duels." a voice says as Dameon finishes regestering. " My name is Doctor Vellian Crowler, and I will be in charge of these duels, now if you will, students that scored within the top half of the written test please make your way into the dueling arena. the rest of you please wait on the bleachers." Crowlers says. " Aw man, that means I'll have to wait to duel." Dameon says as he sits down. " Easy Dameon. You've made it this far, waiting a few more hours won't hurt that much." A transperant human sized Felgrand Dragon says as it materializes next to Dameon
    "Abandon your fear. Look forward. Move forward and never stop. You'll age if you pull back. You'll die if you hesitate." zangetsu

Blog Entries

Drew walked towards the arena, passing next to a boy with a Felgrand Dragon spirit. Giganot eyed the dragon before continuing walking.

---

OOC: I thought the spirit was supposed to be small, so can I changemine to Giganot?
    Last edited by OCDysseus; 7th November 2010 at 05:48 PM.

Blog Entries

OOC: sure, it's not like duel spirits actualy play much of a part in this, I just thought it would be something differant.

Felgrand watches the kid, then spots a duel spirit following him. " Dameon tha.." "I saw the duel spirit." Dameon cuts Felgrand off.

Blog Entries

Drew made his way towards the arena, Giganot by his side.

"Are you ready buddy?" Drew asked Giganot.

"For a fight, always!" It aswered in a very sturdy voice (like Infernape's in todays episode).

Blog Entries

A duel instucter waits for him in the first duel square. " Are you ready? You aced the written portion, but now it's time to see how you handle yourself in a real duel." He says.

Blog Entries

"Sure. Just don't go easy on me." Drew said as he put on his red and black duel disk with his deck on it.

Blog Entries

" Oh I never do. Now get your game on!" the instructor said as he put his duel disk on and loaded his deck.

Blog Entries

"Come on, buddy." Drwe said to Giganot, which roared in response. Drew then turned on his duel disk, revealing very bright red lights.

"Ready?" Drew asked.

Blog Entries

" Ready." The instructor says as his disk activates.

Blog Entries

Lets duel then!" Drew said as he drew 5 cards.

HAND: JURRAC MONOLOPH; MIRROR FORCE; SUPER-ANCIENT DINOBEAST; JURRAC VELO; SHRINK

Drew smirked.

"My turn!" Drew shouted as he drew a card, which was Jurrac Guivre (Guaiba).

"Alright, I summon: Jurrac Guivre in attack mode!" Drew said as he put the card on the first slot. On the field, a long ecked dinosaur with fire on spines, calaws and mouth popped out of the card. Guivre then roared.

"Now, I place 2 cards face-down and end my turn!" Drew shouted while placing both Mirror Force and Shrink face-down.

HAND: JURRAC VELO' JURRAC MONOLOPH; SUPER-ANCIENT DINOBEAST

FIELD:

MONSTERS: _ - _ - _ - _ - JURRAC GUIVRE

SPELLS/TRAPS: _ - _ - _ - MIRROR FORCE - SHRINK

「Shoutoku Legend」 Stardust Reverie's Avatar

Saishi was looking on ahead, seeing that she has already registered the year before. With a pout, Saishi looked over the multiple squares. "Nya, I want to be up there as well..." She said with a sigh, "All these new students seem so plain, nya..."

Another second year, a spiky haired Slifer Red jacket wearing student pat the Obelisk Blue girl on the back and smiled, "No worries Sai-chan, the Seniors will still give us competition, won't they?" He asked.

Saishi smiled, "I guess so, nya~ But why are you still wearing that Slifer Red Uniform Brandon? Weren't you promoted to Ra before last year ended?"

"Yeah, but red fits me way better, ya know? Besides, the legendary Jaden Yuki was a Slifer!" The muscular Ra known as Brandon gazed with stars in his eyes, "I bet I'd be as great as him one day!"

Blog Entries

HAND: elemental hero wildheart, elemental hero avian, elemental hero burstinatrix, emergency provisions, clay charge

" My move then." the instructor says. He draws. It's winged kuriboh. " alright, first up I summon elemenatal hero wildheart in defense mode, then place two cards face down. Your move."

HAND: elemental hero avian, elemental hero burstinatrix,winged kuriboh

FIELD:

MONSTERS: elemental hero wildheart
    SPELLS/TRAPS: clay charge, emergency provisions
    Last edited by Vahzah Dovahkiin; 8th November 2010 at 05:40 PM.

Blog Entries

"My turn!" Drew said as he drew another card, which was Jurrac Herra.

"I summon, Jurrac Monoloph in attack mode!" Drew said as he placed the card next to Guivre. Then, on the field, cam a little dinosaur with fire on both its head and tail. Monoloph roared in excitement.

"And now, I synchro summon: Jurrac Giganot!!" Drew shouted as Guivre and Monoloph morphed into a huge T-rex-like dinosaur with fire where the eyebrows should have been.

"ROAR!!" Giganot roared.

"And now for it's effect. For every "Jurrac" monster in my graveyard, each "Jrrac" moster in my field gain an extra 200 attack points! Making Giganot have a whopping 2500 attack points!!" Drew shouted.

"Now, attack Wildheart!" Drew ordered. Giganot charged towards Wildheart with all his force.

HAND: SUPER-ANCIENT DINOBEAST; JURRAC VELO; JURRAC HERRA

FIELD: -_ - _ - _ - _ - JURRAC GIGANOT (ATK: 2500/ DEF: 1800)

- _ - _ - _ - MIRROR FORCE - SHRINK

---

OOC: DO I stop here or do I continue my turn, for the trap cards and such.
    Last edited by OCDysseus; 9th November 2010 at 02:50 PM.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast