Young Justice: New Generation (2 more spots) - Page 6

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Young Justice: New Generation (2 more spots)

Awesome Charmander Pic dajman1996's Avatar

Default Re: Young Justice: New Generation (2 more spots)

"Hostages have been located." Alex said as he saw about a group of 10 of hostages awaiting their freedom, "Damn we have to keep Zero in confinement after this." Alex told Tara only on a channel that Chris couldn't hear, "Also I've hacked into one of the members communication devices, it appears that their weapons fire off a highly heated compact EMP pulse that can turn an average human into nothing but it also states the last time the Meklords used these weapons were 10,000 years ago, so we're dealing with goons that with our enemies ancient weapons which are highly advanced for us. What could the Meklords weapons be now?" Alex concluded as he led the hostages out, "Kid have you turned all alive Syndicate members to the Central City Police." Alex added to his com as he threw a couple of smoke pellets to cover up their escape from the bank.

Empress of the Bird Reich Lyrebird's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Well the ones that are alive...yeah. I'll call this mission a bust information wise" Kid Flash added "But I look so pretty saving people and do I look like I know who what that means. Anyway I got the furniture sorted, so that's fun" she happily said over the com link while she was waiting outside.

Zero walked past a bulletin board, and glanced at it. There were several wanted posters, and there was a missing person poster as well. Zero frowned. Apparently this man had disappeared several months before his wedding. Zero read the poster, which stated;

"Name: Kafei Detour. Age: 23. Last seen: 3 months ago, at Bartek's bar. Disappeared after party with friends. Supposed to be married on Carnival of Justice. Send all findings to Mayor Detour or Madame Detour." Zero frowned. The Carnival of Justice was a celebration for the Justice League in the hopes they would drive away the Meklords. Zero walked away, back to Mount Justice.
    "Drown in Despair. This is the power of Madara Uchiha! Divine Power!"
    "Love is not necessary. Power is the only TRUE necessity!"
    "Oh, so they stopped the first meteor?...Let's see them stop the second one."

Awesome Charmander Pic dajman1996's Avatar

Alex parked his bike in the garage of Mount Justice as he formulated a plan to contain Chris/Zero and hopefully teach him how to control his powers. "Oh i need some food." Alex groaned as he walked over to the pantry and fixed himself some nachos in a large bowl. "Well if I follow Wally's method it should be 2 mins and 13 second on high." Alex muttered to himself as he dialled the numbers on the microwave. As the nachos were cooking Alex crashed on the couch and immediatly switched on the news to see if the Team made it on the 6 o' clock news.

Empress of the Bird Reich Lyrebird's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Tara was crashing at home relaxing after a long day. She decided to turn on the news to see if anything happened while she drank a bottle of lemonade.

"I wonder if everything got sorted at the end" she mused to herself waiting to see what was happening around the world.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456