Young Justice: New Generation (2 more spots) - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Young Justice: New Generation (2 more spots)

Hammer of Justice Seryu Ubiquitous's Avatar

Default Re: Young Justice: New Generation (2 more spots)

Chris's eye briefly twitched as if he were struggling not to say say something, but it quickly settled. Chris looked inside the fridge, seeing a moldy onion, some nutella, and a small pack of gummi bears. "Ah, screw it." He lathered the onion in nutella, put some gummi bears on it, and started eating eat, oblivious to the strange looks crossing his new allies faces.
    "Justice is Served!"

Awesome Charmander Pic dajman1996's Avatar

"Well that's this months supply gone." Alex said in a surprised tone with Kid Flash demolishing most of the food and Chris helping himself to Nutella gummi bears. "Well I guess I'll have some protien bars and fruit." Alex smiled as he picked up an apple and searched around the cuboard to find a few of the energy bars. "Hmmmm..." Alex thought as a brain wave hit him as he eyed the bars Wally West used to eat when part of the Team to solve to high motabilsm problem although he still raided the fridge now and then. "Here I think these could solve your hyper-metabolism problem." Alex suggessted as he offered 2 bars to Kid Flash.

Goddess Lyrebird's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

"Hey just like the Flash used, when he was Kid Flash" she smiled as she received them and put in them in a safe place. "So Rob, how's 'Wing doing? Flash always talks about him. They were like best buddies and what's the plan for today? Fishing? Shopping? Please be shopping or better yet re-decorations" Kid Flash zoomed around and in a second came back. "Yeah you would think that Wonder Girl or Batgirl did make this place you know nice looking but it is so drab"

She was told by Wally to keep her identification to herself for a while because of security risks which she understood but she thought it was a bummer.

"Well Nightwing is in Gotham currently since Bats disappeared along with the whole League, he keeps talking about Wally now and then when I was training with him." Alex replied, "I guess if ROTA lets us out we can go shopping, I wouldn't mind getting some new furniture for this place, that new games console and a computer that doesn't talk back." Alex suggested as he was cut off by ROTA, "It seems you lack respect." She said in her usual mono-tone voice. "Access to outside will be avalible once the training exercise is completed." ROTA finished. "Oh and here's a little something for shopping." Alex smiled as he held a Justice League issued credit card with around $10,000 in it which recharges every week and passed to Kid Flash, "I'm sure you can hold on to this." Alex smiled.

Blog Entries

"You know you might want to keep the mentor on the low down...Alex" she muttered so only both Robin and her could hear it. After a while, Kid Flash received a credit card. "Oh don't worry I am so an interior designer...well I'm not but I can be and I will be making this place so gorgeous that it will look as pretty as me" she beamed putting it in a very safe place.

"Training exercise? But I wanna shop now" Tara sighed

Dimension leaps off the couch and strolls into the kitchen before looking into the refrigerator, only to find it completely empty. His eyes twitches slightly and he looks up to see Chris eating a moldy onion slathered in nutella and his eye twitches a little more. "Just... be sure to pick up food then if we're gonna be stuck here. I do hope they have one hell of a laboratory in this place." He turns and crosses his arms. "Well if I'm gonna have to do this training exercise hungry I'd rather do it sooner than later. I still have no clue what this is all about though, I only got a cryptic message telling me to be here."

"So," Rei started with his mouth full of onion, "Where do we train?"
    "Justice is Served!"

Alex was surprised that Kid Flash could deduce his identity since he was only known to high profile league members and the bat-family, "Well now you know me why don't you tell me about your self Tara North?" Alex smiled smugly but soon after that ROTA's voice came on "Training exercise will commence in 2 minuets."

Blog Entries

"Yeah I figured you know me. You know how the Bat family and the Flash family are in closeness...well kind of...I think" Tara sighed "Keep it on the low down. I want to somewhat live a normal life somewhat" she muttered. They received a message which told them that they were to train in 2 minutes. "Oh 120 seconds...cool. Then I can re-decorate this and it will be look so nice and modern"

Crimson Fighter PhilosophyPhlare's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Sain got up and said "I'm going to bed I'm be spick and spam in three hours" he stumped about. He managed to find a room. He took off his armor and colapsed on his bed.
    Nyanners is love. Nyanners is life.

Dimension glared at the boy in the armor, he'd been aware of his presence for all of three minutes and the boy was seriously straining his patience. He still had no clue why he himself was here, presumably it seemed he was being forced to team up with other super powered teenagers. This concerned him though because that would mean he'd have to rely on this boy and he wasn't sure how much trust he could put into the boy who was sobbing and wailing over wearing the armor that was presumably the source of his powers. To make matters worse the boy was going to go off and take a nap with the A.I. repeatedly warning about a training mission in two minutes. Nothing about this boy seemed to make him worthy of being on this team whatever it was designed for.

He looked at the others busy eating and seemingly ignoring the warnings. Was he the only one that could hear it? He rose to his feet not even sure where to go for this training mission, clenching his fists over and over anxiously. He wished someone would answer his damned questions so he could figure out what was going on here. He sighed and crossed his arms trying to clear his mind. It was becoming increasingly clear that he couldn't rely on anyone here regardless of whether they were screaming and crying or not. He brought up his forearm again and slid his finger across the scream. "Bring up a schematics of this mountain and look for a training facility." The screen projected a Hologram of the mountain and pinged a training facility in the area above. He pushed a button and opened a portal causing the wrappers and various debris from the feeding frenzy to swirl about as he stepped through and into the training facility on the other side before the portal closed behind him.

"Guess it's time to go." Alex said as he saw another member use the teleportation system to get to the training area. "Open a portal to the training Area ROTA." Alex ordered as a portal opened infront of him, "Come everyone let's go." Alex said as he ran into the portal. "Training will commence once all Heroes are present." ROTA said as Alex entered through the portal and the indiviudal. "Hey!!" Alex greeted as he ran up to the indiviudal, "How's it going, Robin and you are?" Alex asked.

Chris entered, chewing a piece of gum to get rid of the stink of the onion. "Finally, some training..."
    "Justice is Served!"

Dimension whirled around as others teleported in. His eyes widened slightly, as he wondered if they all had personal teleportation devices. Were they all capable of building such things? He grumbled slightly, he thought he should have copyrighted it but then it would have made it much more difficult to explain how Dimension had a device. He hadn't thought so many others could replicate the technology. He flicked his cape in annoyance and crossed his arms waiting for the training to begin.

Blog Entries

"Oh training? Sounds exciting I think" Kid Flash made her way into the teleporting machine. Kid Flash had a chirpy attitude to her but she knows this is time to have some fun all because it is training. "It is like toying around" she said in her mind. "This is so going to be fun, super fun"

"I hope"

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast