Young Justice: New Generation (2 spots left)
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Young Justice: New Generation (2 spots left)

Awesome Charmander Pic dajman1996's Avatar

Default Young Justice: New Generation (2 spots left)

Hey sup! Been watching Young Justice for a while and I'm hooked on it! Anyways after the first season the idea for a Rp came to mind. Note: This will be set in the about 20 years after season 2 if all ended well. Also most of the main/official DC universe characters won't be involved that much i'll be us the OC super heroes!

Plot:

Earth's Atmosphere:

Inside an unknown fleet:
    "My lord, we've arrived at our destination." A voice spoke that belonged to a high ranking soldier of the Meklord Army, "Thank you, Wisel" spoke Wisel's superior, known as Meklord Emperor Creation. "My lord I've formulated a plan that we capture the members of the Justice League and proceed to phase 2 which I'm still working on." Meklord Skiel sneered out of smugness. "They'll never see the assault coming.. but to be sure can we use Asterix as well?" Skiel sugessted to his leader. "I give you my permission. Now let us make Earth our new home-land!" Boomed Creation.

Present Day:
    The battle was short due to the fact that most of the Justice League were caught out of surprise of the Meklords, the assault devasted the whole world ripping it to nothing but destruction. At first the Heroes of the Earth had to upper hand to deal with the new enemy but over time the Meklords learnt their enemies fighting patterns and soon defeated them by exposing their weakness or countering their strategy. The Earth was divided into 2 sectors, the North and the South, each sector consisting of 4 areas where each of the Meklords elite ruled over. The humans were under the harsh rule of their new rulers who let them continue on but there was one rule they enforced, "Never turn on us!" anyone that even spoke a bad word about the Meklords were never seen again. A massive crime rate has surged due to this destruction working under the Meklords. Most people had lost hope in Heroes that were going to liberate them however a small few still believed.

How you are involved:
    You have been gifted with extraodinary ablities/trained under a League member that you believe that can put the end of the rule of the Meklords and hopefully find their reason of the invasion. Batman has also tagged all 8 of you and has summoned you to Mount Justice to form the new Team. An A.I known as ROTA has also been installed into the facility to maintain the base and give missions and updates. Many of the Teams items remain such as the trophy room, sphere and the martian bio-ship. Once upon arriving and settling down there'll be a training exercise for the new team.

Rules:
    All rules of BMGF apply.

This is a teen rated Rp so romance will be allowed but nothing beyond passionate kissing.

No OP super heroes! Everyone has their flaws.

A JL member can only train one Rp'er first come first served.

Not every mission will be a sucess

No going evil unless a majority of Rp'ers approve on the OCC thread.

Have FUN!

Team Members:

1. Robin VI (dajman1996)

2.Sain Sacrouse (Alphaphlare)

3. Alan Wagner (vampiremessiha51)

4. Tara North (Scarlet Flash)

5. Christopher (Chris) Franklin (kenshin akagi)

6. Eric Toren (zachery)

The Meklords appearnces:

Wisel:meklordemperorwiselvg-tf06-jp.png

Granel: meklordemperorgranelvg-tf06-jp.png

Skiel: images.jpg

Astro Dragon Asterix: Asterisk.bmp

The other Meklords will be in the 2nd post!

SU Sheet:

Name:

Hero Name:

Appearance (Everyday)

Apperance (Hero)

Personality:

History

Mentor:

Powers/gadgets:

My SU:

Name: Alexander (Alex) Wallis

Hero Name: Robin/Robin VI

Appearance (Everyday): Alex being instructed by his mentor not to reveal his secret identity at any costs. Following his mentors orders he usually dons a pair of black tinted sunglasses, to cover his eyes and wears a black hoodie accompanied with dark blue jeans. His foot ware is usually runners of some sort. Alex's build is lean and stands at average height for his age. His hair is all raven black and messy.

Appearnce (Hero): Robin VI is strikingly similar to the first Robin of the Team:

young_justice_robin_by_paper_hero-d3ld0cb.jpg

Personality: Alex and his alter-ego are basically the same person. Being trained under Batman for 5 years. Alex a brilliant strategist but is rash when executing his plan. Alex likes anyone that he get along and work with well making him compatible with any group however he believes himself to be more of a leader of any group due to fact he was trained by the Dark Knight making him think that anyone can follow his plans and lead.

History: Alex was sold by his parents at 7 to a slave trader where he would be stripped from all his organic organs and they'll be replaced by machine parts making him a robot essentially then being sold again for a higher price. However before he was picked up, Batman approached him and offered him to become the next Robin and fight the crime that still plauged the world. Alex accepted and trained under the Dark Knights wing along with former Robin Dick Grayson.

However soon Batman had to become more involved with the Justice League leaving Alex on hold since he was never allowed to venture out as Robin without Batman or another hero. Alex became bored and thought his days of Robin were over. Even during the Meklords descent to Earth Batman had strictly ordered him to lay low and Alex will be notified to go a discreet location where other heroes of his caliber will be meeting with him. Alex is currently living in Mount Justice and awaits the new members for the Team.

Mentor: Batman

Powers/gadgets: Alex/Robin posses no powers but is at peak human condition. Gadgets vary, however Alex always has his batarangs of all sorts, grappling hook, flash bangs, instant freeze pellets, laser heated cutter, smoke pellets and his signiture weapons his dual metal tonfas.
    Last edited by dajman1996; 12th June 2012 at 02:30 AM.

Default Re: Young Justice: New Generation

Here's the other Meklords:

Astro Mekanikle: meklordastromekaniklevg-tf06-jp.png

Crimson Fighter PhilosophyPhlare's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Name: Sain Sacrouse

Hero Name: Cyber Sword

Appearance (Everyday): Sain is 6'5 has blue hair and red eyes. He has pale skin a nordic skull and mongolian eyes. He is buff to a certain extent and has long fingers and toes. He wears mulitple flannels and red pants. His hair is long and wavy but not curly.

Apperance (Hero): Sain is tech hero he wears a mechanical battle suit which looks like a knights suit of armor. The armor is green with blue and has moving panels for built in weaponry. It has a built in jetback and is equiped with a sword at the belt. It has thrusters at the palms and and soles. he has a red triangular visor and shoulder pads that read "SDA CS8"

Personality: Sain is lawful he strongly believes in telling the truth. He is very stubborn and aggresive. He is one to hold a grudge but he is true to his word when negotiating with enemies. He feels that he is above criticism and isn't scared to show it.

History: In an other universe exists the Slider Defence Agency an organization which can travel to other realms to prevent sliders from attacking the country and to stop criminals sliders from their universe from prevoking other universes. Sain was genetically enigineered to pilot his suit by the organization. He became one of their top troops having been training since 12. In a chase with a similar slider and his old master Data Blade they went to Earth-16. Having thought he defeated Data Blade, Sain hbegan activate the transmiter key which signals to the SDA where he is so he can slide back. However Data Blade did a mental attack and blasted him destroyed his transmiter key and escaped. He began to research the world he was in and then contacted the justice league to get a spot on the Team.

Mentor: Data Blade

Powers/gadgets: The suit that Sain uses is powered by psychic energy which why he was engineered. He lacks telekenesis and he can't use telepathy with people without it. He can however read and attack minds search for energys and resist mind control. His suit has power beams, machine guns, Graple beams, Lightning gattlings and a Sword with energy cell and thrusters. He can activate hyper blast known as Tera Chivalry cannon but their a lock in the program which only allows it to be used to save a young women life in any other instance the attack can not be activated. The down side is that the suit mental strains the user erratically in the middle of the fight the user can be render unconscious.
    Last edited by PhilosophyPhlare; 9th June 2012 at 01:37 AM.
    Nyanners is love. Nyanners is life.

Accpted nice SU btw!

Name: Alan Wagner

Hero Name: Dimension

Appearance (Everyday): Alan has long dark hair usually tied back in a pony tail and gray eyes. While not physically imposing he is incredibly physically fit and agile, his musculature is strong and lean. His skin is quite pale from spending so much of his time in a laboratory under sterile light and he tends to wear dress clothes or lab coats depending on if he is working or not.

Apperance (Hero): As Dimension he wears a black suit with red symmetrical circuit like markings that run up and down it. His neck is wreathed with layered shoulder pads and a black cape with crimson underlining falls from beneath it. He wears light but protective gloves and boots and his mask is more of a tight cowl that hides his features except the lower half of his face.

Personality: Alan is generally very friendly and intelligent. He quickly becomes excited over his research and loves discovering new things and creating new devices. As Dimension, he behaves noticeably more serious and tends maintain a strong sense of confidence and dominance during stressful situations. He thinks clearly and always looks for the best solution while keeping his cool.

History: Alan has always been a brilliant mind and displayed a passion for science. Ever since he was a small child it was his dream to become a scientist like his father and discover new ways in which to view the universe. He was extremely ambitious and took part in dozens of extra curricular activities including martial arts since a very young age. As he went through school he was often ignored or passed up by other students which suited him just fine as he was too busy tinkering with experiments to care. One incident involved a jock attempting to smash one of his chemistry experiments only to have the flask explode filling the lab with noxious fumes earning him the ire of said quarterback ever since. His grades were stellar however and he made it through high school otherwise unscathed albeit years ahead of time.

In college he continued his focus in science preferring the field of theoretical physics (string theory etc.). He began do delve deeper into the mechanics of the universe and as he continued his education he became increasingly interested in the possible existence of higher dimensions. His theory was that there are multiple planes of existence and that by existing in a plane one is given a set of abilities and limitations. The third dimensional plane is capable of moving not only left, right, forward, and backwards, but also up and down which would be unimaginable let alone impossible to a being from a second dimensional plane. Therefore his interest was in discovering what a plane higher than our own would be like and poured himself into discovering a way to access the next higher plane. For his master's thesis he made it his mission to prove the existence of such
    a plane and thus began work on a trans-dimensional gate with his friend and colleague Carl Stephens.

Something went wrong however, and Alan was unexpectedly pulled into the gate. The project was immediately shut down and for months Alan was assumed dead or vaporized by his wild invention. The machine was packed up and hidden away somewhere in the basement of the college but Carl secretly hoped that Alan was alive somewhere hopefully managing to survive a higher dimensional plane. In fact Alan had survived and spent the next few months of his life living amongst the beings of the fifth dimension. His body slowly adapted to the physics of this dimension granting him extraordinary abilities inconceivable to those living in his natural dimension. Once he began to control these new abilities he found that he could easily recreate his trans-dimensional gate and returned to his homeworld. He found Carl once more and they built a laboratory in Carl's basement where they could continue their own experiments.

Alan quickly found out however that he could still use the abilities he acquired in the fifth dimension though they were somewhat dampened on this plane. He also discovered that his body was slowly re-adapting to life in our dimension. Over time his powers weakened very gradually so that he had to make trips back to the fifth dimension every few months or so in order to maintain his abilities. Using Carl's laboratory as a base, Alan began to fight crime his strange abilities quickly gaining the notice of the Justice League who thought it ill advised to let someone with his abilities go on without a mentor. He was appointed J'onn J'onzz, the Martian Manhunter as a mentor to help guide his scientific and crime-fighting endeavors as they were both scientists and had powers that bent space to some degree.

Mentor: J'onn J'onzz a.k.a. The Martian Manhunter

Powers/gadgets: Alan has a variety of powers that allow him to alter the physics of space around him he has unparalleled control over the matter around him and can make subtle yet profound alterations in the chemical structure of anything he looks at. This grants him abilities such as the ability to increase the mass and density of objects (thus making them harder and heavier or lighter and softer), to control friction (making a surface so smooth that an object might slide across it near endlessly, or increase the friction of an object to the point where air flowing past it might cause it to catch fire), he can cause objects to phase through each other. Powers such as these can generally be used on anything in sight including himself and are only ineffective against matter from a plane higher than the fifth dimension.

Due to his training since childhood, he is a skilled martial artist, and can hold his own against most foes and subdue them quickly and effectively. He rarely brings weapons of his own into combat but he is proficient in the use of most martial weapons or improvised weapons and can use most of what he finds somewhat effectively. As a creative scientist he is also extremely talented at creating gadgets and inventions, the most important of which is his wrist computer which can be used for information gathering as well as housing a portable trans-dimensional gate.

ATTENTION: I am under the suspicion these powers can easily be over powered if misused and I will do my absolute best to keep them in check. I'm not too terribly worried though since abuse of the powers would easily kill someone and thus would make him a terrible hero if you subscribe to the "a super hero should never use their abilities to kill" theme. I think that should help keep the powers in check in addition to me being aware of appropriate limits. Feel free to PM me if you have questions or suggestions.

Accepted and btw "A super hero should never use it's power to kill' theme would be strong against killing organic life.

thank you. =] and can you clarify that? I mean it's assumed superheroes kill robots albeit they usually avoid killing sapient robots. I'm just saying as long as I avoid using my powers to kill anyone especially other players, then I'm pretty sure they'd be in good check.

When does the RP start?

If we get atleast 5..... but I wonder if anyone watches young Justice or has some knowledge in the DC universe that is willing to rp in this.

I really hope so I've been dying for a roleplay like this.

User Title life Supergirl's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

I'll have a go.

Got to have a speedster. Can I reserve?

SU Sheet:

Name: Tara North

Hero Name: Kid Flash III

Appearance (Everyday): Tara has long wispy, wavy blonde hair which is very long and very Hollywood-esq. She has emerald green eyes and she does have many silver clips to keep her hair in check. Tara is pretty average in height and is pretty fit/athletic and has a body that many see as an attractive one. Tara's everyday attire is basically a black chiffon shift split top which is over a black tank top. She also wears dark blue skinny jeans that nearly look black from a distance. She also wears with that black heeled boots and wears her hair as it is.

Apperance (Hero): In her hero form, she wears a clear see-through visor which allow her to travel really fast without getting hit by some random objects in her eyes, her hair is let out as well to give her the flowing fast look. Alongside that she does wear yellow outfit as a top with the flash logo on it and a cut fashion jacket in the red over it. She also wears a yellow skirt and red boots that she modeled on her idol's outfit in Supergirl and red gloves as well to add the final touches. This outfit allows her to reach top speeds without an issue to her hair, outfit and looks.

Personality: Tara is a very vapour type of girl. She cares about fashion, looks and she is just your typical rich cheerleader type of girl which means that she is considered stupid and clumsy. Tara sees it as that she likes to have fun and enjoy life. She always tries to see life in a way which is always positive and allows her to be quite aloof and also naive. She does expect the best in people and will always try to the best thing, there is no strategy from her, just do what she can although Tara can pull out some surprises I guess. She is actually quite intelligent in the knowledge of languages and sports. She is very competitive when she needs to be but generally speaking is an idiot (generally) with a heart of gold however she is actually smarter than she and everyone else gives her credit to be. She is pretty popular and she knows that because of her attitude and looks.

History: Tara is related to Jay Garrick who was the first Flash however through luck when visiting on a field trip at a lab, she managed accidently solve an equation which was up on a board. That equation every time she said it, made her body vibrate and then with that she managed to go really fast but the problem was that she used it too many times, too quickly for kicks and it stuck with her in her mind and that made her who she was. If we go back, Tara was the daughter of two teachers, one (her mother) a High School teacher and her father being an university science lecturer, so there was intelligence but she was never interested in science though. After the 'accident', her father gave her details to her relative Jay Garrick to get questions about these powers. Tara found out from Jay nothing because he didn't want to give away an secret and so he sent her to the current Flash (Wally West in this case) who decided that Tara needed some sort of guidance otherwise it wouldn't go well for her. So with that she became Kid Flash III after Bart gave it up to go back to Impulse.

Mentor: Flash III (Wally West)

Powers/gadgets: Super Speed comes with Decelerated Aging, Increased Perceptions and Vortex Creations.

I tried I guess
    Last edited by Supergirl; 8th June 2012 at 11:00 PM.

Accepted! Nice to see a speedster!

User Title life Supergirl's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

You always have to have a speedster.

Crimson Fighter PhilosophyPhlare's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Flash View Post
    You always have to have a speedster.
    Jetpacks not fast enough for ya?
    Nyanners is love. Nyanners is life.

Save me a reserve, please!
    "Ah...you say you are going to save the world? Than I shall save the world as well!"
    "I am GOGO, master of the simulacrum...My miming skills will astonish you!"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast