It's 50 years after the final episode of Yugioh....And a new threat has rised, the Paradox is back, and he's better than ever, no-one can stop him since Yugi,Yusei, and Jaden are gone. Now it's up to young duelists to save the world, and bring peace back to New Domino City.
I RECCOMEND THIS RP TO EXPERINCED DUELISTS-No Godmoding- such as making yourself know everything, exept dueling.
-God cards can be used, but you can only have one.
1. You must announce what card you are playing.
2. You must announce what phases you are entering.
3. You must ALWAYS include the image of EVERY card you are playing in your post including facedown cards otherwise your move doesn't count.
4. You may also Private Message or Visitor Message members who you want to challenge to a Duel.
5. No editing your posts to try to change your move if someone else has already made their move.
6. Custom Made Cards are also allowed.
7. You must take your turn within 24 Hours of when your opponent took their turn or it automatically counts as a forfeit. You must also finish the move you're making within 24 Hours.
8. You can choose to play with either 2000, 4000, 8000, 12000 or 16000 Life Points as long as both players agree to Duel on those terms.
9. If your opponent does try to include the card image or card images but they still don't show up through no fault of your opponent give him/her a chance to edit his/her post so the images are included and do show up.
10. If something comes up and you are unable to finish the Duel with your opponent you may forfeit anytime.
11. Be careful when mixing themes. Only use themes that do go well together. Make sure that what you're doing makes sense. And don't go against your Deck Theme.
12. No unbeatable combos allowed.
13. No FTKs Allowed! Play like a Real Duelist!
14. No stealing other people's combos that were used here.
15. No stealing other people's cards and using them against them in a desperate attempt to win.
16. If you're gonna use customs make sure that their description matches the actual TCG gameplay terms that real cards have.
17. If you're gonna use customs make sure that they are not something that wouldn’t exist in the real game due to simple mechanics such as Level 4 Monsters with 2500+ ATK for example.
18. When posting the card images make sure they are big enough that their description is readable.
19. If you're gonna change the type of Deck you're using be sure to say so first.
20. You must quote your opponent when replying to their move.
21. More than one Duel at a time can take place.
22. If The Rule Moderator tells you to redo your move redo it. No Questions Asked.
23. The Champion is the one who sets the terms and decides who goes first. (When challenging The Champion)
24. You can choose to play with either 40, 50 or 60 Cards. And if you exceed your chosen amount of cards and cannot draw during your draw phase, you lose.
25. When you quote a long post and/or a post full of images please use Spoiler Tags when doing so.
26. When you enter this RP, you must use this template
Number of Cards per Deck:
Other conditions(luck based cards, handicaps, etc.):Rules for when you are Dueling someone:
1. You MUST state the phase you are in before moving to it. This includes the draw and standby phase, even if nothing happens during the latter.
2. You MUST post the image of EVERY card involved in a duel. This includes cards that are discarded or milled. If you do not do this, you will have to edit your post. And you will get a strike. And as a rule, if you make 3 moves that must be redone, you lose.
3. At the end of your turn, you MUST post your field, including your monster zones, field zone, and spell and trap zone. And you must also state how many cards are in your hand at The Draw Phase and End Phase because this too is supposed to be public knowledge.
4. Upon the activation of ANY Spell card during your turn or Trap card during either player's turn, or Effect Monsters effect during either players turn, if your opponent has the ability to chain one of their facedown cards to it, you MUST ask for and wait for a response. If your opponent fails to respond with a chain within 24 hours, the opponent may NOT chain to that card, and you can continue your turn. For this reason, it is recommended that both participants be online during a duel, so they can respond with "yes, I will chain" or "no, I will not chain".
5. The source of all Card Rulings will be the official Konami website for The Duelist Genesis onward, and Netrep for Legend of Blue Eyes up to duelist Genesis. These are reliable sources.
6. I will respond to any out-of-line arguments whether they involve me or not over a duel with an immediate duel termination and a game loss to whoever was the antagonist in my opinion.
7. As a new rule, When summoning a monster you must state the way in which you are summoning it. Normal Summon, Flip Summon, Special Summon, Fusion Summon, Synchro Summon, Ritual Summon etc.
Rules For The Use Of Customs:
1. No Godmodding. Translation: No making Godly, Immortal, or Impervious Cards! Everyone card must have a weakness or drawback, no matter how strong it is. This is a staple rule, Making/Using Unbeatable Cards and/or Cards with Infinite ATK/DEF will not be tolerated. Doing so will result in a game loss.
2. They can't be ridiculously overpowered.
3. They can't be just plain cheating.
4. They can't be a costless version of a card that already exists.
5. They CAN have Fake Types. But they have to make sense like The 22 Legal Types:
Aqua. Beast. Beast-Warrior Dinosaur. Divine-Beast. Dragon. Fairy. Fiend. Fish. Insect. Machine. Plant. Pyschic. Pyro. Reptile. Rock. Sea Serpent. Spellcaster. Thunder. Warrior. Winged-Beast. Zombie.
This Is The List Of Cards that are Illegal in The Arena and are Not Allowed. VM me if you have any questions or concerns or think I should update it further:
Makyura the Destructor
Protector of The Sanctuary
Neko Mane King
Mind on Air
Cup of Ace
Card of Demise
Card of Sanctity (The Anime Exclusive Version) (The Real Life Version is still allowed)
Card of Safe Return
Butterfly Dagger - Elma
The Forceful Sentry
Dragged Down into The Grave
Temple of the Kings
Crush Card Virus
Deck Devastation Virus
Eradicator Epidemic Virus
Appointer of the Red Lotus
Light of Judgment
Exchange of The Spirit
The Eye of Truth
Spiritual Water Art - Aoi
Ordeal of a Traveler
Judgment of The Pharaoh
You can only use 1 copy of these cards in The Arena:
Obelisk The Tormentor
Slifer The Sky Dragon
The Winged Dragon of Ra
The Wicked Dreadroot
The Wicked Eraser
The Wicked Avatar
Polar God Sacred Emperor Odin
Polar God King Thor
Polar God King Loki
Uria, Lord of Searing Flames
Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder
Raviel, Lord of Phantasms
Armityle the Chaos Phantom
Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End
Exodia The Forbidden One
Dark Strike Fighter
Dark Magician of Chaos
Dark Armed Dragon
Shooting Star Dragon
Red Nova Dragon
Destiny Hero - Disk Commander
Great Shogun Shien
Black Rose Dragon
Brionac, Dragon of The Ice Barrier
Blackwing — Gale The Whirlwind
Magician Of Faith
The Seal of Orichalcos
Gateway of the Six
Large Heat Wave
Heart of The Underdog
Nobleman of Crossout
Mirage of Nightmare
Pot of Greed
Change of Heart
Harpie's Feather Duster
Charge Of The Light Brigade
Ring of Destruction
You can only use 2 copies of these cards in The Arena:
Destiny Hero - Malicious
Blackwing - Kalut The Moon Shadow
Allure of Darkness
Mystical Space Typhoon
Bottomless Trap Hole
Call of The Haunted